Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I think some would love one sided threads to be honest. Don't cope too well with a difference of opinion.

But no. Don't be afraid. Except of clowns. Be afraid of clowns.
    & if these retards believe everything they see, they might realize they are being played
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

does anyone remember seeing people & band mates of freddie mercury wearing masks around him when he was diagnosed with aids?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You think Freddie Mercury had aids?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    You think Freddie Mercury had aids?
    no

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Science wasn't very advanced in the 1980's, and all people were very stupid. Don't forget that even electricity was still quite new and people bought Kylie Minogue records instead of just downloading or streaming them.

The reason people wore masks around Freddie was because they thought he was called 'Mercury' because he was actually made of mercury, and therefore poisonous.

The whole AIDS thing was a complete fabrication which never existed. Does anybody even know anybody who supposedly died of AIDS?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    does anyone remember seeing people & band mates of freddie mercury wearing masks around him when he was diagnosed with aids?

Ha! Spat my coffee out after that one. My God nobody could invent you. It would be too ridiculous and nobody would believe them.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Americans of all political stripes pretty much agree that it’s unhealthy to sneeze in someone’s face, Lyle, that it’s impolite to spit in their food. Democrats and Republicans alike wear seat belts and motorcycle helmets. Conservatives and liberals both stop at red lights to allow others to pass through intersections.

But somehow, in the midst of the worst health crisis any of us have ever seen, TIC, we’ve gone and politicized mask wearing, transforming what ought to be a basic health issue — don’t get sick, don’t get others sick — into some sort of strangely reasoned referendum on government tyranny and constitutional rights.

Lyle, Georgia doesn’t have the positive daily test numbers of Florida, Texas or Arizona, but it’s the standard-bearer in the growing War on Masks. The state’s governor, Brian Kemp, has signed an executive order barring municipalities from having mask ordinances stricter than the state, and has also filed suit against the city of Atlanta over its mask ordinance.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Lyle, Georgia doesn’t have the positive daily test numbers of Florida, Texas or Arizona, but it’s the standard-bearer in the growing War on Masks. The state’s governor, Brian Kemp, has signed an executive order barring municipalities from having mask ordinances stricter than the state, and has also filed suit against the city of Atlanta over its mask ordinance.
    Steve, it's ok for them to do that and if the people don't like it they can vote, leave, or just wear their masks without any laws demanding them to do so....hope that helps Steve.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Steve, it's ok for them to do that and if the people don't like it they can vote, leave, or just wear their masks without any laws demanding them to do so....hope that helps Steve.
    If Governor Kemp institutes, Lyle, a statewide mask mandate, then customers cannot return and take out their rage on customer service or cashier's or greeters as they are doing now. That's because they will only be able to blame the governor, and not the individual shops and stores. This will save countless assaults and murders and just general fights and mayhem as we are seeing on hundreds of videos. Lyle you try hard but you won't admit anything.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

Ha! Spat my coffee out after that one. My God nobody could invent you. It would be too ridiculous and nobody would believe them.
    it's good to laugh but i think you are jumping to a conclusion as you usually do. what about magic johnson. anyone got pics of people wearing masks around him pre covid? the guy has had hiv for a long time

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just proving my point that you make stuff up & are unable to deal with truth chico bean

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Americans of all political stripes pretty much agree that it’s unhealthy to sneeze in someone’s face, Lyle, that it’s impolite to spit in their food. Democrats and Republicans alike wear seat belts and motorcycle helmets. Conservatives and liberals both stop at red lights to allow others to pass through intersections.

But somehow, in the midst of the worst health crisis any of us have ever seen, TIC, we’ve gone and politicized mask wearing, transforming what ought to be a basic health issue — don’t get sick, don’t get others sick — into some sort of strangely reasoned referendum on government tyranny and constitutional rights.

there are real health crisis' going on. this bullshit virus isn't one of them. masks don't work. anywhere that enforces masks or doesn't take cash i go elsewhere. what i like to do at places that don't take cash is take a load of products up & then when they say they don't take cash i tell them i'm taking my business elsewhere. they miss out on the sale & have to put it all back

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

If Governor Kemp institutes, Lyle, a statewide mask mandate, then customers cannot return and take out their rage on customer service or cashier's or greeters as they are doing now.
    Oh nothing will stop customers from being assholes when they decide to be assholes. I don't even need to have experienced life during COVID to be able to tell you that.

That's because they will only be able to blame the governor, and not the individual shops and stores.
    LMAO, yeah sure thing

This will save countless assaults and murders and just general fights and mayhem as we are seeing on hundreds of videos. Lyle you try hard but you won't admit anything.
    So does New York have a mask mandate? Do you know? City or State....asking for a friend

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know about you guys, but I always hold my breath when I walk past a pensioner anyway
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information