Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Relationships revolve around women

Have you guys thought about it. I am not saying its good or bad but just an observation. When it comes to relationships you'll have a guy approach a girl, bust a few lines, get her some drinks, beg for her phone number, be after her, finally get a date after tryin and trying, take her to dinners, events (movies, theater, concert, show, museum, etc.), wine, shopping, flowers, jewelry, stuffed animals, etc. Guy has to totally romance her. Later on propose and buy her an engagement ring (at least 2 to 3 months worth of his salary), give a speech to both families asking for her hand and showing he's the right guy to take care of her, and then comes the wedding where ironically after all he did for her ends up being just a piece of accesory of the bride making it look like a QuinceaƱera or Sweet 16.......It just doesn't make sense to me.

A relationship involves two. Shouldn't things revolve around BOTH?
    Last edited by Chino; 01-06-2009 at 07:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Relationships revolve around women

i disagree, respectfully..

have you never had a girl approach you? I've had girls who want a relationship from me that i don't want, i've had girlfriends parents wanting me to marry their daughter.. i'm not saying this to boast, or anything to that extent.. but i've been in relationships where i've been more into the girl than her into me, but also where the girl was more into me than i was into her, it works both ways..

i will agree, that if you are a girl, you can go into a bar, and say "i could sleep with him, him, him, him, him etc" and just point at guys, where if you're a guy you actually have to "try" to get laid and meet a girl.. Girls are at the advantage that by nature, guys are on the prowl to find a mate, much less than they are, so they get all big headed and weigh out their options and let guys play into their hands..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

have you never had a girl approach you? I've had girls who want a relationship from me that i don't want, i've had girlfriends parents wanting me to marry their daughter.. i'm not saying this to boast, or anything to that extent.. but i've been in relationships where i've been more into the girl than her into me, but also where the girl was more into me than i was into her, it works both ways..
    Hhhhhhmmm it has happened when I am travelling in Asia :roll: or meet them even outside of Asia. And I am not talking about meeting girls on the red light district. Just typical girls walking around the city who approach me and one might think it is because they want to get out of their country, a free meal, etc. But no, they really just want to go out and both are as involved in the date and contribute as much. But I am not sure if having a girl approach you means that she is willing to have things revolve around both and not just her. That is, to have her contribute to the relationship as much as the guy in all aspects.
    If we google the topic, go to any library section on relationships, ask people, etc. We'll see that it is expected from men to do it all in the relationship: romancing the girl, taking her out, taking care of expenses, proposing, giving her the ring, giving the speech to both families, etc. That is what confuses me. If a relationship involves two then why won't women offer those things that they demand/expect from men? Where's the equality women complain about?
    A guy needs a career, a job, own transportation, etc. if he's considering meeting girls and having a relationship. No wonder some people say "No money, no honey". As harsh as it may sound, a girlfriend/wife is an expense. As for women, no, they can totally be broke, no career, etc. no problem. A guy will still pick her up. Imagine a guy telling both families he will marry her and he doesn't have a job, career, etc. I can assure you everybody would feel totally insulted. But have it the other way around, no problem.
    i will agree, that if you are a girl, you can go into a bar, and say "i could sleep with him, him, him, him, him etc" and just point at guys, where if you're a guy you actually have to "try" to get laid and meet a girl...
    Yes, and it will cost the guy some money.
    Girls are at the advantage that by nature
    Yes they are .

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm nailing everything in sight. Motto is...wrap yer whacker b4 you attack her...and that is that. Relationships currently revolve around my penis. I will make small talk if necessary, but only to keep the penis happy and fed.

Not too complicated a game plan so far.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    I'm nailing everything in sight. Motto is...wrap yer whacker b4 you attack her...and that is that. Relationships currently revolve around my penis. I will make small talk if necessary, but only to keep the penis happy and fed.

Youngblood, last I head you were 14 or 15, so I'm assuming there are some legal, age of consent type issues you need to concern yourself with. Correct? I'm not passing any judgement, just curious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No no no no!

I think it's true that the relationship revolves around the girl.. Unless you are a very very evolved man and entirely have your shit together like completely that a woman just does not phase you one way or the other what they do...

And I agree that men generally approach women... But you're so wrong after that point. Buy drinks, beg for number, hassle on phone, take to dinner... Man that is setting it up that she's the queen of everything, and you're her lowly servent ready to buy her what she wants, impress her, jump for her, sing for her, and everything else she wants.. And most girls who even half have their own act together will actually resent you for being like that.. So even more so she'll treat you like a peasant after that point if that's the manner you courted her..

Now for only $6.99 you can order my e-book on how to really do it...

Kidding..

No you can approach a girl, but as soon as she's decided you're not a total loser and maybe a cool guy because you've teaser her and stuff in a fun way, lay back dude and let her work for you... If you're chasing and impressing a girl, she won't entirely respect you for it, and she can go out any day of the week and find 10 other guys to impress her the same way and buy her a drink...
    Tease her and give her nothing and just keep that certain amount of attention from her, and she'll be all over you trying to get it,,,, and you keep your balls out of her purse for at least a few weeks..

All that being said my girlfriend has had by nuts in her purse since day 1.. or maybe day 3... If there is a next time comes round i'm locking them up in a steel safe..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont be a fool Wrap your tool?
    Lifes a wheel of fortune and its my turn to spin it. -Tupac Shakur

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RP33 View Post
    i disagree, respectfully..

i will agree, that if you are a girl, you can go into a bar, and say "i could sleep with him, him, him, him, him etc" and just point at guys, where if you're a guy you actually have to "try" to get laid and meet a girl.. Girls are at the advantage that by nature, guys are on the prowl to find a mate, much less than they are, so they get all big headed and weigh out their options and let guys play into their hands..
    Yeah I also disagree really, although I understand the sentiment.

The thing is that a man is biologically programmed to impregnate women, it's his job as the progenitor of the species. He can have sex, impregnate and move on. Therefore it's simply not possible (unless he's a miserable wretched sap) for a man to be 'pulled' by a woman.

A man's job is to have sex with women, so if a women chats him up and offers him sex she hasn't pulled him at all, she's just offered herself up with no resistance.

So a woman who boasts how many men she has slept with is like a fly boasting how many spider webs it's charged into.

Anyway, for a woman, her role is of the nuturerer, they bring life into the world and then have to care for it. They need a man for protection (evolutionarily speaking) and so their biological job is to keep a man interested in them and only them. So when they have a man committing to marry them they have done their job and succeeded. If they just had sex with him in return for nothing else, then biologically speaking it's an epic fail.

It's a complete misunderstaning of the dynamics of relationships to think that a woman can pull a man for sex. Yes they can get a man interested in having sex with them, but only the same way that a mouse or small bird can pursuade a cat to kill it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

right.. i mean, let's face it.. i take a girl out to dinner, maybe take care of the tab at the bar, get her some nice christmas presents, all for what? All for the fact that i'm banging some hot chick that wants to be pampered every now and then.. i'm pretty okay with that, and i don't really think that the things i mentioned burden me in any way.. i'm italian, i love eating food in any shape, i love going out to dinner.. i love drinking.. i like giving thoughtful presents, and in return i get sex? works for me!

Chino, you're definitely on to something here, but to say that we have to do all the work as far as spending money and the stuff you mentioned i think you're a little off.. Maybe the high maintenance girls expect drinks for you to talk to them but i refuse to talk to those girls.. I really have never bought a girl a drink EVER while trying to talk to them.. i've taken girls out for drinks after i've met them and what not, but i refuse to spend money right off the bat..

as a side note, my last girlfriend would want to pay for EVERYTHING and hated when i paid for movies/dinner etc.. i'd have to pretend to go to the bathroom and pay for the bill at dinner, and buy movie tickets beforehand sometimes.. as long as you're willing to pay for things, willing to do things for them, i think it's the principle/gesture more than actually spending a bunch of money..

The engagement ring bit you're not going to escape, but you can always counteract the argument and say that girls have to get their period every month, and they are the ones who get pregnant and have to go through 9 months of pregnancy plus the actual painful birth..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

It's a complete misunderstaning of the dynamics of relationships to think that a woman can pull a man for sex. Yes they can get a man interested in having sex with them, but only the same way that a mouse or small bird can pursuade a cat to kill it.
    So true, Bilbo.. i've met SO many girls who try to convince me differently.. say that they can play a guy for sex.. i mean, YES, maybe if they want a relationship and you want sex, but to say that you went out, hit on a hot guy, picked him up, took him to your house and "got him to have sex with you" is a ridiculous statement.. He already wanted to have sex with you, you just opened the door.. and by the door i mean your legs!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post

Youngblood, last I head you were 14 or 15, so I'm assuming there are some legal, age of consent type issues you need to concern yourself with. Correct? I'm not passing any judgement, just curious.
    lol like what? I'm not with anyone younger, so no worries there...and not with anyone so much older it will matter much. Sex is legal dude, at 14 and 15...so long as it is with those of a similar age and consent.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol like what? I'm not with anyone younger, so no worries there...and not with anyone so much older it will matter much. Sex is legal dude, at 14 and 15...so long as it is with those of a similar age and consent.
    I have maximum respect for youngblood, the only proper redblooded young teen lad on here.

Overcoming a drug addiction at 13, banging girls at 14, a top class amatuer junior boxer, he's the next generation's CutmeMick, with a bit of Violent D meanness mixed in.

I think lefty and Amat could both learn a lot from you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It makes sense what you say, but by the letter of the law I think there are other issues. Age of consent is 16, is it not? Odds are you will never have to deal with it, but as a mature 14 yr guy a parent of a 14 year old girl could make trouble if they wanted to. Anyways, it's none of my business, I'm not even sure why I asked. Party on.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have maximum respect for youngblood, the only proper redblooded young teen lad on here.

Overcoming a drug addiction at 13, banging girls at 14, a top class amatuer junior boxer, he's the next generation's CutmeMick, with a bit of Violent D meanness mixed in.

lol I was no drug addict. I did stupidly try some shit tho was I was 11 and 12. I never measured my junk...so I dunno how I go up against CutMeMick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol I was no drug addict. I did stupidly try some shit tho was I was 11 and 12. I never measured my junk...so I dunno how I go up against CutMeMick.
    dude, at 14, some girls may not even have their period yet.. you'd have no worries.. that's a good deal..

Thread Information