Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default God mistaken for Genetics

Something Ive wondered about for a long time. Your thougths.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: God mistaken for Genetics

Or Genetics mistaken for a God.

Just the same as we all mistake our thoughts for being ourselves until we chose to cease to think or at least seperate ourselves from the thoughts and get a taste of our real selves.

That is scary to the mind when associating yourself to only mind, because it brings up a fear (emotion)which is outside of the mind) of losing your perceived earthly identity. I think therefore I am is actually incorrect and unfortunatley what most of what we are taught is based in.
    But we are at the root ,the reverse to fear in the original making of us all,we are actually in sync with the frequency of love as soon as we chooce to be.
    So the fear and the correct path creates a catch 22 or a circle of fear and thought where by all of your instincts need to be aglined into one perspective to be able to escape it. This can only occur without opposites ,judgments,taught things or belifes getting in the way of your real self.

God Bless ;-)
    Last edited by Andre; 12-20-2008 at 06:40 AM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its all in the chemistry and enviorement, take one away so ends the process, Amen. Science and creativity is the Godhead of existance and good. God bless you mate

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I belive that God is found more pure in the void;
    the space that lies between everything including all our molacules, the space between the planets,the space between our mind and our heart and the space between each of us that we try to expand as is the enviroment around us, just for the time being.

Genetic Blessings.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    Its all in the chemistry and enviorement, take one away so ends the process, Amen. Science and creativity is the Godhead of existance and good. God bless you mate
    I actually think that science is just another appendage that we use for measuring sh!t that we cant comprehend fully cause we have only one point of view to use it from.

And creativity by humans I see as the mirror of the deeper unseen feeling behind all creation.

Put together it is starting to change our perspective so that we can experience things differently from the past and remeasure things and so experience them from new view points.

Just cause we learn more doesnt mean we have made more; its all here anyway in energy form we just meld it all together in differing shapes and forms to suit (where we are at or the point we have evolved to) in any given point of time.

Physics is leading the way in discovering what and why at the moment, they have already proven there is more dimensions around us than we can see , dimensions that have effects on us in many ways as many ways as we can think of actually because we have a certain point of control from where we stand in it all.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched a program on Darwin on National Geograthic. It seems He had it spot on. In 2004 they started to find all the missing links in the Artic anybody see it. It was called Was Darwin Right, the results were that He was in every detail, interesting.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I taped it tonight.
    I always find it facinating and yet very sad how both the creationists and the evolutionists have to be totally opposed.They feel they have to have one stand point!

Why couldnt we have been created by the forces of electric light and unconditional love seperating into male and female even as a microscopic spec expanding then naturally evolving by our own doings and our habits both for real as we do from sperm seed and also throughout history with evolving bodies?

I dont think its healthy to have any fixed ideas on anything, change is part of the universe and change is evolution.

I know that the single one claim is the fault of the bible and some other texts with its singular claims, but it claims the original power source is totally male and so have dismissed women through that false claim of dominance from Godhead downwards to the female energies.

Ying and yang arise together in all things and as above so below.

You know some of the left wing creationists (I hate even the labels we use) are so insane they think that dinosaurs didnt exist!
    Which means they must think God placed the bones there for a joke to trick some people into disbelife of himself ..

Trouble is people of old could only think in terms of what stood directly in front of them so they related the universal force as being human in form right through to the renasonce artists with God painted like an old man in clouds stretching out his hand. 99% of religious folks still hold that vision as being set in stone!

We can definatley accomplish miracle styles of things to occur outside of ourselves through thoughts linked to faith.There is no such thing as coincedence from my experiences they generate from something larger than just chance. We can also feel other peoples feelings before they speak and before we see them face on. So stuff does exist in what is termed the ether, the field between all matter.Unfortunatley the atheists cant except even this and yet physics now proves it.

Both sides points of views exist; but only as opposites to people who still need a single stand point and need one point of view so that they can feel correct. The mind when ego driven is right into that habit of having to be correct both within the religious and the non belivers.
    Non religious spiritualists or free from rules or guilt types of meditators on the other hand stop the minds automatic progression and go on instinct catching stuff out of the stillness in between thought and the space between matter which also does come through in genetics from deep within the dna as well as people we aren't related to,like holding some distant friend in your mind for a day and they ring you up.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Know where you are coming from Andre and I like it. Having said that a freind of mine, is the highest in the feild of Pscythco Hypnosis interesting stuff. As He has said He has transgressed people back to ancient Eygptian times in detail, but as He says its not them its there ancestors I find that interesting, plus I can beleive His take. I beleive they talk to us more than we think .

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah mate I agree that does happen and the infomation you get from historic figures is real, It can be reached in many ways. Astral travel will get you there too, sound and or vibration or frequencies can have you back to specifc places and you can consiously get the information you are back there searching for and bring it into full coniusness here so it can be materially practiced now and the benifts recieved now.

There is so much more to everything than one thing or two choices; there is no one constant answer to anything because the matrix of the stuff in between matter isnt consistant. It stretches and shrinks so that the rules change to suit whats occuring at that point and whats occuring has consequences throughout the whole thing and into different unseen planes.

I belive we have the collective power that if we (everyone on earth) all thought the same thing it would have to occur, no maybes I belive we could have what we want right now. But "we have a problem Huston"!

We have the two major religions,billions of people like sheep, feeding off themselves both sides beliving that Amargeddon is about to occur as a war between people, instead of as a war between the dark energies and the light energies over control of this planet, and that you will have to personally chooce where you stand in it all, religion aside.
    They both belive Jihad is inevitable between both groups.
    It will be interesting because they both break the "thou shall not judge law" that is laid down in both their scriptures; which keeps them seperated and in judgement of each other so they are all actually on the same side affecting dark side matter which has running effects into light side matter and the way we have to live with them all. The borders will all shift though that is my belife and you will stand where you stand.

Billions of them at the moment are all standing looking only one way.,they want that way to be personally correct they want it to occur the way they have had it interpreted for them, or their mind is a wasteland.
    They continue because they now have to be correct in their own minds or their ego or their false self (The thinking only one) will die off and they cant see the trap they just dug all around themselves even on that personal scale.

Oh dear! they are all lined up like sheep arent they!

Steep learning curves ahead, choose carefully and get into your correct lanes.

I can explain it.

Thread Information