Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: New York City is becoming scary

These are the people forced. Then add in those who seem to have been born with malice & evil ways.

A man takes so much booty from prisoners- he was labeled the Booty Warrior, think that over.
    A cartoon series is made about him

2 minutes the clip a group of men stand & unison recites: My booty is mine. It belongs to me. You cannot take my booty"

If you can stomach it fastforward to 7:30 "Everybody in here either raped or got raped in prison. I raped a few nigguhs myself, not that they didnt have it coming"

Now let these pyschos out...prolonged imprisonment or probation- whats the point of letting these kinds of sullen souls out- if there is no (rehabilitation?)
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the record, I would never in a million years think that the only problem was the probation system. The rehabilitation is paltry at best: they like to try to put Band-Aids on 3-in gashes that reach down to the muscle. Nothing will heal. Now bring in the PP (Pharmaceutical Pimps), jacking people full of experimental serotonin reuptake inhibitors etc. The underlying psychiatric issues will not even be touched! Jack his ass full of chemicals, put on a few Band-Aids, and like you said SUDDENLY TAKE AWAY SOME FUNDING, and leave him strung out, going to withdrawals, still wearing Band-Aids....

Oh let's not forget, let him watch 30 hours of goody two shoes videos which tell him to love his neighbors and community to try to do good works and be positive! Yes those videos will do the trick.

Then the damage done in jail..... I skipped it to 7 minutes and 30 seconds like you said.... Lord have mercy.... "It's not like he didn't have it coming".....

Who can make it through all that in one piece?

I don't know how you knew this, I actually did flip 2 times in a similar situation like you said about Mrizi I Zanave (had to look that one up).... but....I am Armenian though, not Albanian, but I get your point! Irish kid (the same a****** who taunted me during high School with "camel jockey", "hairy guru") called me "sand n*gger" to his friends as I exited Al-Fattal Syrian Armenian grocery in Patterson New Jersey in the 1990s. "Hey Terzian did you shave your back today?" "What's that shit in the bag? Camel shit? Sand n*gger!". I basically freaked out, dropped my bag of dzhash, yaprak dolma, kibbeh, lahmajoon, $20 bucks worth, and grabbed his throat with my left hand and punched him straight in the stomach knocking the wind out of him badly. The Armenian food in the bag survived and I jumped on the 190 bus across the street and got out of there. The kid's mother pressed charges against me. I could have got up to 90 days and $500 fine but the judge threw out the time and I had to pay $400. Interesting side note: my public defender said it was the first time that judge threw out the time on a simple assault. I suspect a reason is because:

Public defender's name: Sarkis Marootian
    Judge's name: Vahagni Artashian
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 04-09-2021 at 08:10 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    For the record, I would never in a million years think that the only problem was the probation system. The rehabilitation is paltry at best: they like to try to put Band-Aids on 3-in gashes that reach down to the muscle. Nothing will heal. Now bring in the PP (Pharmaceutical Pimps), jacking people full of experimental serotonin reuptake inhibitors etc. The underlying psychiatric issues will not even be touched! Jack his ass full of chemicals, put on a few Band-Aids, and like you said SUDDENLY TAKE AWAY SOME FUNDING, and leave him strung out, going to withdrawals, still wearing Band-Aids....

Oh let's not forget, let him watch 30 hours of goody two shoes videos which tell him to love his neighbors and community to try to do good works and be positive! Yes those videos will do the trick.

Then the damage done in jail..... I skipped it to 7 minutes and 30 seconds like you said.... Lord have mercy.... "It's not like he didn't have it coming".....

Who can make it through all that in one piece?

I don't know how you knew this, I actually did flip 2 times in a similar situation like you said about Mrizi I Zanave (had to look that one up).... but....I am Armenian though, not Albanian, but I get your point! Irish kid (the same a****** who taunted me during high School with "camel jockey", "hairy guru") called me "sand n*gger" to his friends as I exited Al-Fattal Syrian Armenian grocery in Patterson New Jersey in the 1990s. "Hey Terzian did you shave your back today?" "What's that shit in the bag? Camel shit? Sand n*gger!". I basically freaked out, dropped my bag of dzhash, yaprak dolma, kibbeh, lahmajoon, $20 bucks worth, and grabbed his throat with my left hand and punched him straight in the stomach knocking the wind out of him badly. The Armenian food in the bag survived and I jumped on the 190 bus across the street and got out of there. The kid's mother pressed charges against me. I could have got up to 90 days and $500 fine but the judge threw out the time and I had to pay $400. Interesting side note: my public defender said it was the first time that judge threw out the time on a simple assault. I suspect a reason is because:

Public defender's name: Sarkis Marootian
    Judge's name: Vahagni Artashian

My bad bro, hope that doesnt make me too racist Albanian, Armenian, meh, all the same!!! Doh!

I'm sorry Sir!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I need writer's anonymous. I know I type too much.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    I need writer's anonymous. I know I type too much.
    No you are cool man. Very few people I have ever met in my 50 something years even know what Armenian is and most people do say Romanian or Albanian in place of it.
    Armenian is like a combination of Iranian and Anatolian. Basically Middle Eastern.

No need for writers anonymous. I enjoy your extensive and voluminous posting very much and it makes this site very entertaining and interesting all at once.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Central Ward, 2001... pffft...I left Ill-Town/Brick City in 2003 for Flatbush, and it hasnt changed at all.... poor little 2 year old girl today:

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Central Ward, 2001... pffft...I left Ill-Town/Brick City in 2003 for Flatbush, and it hasnt changed at all.... poor little 2 year old girl today:

when these types of suspects are caught- given the power I would always make an example out of them. Life imprisonment. No parole. Assigned the booty warrior's ward.
    Period.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can you both claim it is 'becoming scary' and then suggest 'it hasn't changed at all'?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    How can you both claim it is 'becoming scary' and then suggest 'it hasn't changed at all'?
    uh for me? metaphorically speaking?!

I've written way too much to know if I stated or suggested it is becoming scary, you'd have to quote me then i will acknowledge it. Otherwise I think my posts are consistent with making a claim: not all the videos suggest criminal behavior. I claimed some in the videos appeared to be suffering from mental illnesses.
    I then spent several posts backing that up.
    I ended it with not so much disagreeing with the discussion between @Master & @NoSavingByTheBell rather making another claim: parole reviews dont change much. I then attempted to make a claim that the bigger issue isn't early parole, rather the inabiulity to rehabilitate people after incarceration- then add on mentally illl who get locked up & let out- I then asked could there be a huge % of sick people treated like criminals? His 1st video is undeniable---- everyone involved seemed mentally unstable. Very!

When I did make a 1st suggestion it dealt with what all news agencies that are now stating- recently-a spike in hate crimes against Asians. I have never seen so many violent acts against Asians.

I can't speak for @NoSavingByTheBell. I just have an opinion on his view(s) his posts, videos and overall thread of New York City is becoming scary.

He's seen crime, sickness, infestation in NY his whole life, but it was in pockets of the city. It (crime) wasn't as casual, with so many not willing to do anything but walk by.

Plus with cellphones recording, one may have not noticed it may have always been bad, because there wasnt instant media until the past 2 decades.
    Now everytime we turn on the tv, surf the internet one can raise the claim: things were always fucked up, but not THIS FUCKED UP.

Might not be the answer you want, but it's all I got.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 04-14-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TYPE: "Bronx Battle Royal Breaks Out In The Middle Of The Street!"

TYPE IT INTO YOUTUBE SEARCH ---

Ok the ones i was refering to wasnt the 1st, here's the ones that got me -changing topic on why it is becoming scarier? Mental Illness is all around!

Check out those videos & give your honest take on what you're viewing.

A man is fighting ass booty butt naked man! Mental illness...on the rise?

And then the 2nd video- the woman is whoopin ass for her man! he can't fight! And the dude they're fighting, then peep the people's reaction- like what U claim I guess- they're used to it.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 04-14-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've written way too much to know if I stated or suggested it is becoming scary, you'd have to quote me then i will acknowledge it. Otherwise I think my posts are consistent with making a claim: not all the videos suggest criminal behavior. I claimed some in the videos appeared to be suffering from mental illnesses.
    I ended it with not so much disagreeing with the discussion between @Master & @NoSavingByTheBell rather making another claim: parole reviews dont change much. I then attempted to make a claim that the bigger issue isn't early parole, rather the inabiulity to rehabilitate people after incarceration- then add on mentally illl who get locked up & let out- I then asked could there be a huge % of sick people treated like criminals? His 1st video is undeniable---- everyone involved seemed mentally unstable. Very!

When I did make a 1st suggestion it dealt with what all news agencies that are now stating- recently-a spike in hate crimes against Asians. I have never seen so many violent acts against Asians.

I can't speak for @NoSavingByTheBell. I just have an opinion on his view(s) his posts, videos and overall thread of New York City is becoming scary.

He's seen crime, sickness, infestation in NY his whole life, but it was in pockets of the city. It (crime) wasn't as casual, with so many not willing to do anything but walk by.

Plus with cellphones recording, one may have not noticed it may have always been bad, because there wasnt instant media until the past 2 decades.
    Now everytime we turn on the tv, surf the internet one can raise the claim: things were always fucked up, but not THIS FUCKED UP.

Yes I was asking Brock but no worries, thanks for your thoughts.

If you go looking for it you will find it. I am not suggesting that all it is , is conformation bias, but it certainly half the reason. The cellphone and trashy re-posting of street violence as entertainment has become normalised and doing that again here, just reinforces that idea.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you go looking for it you will find it. I am not suggesting that all it is , is conformation bias, but it certainly half the reason. The cellphone and trashy re-posting of street violence as entertainment has become normalised and doing that again here, just reinforces that idea.

Yeah, I think Slim made some good points as to why it may seem like it's an overall situation in NYC.

The increase in violence against Asians is certainly a real concern, and one we can thank our former "President" for. (Excuse the quote marks. I just can't bring myself to assign that title, even post-term, to ol' Donnie).

But probably most of all... the dual phenomena of social media and cell phones with video capability is likely mostly to blame for the perception that things are worse than ever.

Granted... you'll see a bit of everything in a place like NYC. It's like a smorgasbord of crime.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Hagler in me, The Nigel Benn in me! no Floyd, Broner cherry picking posts. I take on even the aww-shit , he replied posts!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well said

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

moments ago

Thread Information