Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 164 of 556 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Come on Lyle, nothing to say about the Mueller investigation?
    If they had ANYTHING damning on Trump it would have come out before the election #1 and #2 the more they stall the more it looks like Mueller is the one with something to hide......and yeah he's got something weighing heavy on him, but I'm just going to let you twist in the wind wondering about it.

It's more fun this way T-Bone

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

The Democrats will either win 40 or 41 seats in the House*. I already explained the Senate to you. I don't know how to explain it any more simply than I already have done.

*Depending on the outcome of an election in North Carolina that looks to have been won by some actual voter fraud. Although it was the GOP candidate allegedly responsible for the fraud so this could be the Democrats' 41st seat. If the voter fraud allegations are proved then the fraud would dwarf all the proven voter fraud (40 cases out of over a billion votes in national elections since 2000) in modern history.

What a lovely heritage and set of traditional values you have in North Carolina:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...-carolina.html

T
    The Latest Midterm Results: Democrats Win U.S. House of Representatives
    http://time.com/5446274/midterm-election-results/
    After two years of Republican control in Congress, the Democrats gained 27 seats in the House, guaranteeing a majority of at least two seats. Winners were undetermined in 23 House races, with Democrats likely to claim nine of those seats, according to Associated Press projections.

So again.....not 55, not 45, MAYBE 40 or 41 like you say IF things hold up but even then Kirkland Democrats, the media, etc were saying "Blue Wave" winning the House and Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    I already explained the Senate to you.
    Ummm YOU explained to ME? Uh dude you're apparently still painfully unaware that Senate elections are staggered 1/3rd voted on 2/3rds remain....EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. It's like that on purpose, it's like the Founding Fathers PLANNED FOR THAT TO BE THE CASE......oh but I'm sorry YOU were explaining what to ME about the Senate you fucking idiot?

Yes as a North Carolinian I cannot tell you oh how many times we oft talk about the Wilmington Race Riot and refer to them as "The Good old days". What the actual fuck do you think that article accomplishes? Even the likes of Jesse Helms is "ancient" when discussing today's politics and the article goes back to the fucking 1890's.....typical ignorant Yankees, they like to try and focus on all the problems of the South and the racism that is (according to them) ONLY located here and yet they act as though there's 0 problems for anyone up in New York.....typical.

Waddell was a Democrat...the racists always are: LBJ, Bull Connor, George Wallace, David Duke...Hillary Clinton.

As for voter fraud, never you worry, there's going to be a report on that soon....nationwide report on it

T? Are you Corey Booker's imaginary friend T-Bone? YAY.....Hey T-Bone!

As for Mueller.....what the fuck does he have? I'm asking, list it out, what does he have? Every single person he's relying on has lied, each fucking one of them. You think Mueller is going to do ANYTHING to harm Trump? I don't. In fact I'm betting after all of this Mueller is in for bigger trouble than Trump.

The Tome magazine link is from election night Lyle. Lots of results come in after election night. The Democrats' 40th seat was won only a few days ago:

California Democratic win solidifies 40th House seat

The last midterm congressional race was also decided Nov. 28 in Fresno County, with Democrat T.J. Cox finally knocking off incumbent Republican Rep. David Valadao to become the 40th House seat secured by the promised Big Blue Wave.

https://www.losangelesblade.com/2018...th-house-seat/

And it could be forty one with the voter fraud thing in your state still to be decided. If anybody out there is reading these posts then they're welcome to go back and have a look and see who knows what they're talking about. The fact you even mentioned the Senate in the first place shows you don't have a clue what you're on about.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Democrats will either win 40 or 41 seats in the House*. I already explained the Senate to you. I don't know how to explain it any more simply than I already have done.

*Depending on the outcome of an election in North Carolina that looks to have been won by some actual voter fraud. Although it was the GOP candidate allegedly responsible for the fraud so this could be the Democrats' 41st seat. If the voter fraud allegations are proved then the fraud would dwarf all the proven voter fraud (40 cases out of over a billion votes in national elections since 2000) in modern history.

What a lovely heritage and set of traditional values you have in North Carolina:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...-carolina.html

T
    The Latest Midterm Results: Democrats Win U.S. House of Representatives
    http://time.com/5446274/midterm-election-results/
    After two years of Republican control in Congress, the Democrats gained 27 seats in the House, guaranteeing a majority of at least two seats. Winners were undetermined in 23 House races, with Democrats likely to claim nine of those seats, according to Associated Press projections.

So again.....not 55, not 45, MAYBE 40 or 41 like you say IF things hold up but even then Kirkland Democrats, the media, etc were saying "Blue Wave" winning the House and Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    I already explained the Senate to you.
    Ummm YOU explained to ME? Uh dude you're apparently still painfully unaware that Senate elections are staggered 1/3rd voted on 2/3rds remain....EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. It's like that on purpose, it's like the Founding Fathers PLANNED FOR THAT TO BE THE CASE......oh but I'm sorry YOU were explaining what to ME about the Senate you fucking idiot?

Yes as a North Carolinian I cannot tell you oh how many times we oft talk about the Wilmington Race Riot and refer to them as "The Good old days". What the actual fuck do you think that article accomplishes? Even the likes of Jesse Helms is "ancient" when discussing today's politics and the article goes back to the fucking 1890's.....typical ignorant Yankees, they like to try and focus on all the problems of the South and the racism that is (according to them) ONLY located here and yet they act as though there's 0 problems for anyone up in New York.....typical.

Waddell was a Democrat...the racists always are: LBJ, Bull Connor, George Wallace, David Duke...Hillary Clinton.

As for voter fraud, never you worry, there's going to be a report on that soon....nationwide report on it

T? Are you Corey Booker's imaginary friend T-Bone? YAY.....Hey T-Bone!

As for Mueller.....what the fuck does he have? I'm asking, list it out, what does he have? Every single person he's relying on has lied, each fucking one of them. You think Mueller is going to do ANYTHING to harm Trump? I don't. In fact I'm betting after all of this Mueller is in for bigger trouble than Trump.
    Except you're not betting. You won't put any money up at all. You're still believing that crazy conspiracy stuff. If you want to bet that Mueller has more legal worries than Trump, that Mueller will face more legal sanction than Trump will then let's have a bet. As it is I have another two posts bookmarked to laugh at in the future. Mueller has nothing at all to worry about. Trump on the other hand is acting like an obviously guilty man. I'll bet you any amount of money you want. The loser sends the money to charities or a charity of the other's choice and provided verifiable reciepts to prove they paid the money. I bet you won't make a bet. You don't have the balls.

El Kabong Guest

Except you're not betting. You won't put any money up at all. You're still believing that crazy conspiracy stuff. If you want to bet that Mueller has more legal worries than Trump, that Mueller will face more legal sanction than Trump will then let's have a bet. As it is I have another two posts bookmarked to laugh at in the future. Mueller has nothing at all to worry about. Trump on the other hand is acting like an obviously guilty man. I'll bet you any amount of money you want. The loser sends the money to charities or a charity of the other's choice and provided verifiable reciepts to prove they paid the money. I bet you won't make a bet. You don't have the balls.

And you're putting money up? You going to put money up on all 100 Senate seats being up for election in the same year? Because I'll bet 100% of all my current and future earnings including my home, car, and hell I'll throw my dog in there too for that one.....deal? I mean YOU did say that you explained the Senate to me so you seem pretty confident......do we have a deal?

Oh ok on Bob Mueller, how much would you care to lose?

El Kabong Guest

El Kabong Guest

.....well ok then

El Kabong Guest

Ooooh seems as though General Flynn has been helping with an investigation outside of Mueller's purview and it's recommended that he serve 0 jail time.....huh what are the odds

Whatever could he be helping with that's so important the details are heavily redacted?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And you're putting money up? You going to put money up on all 100 Senate seats being up for election in the same year? Because I'll bet 100% of all my current and future earnings including my home, car, and hell I'll throw my dog in there too for that one.....deal? I mean YOU did say that you explained the Senate to me so you seem pretty confident......do we have a deal?

Oh ok on Bob Mueller, how much would you care to lose?
    I had to explain your own electoral system to you. It's not the first time either.

I'll bet whatever amount you want to bet. I actually checked on twitter and the Q anon idiots belive that Mueller is somehow facing legal issues due to the Uranium One thing. No the wonder you didn't want to come out and say it in public. If there are any indictments against Mueller for Uranium One or anything else I'll give you ten to ine against however much money you put up. If you put a thousand dollars up I'll give you a thousand to one. If it turns out Mueller is indicted for anything criminal and you've pledged a thousand dollars that would mean a million dollars going to the charity of your choice. Less than a thousand and it's ten to one. If Mueller doesn't face and charges you have to give however much money you pledged to the charity/ies of my choosing.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ooooh seems as though General Flynn has been helping with an investigation outside of Mueller's purview and it's recommended that he serve 0 jail time.....huh what are the odds

Whatever could he be helping with that's so important the details are heavily redacted?
    And again, I'll bet that whatever crazy shit the Q anon people think this would be (something against the deep state) turns out to be nonsense. It's probably to do with him being an undeclared agent of the Turkish government or something similar. Mueller isn't investigating any non-Trump people here and this redacted stuff isn't anything to do with the non-Trump side of this.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://twitter.com/BowTiePolitics/s...31637062184960

This is the biggest voter fraud scandal in modern history. It's going to dwarf the kind of in person voter fraud that the GOP say voter ID is necessary for to stop it happening (44 cases of in person voter ID fraud out of over a billion votes since 2000).

And more GOP voter fraud! :

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/l...ing-signatures

And more GOP voter suppression!

https://twitter.com/danielsgoldman/s...34226909495298

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the biggest voter fraud scandal in modern history. It's going to dwarf the kind of in person voter fraud that the GOP say voter ID is necessary for to stop it happening (44 cases of in person voter ID fraud out of over a billion votes since 2000).

Kirk u are so full of poo it’s not even funny. Many instances of voter fraud brought up here u dismiss when it’s democratic, this time u see a mention of repub and you do the old twatter links. It would be funny if it wasn’t so troll ish

El Kabong Guest

I had to explain your own electoral system to you. It's not the first time either.
    Was this before or after all 100 Senate seats were voted on? You absolute retard.

Kirkland I will bet you a BILLION dollars. I will send you my motherfucking kidney along with the deed to my house, my car, and my dog. I don't want any of your money AT ALL. That fair enough? That high enough stakes for you?

Gen. Flynn isn't spending time in jail, Robert Mueller WILL or hell maybe he'll mysteriously die suddenly as folk are wont to do these days.

And again, I'll bet that whatever crazy shit the Q anon people think this would be (something against the deep state) turns out to be nonsense. It's probably to do with him being an undeclared agent of the Turkish government or something similar. Mueller isn't investigating any non-Trump people here and this redacted stuff isn't anything to do with the non-Trump side of this.
    Do you know ANYTHING about who exactly Mueller is relying on to get these folks to roll on Trump?

Justices Unanimously Overturn Conviction of Arthur Andersen
    https://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/31/b...-andersen.html

What's that? Unanimous? That's good right? Right @Kirkland Laing to have the conviction you fought for unanimously overturned...good thing?

If anything fishy is found it'll open up the floodgates....but I don't think you'll like where that ends up going.

WE

SHALL

SEE

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mueller has lied to Congress in the past, maybe that’s why he is so god at getting people to lie.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Mueller has lied to Congress in the past, maybe that’s why he is so god at getting people to lie.
    Well whatever the case may be we'll see how things go in 2020 when all 100 Senate seats are up for grabs

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Kirk u are so full of poo it’s not even funny. Many instances of voter fraud brought up here u dismiss when it’s democratic, this time u see a mention of repub and you do the old twatter links. It would be funny if it wasn’t so troll ish
    Forty four documented cases of in person voter fraud since the start of the century.

Thread Information