Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ENGLISH PEOPLE....is this true???

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default ENGLISH PEOPLE....is this true???

I hear that in your schools you're not going to be teaching about World War II or the Holocaust for fear it may offend muslims.

And that earns my WHAT THE FUCK? of the day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ENGLISH PEOPLE....is this true???

Nothing would surprise me in this cun'try anymore Lyle old fruit .

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

not heard that one but yep it wouldn't surprise me either

there was a school on the news last year that changed the name of its christmas party to 'Winter Party' so as not to offend muslims

Fucking ridiculous and really starting to annoy me all this bollocks
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    I hear that in your schools you're not going to be teaching about World War II or the Holocaust for fear it may offend muslims.

And that earns my WHAT THE F***? of the day.
    It sounds like the kind of thing our government would do to be fair. I mean they've already outlawed teaching about the Empire because of the mistreatment of blacks. Some councils changed the name of Christmas to Winterfest lest it offend the sandniggers asian folk and I remember a job centre ad a few years back which said that the company was seeking a 'hardworking person' was taken down by worried job centre bosses for fear of discriminating against the disabled

In my own sleepy seaside town of Torquay the cross was removed from inside the crematorium chapel for fear of offending some other religions, whilst at the same time the same fucktards on the council erected a huge golden statue of the Buddha on the roof of our local railway station building

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yep its one rule for the minority and another for the majority

one of my best mates of over 20 years is asian and he is disgusted with it too - like he says it just adds to the prejudice against them

i remember looking at the different societies at university many years ago and saw there was an Asian Society.

Imagine if there had been a White Anglo Saxon Protestant society touting for members ?

My local leisure centre closes the pool on Tuesday afternoons too for muslim women to swim.

Its fucking madness
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got Muslim Neighbours and when we talk about this they get really fucked off!!

the last thing Indian and Muslim people want is this to be done on their behalf !!!

This country is being run by too many Liberal fuckshanks what we need is a top quality military Junta to reclaim the streets and shoot the jobless ,junkies and drug pushers.

My Great Grandad was shot my military firing squad in the 1st world war for being rude to a lady , did he really die to see this country become what it has?

El Kabong Guest

So you are being overrun by the same PC Nazi's that are trying to take over America!

There was a statue to be erected of a fallen Navy Seal in Colorado or something but people wanted to stop it from being built because the man had a gun in his hand in the statue...and people "may get the wrong idea from it".....What idea would that be? The idea that Navy Seals carry guns and shoot people

But teachers and especially the PC Nazi's don't seem to understand what gets taught to students.....and you can't make everyone happy. Sometimes an us vs them mentality is needed.....not in a violent evil way but in a competative way.

Get this, some people have BANNED BOO-ing at high school games.....that's BULLCRAP!

Glad you know who is doing it Gordy "liberal fuckshanks".....I totally agree

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO
    My local leisure centre closes the pool on Tuesday afternoons too for muslim women to swim.
    HAHAHAHA....that's too funny

If you want people love and respect each other you work on COMMON GOALS, you don't split everyone up into different groups and make special rules for them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didnt know that! Wo,I'll have to ask my little cousins to ask their teacher. I don't see the big deal about the pool though,it's usually women,who for religious reasons,don't want to share pool with men. That's fair enough. And I agree,most Muslims I know,don't really like this kind of shit. It causes them hassle and I don't remember anyone asking for it.

El Kabong Guest

I am 100% for civil liberties.....it's amazing no one ever thinks it's the liberals who want us to walk on eggshells and not the conservatives.

People need to be responsible for themselves and not everyone else.

If you go to a PUBLIC POOL then tough shit if you don't want to swim with certain people!

If you don't like something then don't take it away from everyone else!

This kind of shit will end up with a 1984 like outcome where everything is cold, grey, and meaningless

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO
    HAHAHAHA....that's too funny

If you want people love and respect each other you work on COMMON GOALS, you don't split everyone up into different groups and make special rules for them
    Actually I think the pool ban is a good thing. I mean if I was planning on going for a swim I'd certainly want to be alerted as to when those ugly, hairy, pugnacious, Jawa like little troll women were likely to be in there so I could give them a wide birth. Swimming next to one of them would be bad enough,but to have a whole pool swarming with them.....(shudders)

El Kabong Guest

HAHAHAHA jawa troll women!!!!!!!

That earns a cool click....funniest shit I've read EVER on this site

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate Jobless people people who have no aim in life except to shit their life away in the pub !!!

I could happily machine gun to death liberals ,the jobless ,junkies,pikies or anyone who cuts me up when driving .

Alot of the more educated members of my family are real card carrying liberals one is even a professer of philsophy and a Marxist whilst at the same time a drunken sad tosser angry at the world for not recognizing his genius .

Liberals cant even raise their own kids , 2 of my uncles on my Dads side are professers and both Leftwingers it makes family gatherings a real blast i spend the entire week previous being begged by my mum not to wind them up .

Whilst all my other uncles have successfull jobs they all started out in the building trade and worked their ways up i would say all their kids are outgoing and know the reality of what it takes to get on in life.

The 2 most educated members of the familys homelife is a complete disaster they have kids who are universally fucked up and totally dispise them !!

These sad malcontent tossers are running the country its illegal nowadays to have a single good idea that hasnt been cleared by the thought Police and the Evil Comminazis .

30% of the worlds CCTV is watching 60 million people go about their business .

Civil Liberty is dead and im about 1 bad day away from wrting my Local representative a strongly worded letter .

El Kabong Guest

Yeah, why the fuck should I work hard just so some lazy bastard gets his welfare check and tries to sell his food stamps so he can by liquor or drugs......I mean FFS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suggest a strong worde letter in bold italics .

That'll show em .

Thread Information