Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Do you think Canelo will "take a K.O. dive/ Throw the fight" against Charlo

Voters
3. This poll is closed
  • Yes. Canelo will take a five

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canelo is being forced to “Take A KO Dive/ Throw The Fight” against Jermell Charlo.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PBC cancelled their plan to have Canelo “Take a Dive” because I exposed it online

Wow... a 2nd thread on this.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PBC cancelled their plan to have Canelo “Take a Dive” because I exposed it online

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Wow... a 2nd thread on this.
    Bless his little heart for trying.
    A for effort.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo is being forced to “Take A KO Dive/ Throw The Fight” against Jermell Charl

Thought I'd compile all of this Miss Cleo genius on display into one thread.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo is being forced to “Take A KO Dive/ Throw The Fight” against Jermell Charl

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Canelo is being forced to “Take A Dive/ Throw The Fight” against Jermell Charlo.
    Canelo will reluctantly allow Charlo to “KO” him in a Fixed Fight.
    That’s why Canelo opted to have fight on September 30th and not on September 16th, which is the traditional Mexican Independence Day weekend, because Canelo didn’t want to spoil his heritage celebrations with a fixed fight where he will allow himself to get KO’d.

Its not the first time that Canelo has “thrown a fight” where he reluctantly allowed himself to lose on purpose as part of a fixed fight.
    Canelo had been bribed $5 million extra, to allow Floyd to beat him on purpose 10 years ago in 2013, in a Fixed fight.

( His then promoter-Oscar DelaHoya was confined in a rehab center when Canelo fought Floyd and Oscar was threaten to be hanged [to be covered as a “suicide”] if Canelo did not agree to let Floyd win on purpose as part of a Fixed Fight “deal.)

And now for this upcoming Canelo vs Charlo fight, hired Hitmen, from behind the scenes, either have now threaten to kill and/or hurt someone in Canelo’s immediate family, or some distant family members and/or some of his countrymen, as “carryout orders” from people “behind the scenes”.
    Morning. Anything interesting happen in your World last night?
    Haymon & his company-PBC had a last minute change of plans.

because I had exposed the fixed fight plan to have Canelo "take a Dive" they did not want to go with the risk of being sued for staging another Fixed fights, because my prior predictions would have strong evidence against them.
    Yep, sounds plausible to me!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yawn 🥱

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    All part of the Harmon mafia cover up! A shameful display, I thought only master would stoop so low.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Yawn 🥱

my sentiments exactly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They should have cancelled the first original thread I made and kept the 2nd one with the title listed below:

PBC cancelled their plan to have Canelo “Take a Dive” because I exposed it online

(....because that's what really happened (Fight Fixed cancellation) after I had exposed it online)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They should have cancelled the first original thread I made and kept the 2nd one with the title listed below:

PBC cancelled their plan to have Canelo “Take a Dive” because I exposed it online

(....because that's what really happened (Fight Fixed cancellation) after I had exposed it online)
    You’re right ! Canelo only called me the other day to say (imagine a strong Mexican accent) “ yo Primo, thank fuck Joseph L exposed the plan , because I didn’t want to take a dive!”
    @Joseph L , if you’re interested, send me your details, because Canelo was pretty keen on sending you some tickets for his next fight. I think he’s looking to rematch Floyd , it’s going to be HUMONGOUS !!!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Canelo only called me the other day to say (imagine a strong Mexican accent) “ yo Primo,

Must be a Mexican with a "Rocky complex."

I've never met a Mexican that says "Yo."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    All part of the Harmon mafia cover up! A shameful display, I thought only master would stoop so low.
    Well Master isn't drowning in Canelo swag now is he? Can't put a price on free spandex short shorts, case of Canelo brand canned tequila and 'special' steaks. Ask Joseph, he'll tell you about the shorts.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Canelo only called me the other day to say (imagine a strong Mexican accent) “ yo Primo,

Yeah , But Canelo is a big Rocky fan. Infact , his good friends get to call him “Sauly” (sounds like Paulie?)

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah , But Canelo is a big Rocky fan. Infact , his good friends get to call him “Sauly” (sounds like Paulie?)

Wonder if Canelo used to punch sides of beef ala Rocky. Wait... Canelo and "beef" in the same sentence. My bad.

Thread Information