Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

Loma can’t become undisputed without fighting Haney. They will say he is, just like they keep saying he’s undefeated(watch the broadcasts, 2 separate graphics had him as undefeated)just like they keep saying he won a title in his 3rd professional fight. Check fightfax, the official record keepers, it says his true record. BoxRec is just a website, nothing official about it and wrong repeatedly. I personally know multiple fighters whose records and even names are wrong on that crap site. But back to the point. You can’t lose franchise champion, you don’t fight for it. It is not on the line when he fights the Commey/Lopez winner. They can’t win undisputed when they fight him so Loma can’t win undisputed either. Whether you like Loma or not acknowledge this simple fact. Don’t help spread lies, keep it 100.

He could have fought for undisputed but he then would have been forced to fight Haney, he chooses to give up his belt rather than fight his mandatory then he IS NOT CHAMPION, a champion is required to defend his championship! Same as Alvarez, sanctioned ducking BS. Don’t spread the lie, don’t allow the lie, when someone spreads it call their BS what it is.

They only sell us what we are willing to buy, don’t buy it! It’s on his fans more than anyone to be honest, it is not a debate. The facts are clear. Be honest and get honesty. Help the lie and this sport will sell you more and more BS

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

Some might not know what you're referring to, so I'll post the link here for reference.

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2019/10...hise-champion/

"Sulaiman says Lomachenko CAN become undisputed as ‘Franchise’ champion"

Interesting (and telling) tidbit from the article on an interview with "Don" Sulaiman about the Franchise champion crap er..... process.

"Under the heat of the questions about Lomachenko’s Franchise champion status, Sulaiman finally said, “I’m done.” The way that Sulaiman ended the interview, it was as if he couldn’t be bothered with trying to explain the process about the Franchise champion."

Translation: You're exposing my corruptness and blatant efforts to control and ruin boxing..... and I take exception to that.

So basically what it boils down to is this. If you're in "Don" Sulaiman's good graces, and he favors you immensely, he'll bestow upon you the bullshit title of Franchise Champion, much like the "Get out of Jail Free" card in Monopoly, so you can face whomever you want whenever you want....................... or NOT................... and STILL retain this bullshit champion belt.

Got it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but before we are being to harch on Sulaimans legacies, we should always kept in mind the following things: During Sulaiman's tenure, the WBC sanctioned over 1,100 title bouts and 300 boxers won world titles. Truly a worldwide organization, Sulaiman had expanded the WBC's global reach to include 161 affiliated nations.

Outside of boxing, Sulaiman, who spoke Spanish, English, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese and French, successfully operated a medical supply company in Mexico.

He was inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame on June 10, 2007.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh..... so he's a multi-lingual, corrupt jerk. Thanks for that clarification.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    but before we are being to harch on Sulaimans legacies, we should always kept in mind the following things: During Sulaiman's tenure, the WBC sanctioned over 1,100 title bouts and 300 boxers won world titles. Truly a worldwide organization, Sulaiman had expanded the WBC's global reach to include 161 affiliated nations.

Outside of boxing, Sulaiman, who spoke Spanish, English, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese and French, successfully operated a medical supply company in Mexico.

I know my way round French and Italian menus and I bet I speak far more French and Italian than that cunt.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

I know my way round French and Italian menus and I bet I speak far more French and Italian than that cunt.
    good pointer, but not more than me!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Suli or Flatboxingflan/Brock? (:
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Suli or Flatboxingflan/Brock? (:

The second iteration of Brockton manages to have even more mental health issues than the first one did.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Huh? étrange logique, très dérangeant, avec énormes délires, qu'impliquez-vous? pas drôle.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No one in the forum vote now wants Loma vs. Haney. He needs to line up. It is very difficult to have no conflicts for dispute

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel like it would have just been better for Loma to have dropped the belt. It’s an insult to everybody involved for this kind of elevation. If Loma wants to fight the winner of Commey and Lopez then Davis, I have no problem with him just dropping the belt.

That’s one of the many problems with these belts. You are forced to drop belts because there are other fights to take.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The more they hand out trinkets like free stale black coffee at auto dealerships the easier it is to ignore them. Save the brain cells and don't jump through the hoops. To me, if there are multiple belt holders within the same organizations ranks..clearly there is a dispute. These clowns want to have it both ways and every way that pays. That said Haney is a very young 20 yrs old and has hardly faced two way traffic. Kid has his entire promising future ahead of him and cheap belts will come and go. Demand quality fights stay humble and do work.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I feel like it would have just been better for Loma to have dropped the belt. It’s an insult to everybody involved for this kind of elevation. If Loma wants to fight the winner of Commey and Lopez then Davis, I have no problem with him just dropping the belt.

That’s one of the many problems with these belts. You are forced to drop belts because there are other fights to take.
    He didn’t need to drop the belt, he was cleared to fight the Commey/Lopez winner then he would have been forced to fight Haney. They requested(and don’t let people lie about this, it was not bestowed on him, they REQUESTED it) it because they didn’t want to fight him at all. It had nothing to do with being free to fight the Commey/Lopez winner. He was free to become undisputed and chose to give that opportunity up rather than fight Haney after. And that’s the point, ESPN has shown they are quite comfortable lying, don’t let them.

I should point out, they put in this duck request MONTHS AGO when Haney started saying he was coming for them. Now that he’s here boom, franchise! We need to acknowledge the horse crap this is
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 11-02-2019 at 12:03 AM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another guy from the Russian states, another rant from Ronnie baby!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Another guy from the Russian states, another rant from Ronnie baby!
    My wife is Ukrainian, been here less than a year. She would be very offended by you comparing a Ukrainian with a Russian, you know Russia is currently at war with the Ukrain right? Well, they deny it but in truth Russia is at war with the Ukraine.

But I appreciate your typical tactic that since you can’t debate the point you make it about the person. The lowest form of debate.
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 11-02-2019 at 01:23 AM.

Thread Information