Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Is there a secret competition going on, that you and I are paying for.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is there a secret competition going on, that you and I are paying for.

Is it just me or have we gone insane? What with the hadron and all the other experiments going on all over and under the globe. Its as if there is some competition going on that has the egos of the science world getting our tax dollars together and being allowed to spend billions apon billions in the age old search of how and why.

Why?
    Dudes are starving here on the planet right in front of us, so I dont get that these so called educated men have any real common sense or decency even if they have been taught how to think better than we can via the same group mentality who forks over our cash to them; to continue their pursuit.

Its the science/physics world Olympics!

World’s Most Precise Clocks Could Reveal Universe Is a Hologram | Wired Science | Wired.com

Weird science more like it. Another million $ gone and this is occurring all over the globe in the physic and science world.

Very smart, but these boys are thinking about one direction only, (physicality and proof we can eventually touch and feel).

I think we are 4d /5d sometimes above that , beings compressing part of ourselves down into 3d or less, allowing the experience of separation from the whole of the universal way to be felt.

I think they could miss the real point with their aim or intention, will be an interesting outcome anyway,it may mirror itself and show up more of whats behind them from the direction they cant look at.

They search for the foundation stone to be able to hold it, but I don't think one exists, we are supported via higher dimensional energies that form the 2d stones and 1d planes.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is there a secret competition going on, that you and I are paying for.

Lyle you will get loads of points and credit if you can get rid of Andre.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information