Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The all you need to know about covid thread

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    And now you are doing it here again beaner. You can’t see that I think we have way too many wuhan threads and am being sarcastic can you.

If you say so . I would never be able to detect sarcasm.

Especially if it were written down.

The obstacles i would have to overcome in order for me to do so are just insurmountable.

I have personally never been able to employ or understand humour anywhere in my personal or professional life, especially in a written form.

Whereas apparently you have always been a genius wit and quite the expert at distinguishing intent , humor, irony and sarcasm, or so i am told.

As a spergy spastic i would of course not be able to distinguish it, even if it slapped me across the face like a wet fish.
    To be clear I did not mention nor make fun of your disability. By the way you put me on permanent lifetime ignore in case you forgot

I never said you did and i do not consider Aspergers as a 'Disability' , i do not even like the label, especially considering who it was named after.

Way too many so called 'experts' are eager to label everything they do not even understand themselves.

Do you think those people labeled with 'Aspergers' who have won the Nobel prize or Oscars and other awards consider themselves disabled?

I took you off ignore weeks ago and announced it. Whereas you told everyone you still had me on ignore.

Anyway feel free to spread your Corona.......................advice
    Yes I still have you and you zoom brother on ignore but I just recently started checking out what you are saying after I noticed you refer to me as “loser” and such despite my not interacting with you. Anyway yes you are still welcome in my wuhan thread
    I have never used Zoom in my life and do not even own a web camera. I have used the phone to facetime the kids and grandkids but would not want to see your ugly mug or share my potato head with you either.

It is nice to see you have my on ignore and yet are still carrying on the conversation. Keep that mask on and don't throw it on the car floor if you are going to be reckless enough to take co-workers in the passenger seat, super spreader.

Your state must love you. I expect your Maga hat makes you invulnerable anyway.

Hope this helps.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have the urge to to lick random surfaces during pandemics
    We know, Walrus. And we love you for it.
    Thanks miles, I’d say so far this is the best wuhan thread on the forum. I will not allow others to corner the market on this l will have my wuhan say
    i saw somewhere they were wanting to make it hate speech for referring to it china virus or something. clowns
    Walrus begged to be called a racist for copying his high orange priest and using the term.

Didn't happen.
    someones feeling left out. here to seek some attention
    Said without a trace of irony.

Don't you get it?

Can you not see the difference between me commenting on and reminding Wally of a huge thread in which he tried for weeks to get someone to call him a Nazi instead of a Nancy and you just repeating the same trite phrase to try and and invalidate me saying anything rather than putting your big boy pants on and contributing something with the grown ups?
    you want attention. that's why you brought up walrus. no one cares. it's only in your spastic little mind

I brought up Walrus because it is his thread as was the other one. Saying things like Spastic little mind and sperging out is not clever chum, it just demonstrates your own issues. I have a friend with cerebral palsy who can only use his right foot and head with any kind of real motor control and communicates with an I-pad and a head pointer and he is far less twisted than you. Let it go mate it drags you down.
    you brought up walrus because you want to create drama & to get attention & then play the victim. i don't call you names to be clever. i call you them because that's what i believe you are. i'd kick your friends butt at the hokey pokey & he'd love that you refer to him as twisted. some friend you are. once you pull your head in i'll stop beating it like a drum

Actually he has a dance degree and a great sense of humor so he would probably not be that interested in watching you shake it all about. He is twisted, that is why it is called palsy. His whole body has shrunken tendons and muscles in constant states of tension that make him twist in on himself. His muscle definition is unbelievable and so he has for years been a very high in demand nude life model, i have photographed him myself. My Mrs has the same palsy all down the right side of her body, in her case following a stroke.

There is no drama and nobody is playing the victim. It is Walrus' daft thread and that is why i mentioned him.
    i don't refer to friends by their appearance. that's black mike & big nose charlie. it's just mike & charlie. i know what palsy is & i'm not interested in your life story

Ha! Get you. I don't refer to people by their appearance either. And yet you literally call me a spergy spastic and don't see the irony ?

You are a fucking idiot.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have the urge to to lick random surfaces during pandemics
    We know, Walrus. And we love you for it.
    Thanks miles, I’d say so far this is the best wuhan thread on the forum. I will not allow others to corner the market on this l will have my wuhan say
    i saw somewhere they were wanting to make it hate speech for referring to it china virus or something. clowns
    Walrus begged to be called a racist for copying his high orange priest and using the term.

Didn't happen.
    someones feeling left out. here to seek some attention
    Said without a trace of irony.

Don't you get it?

Can you not see the difference between me commenting on and reminding Wally of a huge thread in which he tried for weeks to get someone to call him a Nazi instead of a Nancy and you just repeating the same trite phrase to try and and invalidate me saying anything rather than putting your big boy pants on and contributing something with the grown ups?
    you want attention. that's why you brought up walrus. no one cares. it's only in your spastic little mind

I brought up Walrus because it is his thread as was the other one. Saying things like Spastic little mind and sperging out is not clever chum, it just demonstrates your own issues. I have a friend with cerebral palsy who can only use his right foot and head with any kind of real motor control and communicates with an I-pad and a head pointer and he is far less twisted than you. Let it go mate it drags you down.
    you brought up walrus because you want to create drama & to get attention & then play the victim. i don't call you names to be clever. i call you them because that's what i believe you are. i'd kick your friends butt at the hokey pokey & he'd love that you refer to him as twisted. some friend you are. once you pull your head in i'll stop beating it like a drum

Actually he has a dance degree and a great sense of humor so he would probably not be that interested in watching you shake it all about. He is twisted, that is why it is called palsy. His whole body has shrunken tendons and muscles in constant states of tension that make him twist in on himself. His muscle definition is unbelievable and so he has for years been a very high in demand nude life model, i have photographed him myself. My Mrs has the same palsy all down the right side of her body, in her case following a stroke.

There is no drama and nobody is playing the victim. It is Walrus' daft thread and that is why i mentioned him.
    i don't refer to friends by their appearance. that's black mike & big nose charlie. it's just mike & charlie. i know what palsy is & i'm not interested in your life story

Ha! Get you. I don't refer to people by their appearance either. And yet you literally call me a spergy spastic and don't see the irony ?

You are a fucking idiot.
    That's the way people reason now

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So I went into a antique shop, sometimes you can find watches or revolutionary war era items. Anyway I had my mask on but apparently it slipped down and wasn’t covering my nose all the way. It was just me an the teller in the store, I was a good eight feet away from her. She asked me to cover my nose as it is policy. I said no problem, adjusted it and left. I’m sorry I’m doing my best to follow this shit but sometimes things move around. I won’t rampage and burn my mask but that was a little annoying.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So I went into a antique shop, sometimes you can find watches or revolutionary war era items. Anyway I had my mask on but apparently it slipped down and wasn’t covering my nose all the way. It was just me an the teller in the store, I was a good eight feet away from her. She asked me to cover my nose as it is policy. I said no problem, adjusted it and left. I’m sorry I’m doing my best to follow this shit but sometimes things move around. I won’t rampage and burn my mask but that was a little annoying.
    Never met anyone who couldnt feel their mask "slip down off their nose". She did the right thing. Cover your nose and mouth. What's so hard about that?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Americans really struggle with this shit. It is funny as all hell.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's Time to Face Facts, America: Masks WORK

Official advice has been confusing and anal retentive about it, but the science isn't hard to grok. Everyone should cover up. Means El Kabong and Walrus and TIC.

In the past few months, with medical supplies dangerously diminished, the CDC, US surgeon general Jerome Adams, and the World Health Organization have urged people not to buy masks, paradoxically claiming that masks are both essential for the safety of health care workers and incapable of protecting the public from Covid-19.

widespread use of masks is one of the many reasons why China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan have controlled outbreaks of coronavirus much more effectively than the US and Europe. “Of course masks work,” sociologist Zeynep Tufekci wrote in a New York Times editorial. “Their use has always been advised as part of the standard response to being around infected people.” Public health expert Shan Soe-Lin and epidemiologist Robert Hecht made a similar argument in the Boston Globe: “We need to change our perception that masks are only for sick people and that it’s weird or shameful to wear one … If more people donned masks it would become a social norm as well as a public health good.” Last week, George Gao, director-general of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said that America and Europe are making a "big mistake" by not telling the public to wear masks during the ongoing pandemic.

Masks reduce the spread of infectious disease by catching microbes expelled by the wearer and protecting the wearer from microbes in their environment. When we cough, sneeze, talk, or simply breathe we emit a plume of air and droplets, which are largely composed of saliva, mucus, salts, and—if we are infected—potentially dangerous microbes. The smallest of these droplets, sometimes called aerosols, may hover or drift through the air for hours, potentially exposing anyone who enters that airspace. Larger droplets may travel only a few feet—or up to 26 feet if propelled by a sneeze—before falling to the ground or onto another surface, such as someone’s skin or clothes.

****WE, THE INTELLECTUALS OF THE WORLD, CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT AMERICANS, ESPECIALLY REPUBLICAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, ARE UNTREATABLY ANALLY RETENTIVE AND SUFFER FROM DEEP MASK-ANXIETY DUE TO HAVING LOW IQ'S ************

Fucking hell, atleast we can explain what is happening now.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t know what your saying Brock and the zoom crew I just report what is going on. The store next door the lady was sitting behind a desk with no mask. ItS her store I’m not going to tell her to wear one. The point being I report what I see rather than just relying on the news. It’s good to report what you are experiencing I’d like to hear how things are in other peoples area

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If your state was smart, they'd have a mask mandate. She shouldnt be allowed to not wear a mask in her store. WHo said anybody said that YOU should tell her to wear one?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The collective evidence makes a perfect case for universal mask wearing during a pandemic. Masks are not a substitute for other interventions; they must always be used in combination with social distancing and hand hygiene. But even during a lockdown, some people need to leave their homes for essential task, such as buying food and medicine. With diseases like Covid-19, many individuals may be infected but asymptomatic, spreading the virus without realizing it. In parallel, some healthy people may not be able to adequately isolate themselves from infected partners, family members, and housemates. Masks could help reduce the spread of disease in all these scenarios. “Masks work in both directions,” virologist Julian Tang explained. “If everybody wears a mask, it’s double protection. Even if a mask is not 100 percent sealed, it is still a significant reduction in risk of transmission.”

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    If your state was smart, they'd have a mask mandate. She shouldnt be allowed to not wear a mask in her store. WHo said anybody said that YOU should tell her to wear one?
    Well no one did. I was just passing my thoughts. Basically passing on observations and thoughts. My state does have a mask mandate but as I have pointed out over 70% of wuhan deaths in my state were in nursing homes. If I go into a store I wear a mask as the store has a sign stating it. I don’t have an issue with that but I can’t guarantee the damn thing will move around a quarter inch. My nostrils were not exposed, I guess just too much nose skin for her liking

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nosavingbythebell View Post
    if your state was smart, they'd have a mask mandate. She shouldnt be allowed to not wear a mask in her store. Who said anybody said that you should tell her to wear one?
    well no one did. I was just passing my thoughts. Basically passing on observations and thoughts. My state does have a mask mandate but as i have pointed out over 70% of wuhan deaths in my state were in nursing homes. If i go into a store i wear a mask as the store has a sign stating it. I don’t have an issue with that but i can’t guarantee the damn thing will move around a quarter inch. My nostrils were not exposed, i guess just too much nose skin for her liking
    if your nostrils were not exposed then she was being overly strict.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nosavingbythebell View Post
    if your state was smart, they'd have a mask mandate. She shouldnt be allowed to not wear a mask in her store. Who said anybody said that you should tell her to wear one?
    well no one did. I was just passing my thoughts. Basically passing on observations and thoughts. My state does have a mask mandate but as i have pointed out over 70% of wuhan deaths in my state were in nursing homes. If i go into a store i wear a mask as the store has a sign stating it. I don’t have an issue with that but i can’t guarantee the damn thing will move around a quarter inch. My nostrils were not exposed, i guess just too much nose skin for her liking
    if your nostrils were not exposed then she was being overly strict.
    Well yeah that’s all I was reporting I didn’t freak out over it just said happy 4th and left they didn’t have anything interesting anyway

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t know what your saying Brock and the zoom crew I just report what is going on. The store next door the lady was sitting behind a desk with no mask. ItS her store I’m not going to tell her to wear one. The point being I report what I see rather than just relying on the news. It’s good to report what you are experiencing I’d like to hear how things are in other peoples area

Over here it's quiet. No mask drama, or at most very little. No fistfights over masks... no videoed meltdowns on Facebook... no one encouraging others to burn their masks... nothing. Every once in a while we'll hear about someone who got admonished or even detained for not wearing a mask in a public establishment. For the most part people just wear the damn things. In fact, I've seen people get out of their cars and head toward the store..... realize they forgot their mask..... and turn around and go get it.

I never thought facemasks would be the next great battleground in the U.S.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Over here it's quiet. No mask drama, or at most very little. No fistfights over masks... no videoed meltdowns on Facebook... no one encouraging others to burn their masks... nothing. Every once in a while we'll hear about someone who got admonished or even detained for not wearing a mask in a public establishment. For the most part people just wear the damn things. In fact, I've seen people get out of their cars and head toward the store..... realize they forgot their mask..... and turn around and go get it.

I never thought facemasks would be the next great battleground in the U.S.
    Pretty much the same here really. Yes the media in the US likes to hype everything else but what you just stated is pretty much which everyone I talk to here is experiencing. Those are people in various states and economic conditions. I’ll let the media report what it wishes. We have over 360 million people here. Your country is similar in size and population to my state. Texas is bigger than France right? Or are they equal size? I’m sure if I dig around my state I could find some mask burners but I’ll leave that to the media, they have more time

Thread Information