Thread: I still haven't figured out why Hillary Clinton lost........ seriously

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I still haven't figured out why Hillary Clinton lost........ seriously

I still havent figured out why she lost. Was it the Russian's? or was it wikileaks ? or was it Podesta ? Or Comey ? or was it a sexual predator husband ? or was a staff's husband Wiener immoral pictures ? was it supeona vilolation ? or was it the corrupt foundation ? or was it the congressional lies ? or was it the Bengazi bungle ? or was it pay for play ? or was it travel gate scandal ? or was it whitewater scandal ? or the cattlegate scandal ? Or the TrooperGate scandal ? Or was it the $15 million for Chelseas apt bought with foundation money ? Or Comey's investigation ? Or her husbands interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation ? Or was it stealing debate questions ? Was it forensically deleting 30,000 emails ? Was it the Seth Rich murder ? Was it calling half the USA deplorable ? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders ? Was it the Vince Foster murder ? The Jennifer Flowers assault ? The Jennifer Flowers settlement ? The Paula Jones law suit ? The $800,000 Paula Jones settlement ? The lie about taking on sniper fire ? The impeachment ? The 6 billion $ she "lost" when in charge of the state dept ? The 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich ? Gee, I just cant quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.
    @El Kabong

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: I still haven't figured out why Hillary Clinton lost........ seriously

I can't figure out why she thinks she can criticize Trump's response to Hurricane Maria hammering Puerto Rico....you know after everything the Clinton Foundation did for Haiti after the earthquake you know promising jobs, not delivering jobs and then stealing children, yeah that whole deal....but whatevs her heart was in the right place

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I still haven't figured out why Hillary Clinton lost........ seriously

Dude you're totally missing the point Lyle because you forgot to really look at it clearly and ask yourself

"what difference at this point does it make?"

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because she’s a cunt and Trump is a legend might be it

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hill dogz is da bomb...its just a shame that Prezidant Trumpz got his finga on da red button

If Trump was English he'd be from Erdington like me

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillary Dillary Dock
    Clinton sucked his cock

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She is no where's close to being a Democrat. Sanders pointed that out again and again. Bitch sold out to wall street, voted for the war and every war after that. Being the biggest lair of all time didn't help her. Plus she never talked about working families. Just the fact of being the first woman President.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She is not a Democrat. Hillary Clinton cares about nothing more than herself. She appears to be a sociopath that will say anything in the moment to give an impression and then a week later she will contradict herself to please someone else. People knew she was a fake. The sad thing is that Trump is a fake but his diehards won't admit as much. At least many Democrats were decent enough to hold their ground after seeing how Sanders was treated. Trump only won because Clinton was so bad. In a contest between bad and worse there is nothing positive.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    She is not a Democrat. Hillary Clinton cares about nothing more than herself. She appears to be a sociopath that will say anything in the moment to give an impression and then a week later she will contradict herself to please someone else. People knew she was a fake. The sad thing is that Trump is a fake but his diehards won't admit as much. At least many Democrats were decent enough to hold their ground after seeing how Sanders was treated. Trump only won because Clinton was so bad. In a contest between bad and worse there is nothing positive.
    haha u r sick. Trump *******ROCKS*********, bitch! A layman, comes out of nowhere and ********DESTROYS****** 17 Republicans and Hillary.

Fucking miracle, bro. Fucking miracle. Totally anti-establishment. Totally. You cant see it bcuz youre _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____ _____ ___ --- _____ - - _ _

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    haha u r sick. Trump *******ROCKS*********, bitch! A layman, comes out of nowhere and ********DESTROYS****** 17 Republicans and Hillary.

Fucking miracle, bro. Fucking miracle. Totally anti-establishment. Totally. You cant see it bcuz youre _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____ _____ ___ --- _____ - - _ _
    The establishment is a business organization. That is what Trump was born into. Still he managed to fuck it up and repeatedly screw over the little guy and trade on people'e gullibility, and yet you insist on painting him as an outsider? All he has done since being on this planet is build up the brand of the Donald. He has been selling fake dreams and shallow wafer thin veneer all his life. If you genetically created a politician in the lab then Donald would jump out of the petri dish. He does nothing but speak in platitudes and watch TV. He is not a layman, he has not come out of nowhere. He has always been everywhere huge massive gold and glitter covered TRUMP signs on buildings thousands of feet high all over the States and the world, a reality TV show watched by Millions, A hairstyle that you could spot from space in a crowd of thousands and you are trying to convince yourself he came out of nowhere?

You have been had Brock. Big Style by an empty box. A guy selling an impossible dream that happens to those like him born into millions and willing to trample on others. He doesn't like you, he doesn't like his staff he doesn't even like himself just the plastic fake character he has created in order to bolster his tiny inner person. All mouth and no trousers. Why would you buy into such a fake load of bollocks , unless you had gone so far down the line you now find it impossible to admit that you have been had?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

The establishment is a business organization. That is what Trump was born into. Still he managed to fuck it up and repeatedly screw over the little guy and trade on people'e gullibility, and yet you insist on painting him as an outsider? All he has done since being on this planet is build up the brand of the Donald. He has been selling fake dreams and shallow wafer thin veneer all his life. If you genetically created a politician in the lab then Donald would jump out of the petri dish. He does nothing but speak in platitudes and watch TV. He is not a layman, he has not come out of nowhere. He has always been everywhere huge massive gold and glitter covered TRUMP signs on buildings thousands of feet high all over the States and the world, a reality TV show watched by Millions, A hairstyle that you could spot from space in a crowd of thousands and you are trying to convince yourself he came out of nowhere?

You have been had Brock. Big Style by an empty box. A guy selling an impossible dream that happens to those like him born into millions and willing to trample on others. He doesn't like you, he doesn't like his staff he doesn't even like himself just the plastic fake character he has created in order to bolster his tiny inner person. All mouth and no trousers. Why would you buy into such a fake load of bollocks , unless you had gone so far down the line you now find it impossible to admit that you have been had?
    I guess all your time in the us studying and voting our system has made you an expert. I remember u scolded Lyle for talking about English politics but you r not hypocritical as you lived and here and were involved in our system, u hypocritical douche

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

I guess all your time in the us studying and voting our system has made you an expert. I remember u scolded Lyle for talking about English politics but you r not hypocritical as you lived and here and were involved in our system, u hypocritical douche
    You have already voted. In the middle of an election and pre Brexit Lyle was explicitly telling people who not to vote for and labeling them cowards if they did not follow his advice. When there were terrorist atrocities then again both Lyle and Brock could not wait to tell the Brits and Europeans that is was basically their fault for not being right wing totalitarian capitalist corporate slaves. That is not the same thing as me engaging Brockton in debate. I get that you are a bit immature, but seriously nobody is claiming to be an expert, it takes not a lot for somebody to watch and read about Trump to see what the guy is about. This is the guy that came here to the UK and threatened pensioners and would not blink an eye about threatening endangered wildlife in order to build one of his tacky resorts. His modus operandi like yours is pretty transparent. I never scolded Lyle for talking about English politics, I remarked how unsurprising it was that the loudest mouths on the subject showed the least insight, and had the least of consequence to say. Trump is a prick and so it is no surprise that you and your ex Brockton voted for him, but that does not mean you have some kind of right to tell other posters what they can comment on. He is an idiot and you must honestly be able to see that, you just will never admit it, your protest vote has landed you with a liability for the planet. 14 down from a guy whose one asset was supposed to be his ability to hire the right people for the job. Huge failure that when he tries to bury his dodgy dealings with WW3, will effect us all.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz u hypocrite u explicitly said he should not talk about your politics as he doesn't live in Europe you are tab dancing now. You are just an argumentative douche bag period

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If u practiced what u preached all would be fine but no you are just a fake douche constantly moving the goal post. You are fake. U r a den of vipers shame on u

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay here's my thing. If the Media is coming after you. You must being doing something for the people. Not in this case. Someone is going to have to take charge of him. He looks and acts nothing like a world leader. He acts more like a child than a President. He is a embarrassment to our country. Please no more tweets. He sounds and looks like a fool. We may have disagree with Bush Clinton or Obama but at lease they would look and act like the President. I think his own party will run someone against him.

Thread Information