Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hey EL TERRIBLE, LET'S FINISH THIS.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hey EL TERRIBLE, LET'S FINISH THIS.

El terrible seems to drag on my name. Pulling up shit against me when i'm not here, telling other posters, "you seem to have no clue like takamura and milmascaras coz they're both ignorant shit.." "takamura has a small dick and he admitted it" and that's not even relevant to the thread topic.(and you tell everybody i'm immature? you make me laugh hypocrite.) "Don't be like takamura coz he's the village idiot" I don't do that shit to you, you disrespectful boricuan homo. That i don't need to coz your name don't deserve to be called out in any forums. I just don't have a clue to what's your fucking problem..and keep putting my name up your posts. Why? To make people laugh, to show you're fucking important that everyone else needs to hear your opinion that "takamura is this and that?" They know me already. I ain't fake. I maybe crazy but i'm not a hypocrite like you.

Now let's finish this. I know pac is the general underdog against pbf, hell i even think that pac has no chance against mayweather at first, because i actually "analyzed" that shit ("can you believe it?") However i'm backing up on my man--the pacman coz i finally see the reason why pbf is afraid to take pac out. He has a reason, and this reasons will show in the fight without the steroids. If it goes through.
    1.He can't handle pressure that will come from pac, the fastest guy he'll ever face and the fact he is a lefty. Plus pac has a proven chin and power on both hands. Tell me a fighter that has those same qualities which pbf face. Prime zab? Pac now is waay better than prime zab, not to mention pac's heart. Zab doesn't have heart to finish what he started. Pac is. Pac is an energy bunny till the finish, a machine that reaps the blessings of training hard because of the poverty bought to his life. Not on to some whack up fantasy allegations made by crackhead who lost all reputation against pac in that hatton fight.
    2.He can't do the shoulder roll against pac coz he is a leftie. Yes pbf handled lefties before, but all of them is not on the same league as pac. Pac is a once in a blue moon fighter. Pbf sees that, i see that, pacdbest saw that, and pacman will prove that.

Back up to pbf if you want and let's have an avatar bet. To whoever losses will have to put to the title "I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE" and you or me need to bump on any threads twice a week, if whoever from us losses. This will go on for a year. I'll be watching, or you can watch over me if i lose. And the avatar must be--lady gaga.That is if the pbf-pac fight will be on of course. Yeah go ahead and laugh but i'm serious so let's get this over with. This ends pretty much in a fine way anyways.

Comical, i know, BUT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY. And i have my points to back up my claims that pac would shock the world against pbf.
    Last edited by mad_takamura; 07-10-2010 at 08:56 AM.

ICB Guest

Default Re: Hey EL TERRIBLE, LET'S FINISH THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by mad_takamura View Post
    El terrible seems to drag on my name. Pulling up shit against me when i'm not here, telling other posters, "you seem to have no clue like takamura and milmascaras coz they're both ignorant shit.." "takamura has a small dick and he admitted it" and that's not even relevant to the thread topic.(and you tell everybody i'm immature? you make me laugh hypocrite.) "Don't be like takamura coz he's the village idiot" I don't do that shit to you, you disrespectful boricuan homo. That i don't need to coz your name don't deserve to be called out in any forums. I just don't have a clue to what's your fucking problem..and keep putting my name up your posts. Why? To make people laugh, to show you're fucking important that everyone else needs to hear your opinion that "takamura is this and that?" They know me already. I ain't fake. I maybe crazy but i'm not a hypocrite like you.

Now let's finish this. I know pac is the general underdog against pbf, hell i even think that pac has no chance against mayweather at first, because i actually "analyzed" that shit ("can you believe it?") However i'm backing up on my man--the pacman coz i finally see the reason why pbf is afraid to take pac out. He has a reason, and this reasons will show in the fight without the steroids. If it goes through.
    1.He can't handle pressure that will come from pac, the fastest guy he'll ever face and the fact he is a lefty. Plus pac has a proven chin and power on both hands. Tell me a fighter that has those same qualities which pbf face. Prime zab? Pac now is waay better than prime zab, not to mention pac's heart. Zab doesn't have heart to finish what he started. Pac is. Pac is an energy bunny till the finish, a machine that reaps the blessings of training hard because of the poverty bought to his life. Not on to some whack up fantasy allegations made by crackhead who lost all reputation against pac in that hatton fight.
    2.He can't do the shoulder roll against pac coz he is a leftie. Yes pbf handled lefties before, but all of them is not on the same league as pac. Pac is a once in a blue moon fighter. Pbf sees that, i see that, pacdbest saw that, and pacman will prove that.
    3.Pac has somehow

Back up to pbf if you want and let's have an avatar bet. To whoever losses will have to put to the title "I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE" and you or me need to bump on any threads twice a week, if whoever from us losses. This will go on for a year. I'll be watching, or you can watch over me if i lose. And the avatar must be--lady gaga.That is if the pbf-pac fight will be on of course. Yeah go ahead and laugh but i'm serious so let's get this over with. This ends pretty much in a fine way anyways.

Comical, i know, BUT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY. And i have my points to back up my claims that pac would shock the world against pbf.
    I don't know whats been going on here, because i haven't been very active. But in future put this is one of the sub boards, and not on the main board.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Try to tone the crazy down on the main board. Thanks.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

shite!!

I'm going to Ihop!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You two need to get laid...

Thread Information