Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Cotto-Margarito

Yesterday between fights on Showtime it showed cotto to be fighting margarito 12/2/06. If this can be confirmed this fight would be even bigger than pbf-baldomir.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cotto-Margarito

The Dec 2 fights will be a double header with Cotto and Margarito, but they will not be fighting each other. It was Cotto & Margarito, no Cotto vs Margarito.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is Cotto vs. Margarito from how I read it on Showtime. If so, I just hope that Cotto gets his ass kicked.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drgoodlooking
    It is Cotto vs. Margarito from how I read it on Showtime. If so, I just hope that Cotto gets his a** kicked.
    Margarito is scheduled to fight Joshua Clottey. December 2nd. 2006

Cotto will most likely take a tune up fight at 147 on that same night on that same card.

As far as Tony beating Miguel's azz? Nikku please. You underestimate Cotto.
    Cotto,.. when Arum does put these two up against each other, Margarito will lose.
    Mark my words. Cotto will own the WWD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if it happens i want cotto to win. i cant stand margarito

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by willnav
    The Dec 2 fights will be a double header with Cotto and Margarito, but they will not be fighting each other. It was Cotto & Margarito, no Cotto vs Margarito.

yup thats what it said......its not vs each other.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    It is Cotto vs. Margarito from how I read it on Showtime. If so, I just hope that Cotto gets his a** kicked.

Cotto will most likely take a tune up fight at 147 on that same night on that same card.

Cotto,.. when Arum does put these two up against each other, Margarito will lose.

I agree Cotto's got way to much for Margarito, in fact anyone with a half decent defence and good footwork would probably have more than Margarito.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_hitman

I agree Cotto's got way to much for Margarito, in fact anyone with a half decent defence and good footwork would probably have more than Margarito.

cotto being dropped by guys at 140 has me picking margarito by ko in 6 if this happens (it wont)......but for my money i would much rather see cotto vs castillo or hatton.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rsan-chez
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky_hitman

cotto being dropped by guys at 140 has me picking margarito by ko in 6 if this happens (it wont)......but for my money i would much rather see cotto vs castillo or hatton.......
    I agree Cotto Vs Hatton would be a huge draw, id pick Hatton at 140 but Cotto at 147.

SigmaMu Guest

Guys? How many are we talking about here?
    Name all these guys that dropped Cotto at 140.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok guy....ricardo torres had him kod on his feet and dropped him....cotto showed heart, but if hes going to stand there and bang vs margarito or castillo he will get knocked the fuck out, especially by tony.......and if Corley can hurt him.....

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PBF was also hurt badly by Corley so...
    And Cotto and Margarito ain't fightin, its a double feature as I understand it.

ok guy....ricardo torres had him kod on his feet and dropped him....cotto showed heart, but if hes going to stand there and bang vs margarito or castillo he will get knocked the fuck out, especially by tony.......and if Corley can hurt him.....
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

SigmaMu Guest

ok guy....ricardo torres had him kod on his feet and dropped him....cotto showed heart, but if hes going to stand there and bang vs margarito or castillo he will get knocked the F*** out, especially by tony.......and if Corley can hurt him.....
    Well that is a big if and you must think that Cotto just fell off a turnip truck.

Remember me when Cotto beats them both.

Remember me becuase I am going to remember you.

Oh and BTW good point HULK.

What I am trying to say is that Cotto is alot smarter than you make him out to be rsan-chez.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok guy....ricardo torres had him kod on his feet and dropped him....cotto showed heart, but if hes going to stand there and bang vs margarito or castillo he will get knocked the F*** out, especially by tony.......and if Corley can hurt him.....
    Well that is a big if and you must think that Cotto just fell off a turnip truck.

Remember me when Cotto beats them both.

Remember me becuase I am going to remember you.

Oh and BTW good point HULK.

What I am trying to say is that Cotto is alot smarter than you make him out to be rsan-chez.
    ive seen most of cottos fights, so i know what he can bring to the ring, hes a great boxer IMO.....im not dissing his boxing skills but i am dissing his chin...and one thing i am positive of is that he wont outbox tony or castillo, and not because i dont think he can, he probably could.... but because i know he'll eventually stand there and want to bang it out, and thats where he'll lose.....oh and a fight w/ tony will never happen IMO. from what ive heard it would most likely be vs castillo.....a great fight imo but i have castillo by tko.....for the reason ive stated.....

SigmaMu Guest

rsan-chez, how about a Paul Williams vs Antonio Margarito?

Paul Williams is claiming that he hurt Tony in sparring and is now talking smack about him.
    Any thoughts?

Thread Information