Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tiger's back... but didn't win the Masters

Watched the last round today, out of curiosity... and it was pretty entertaining. Phil Mickelson won his 3rd Masters, and it was nice to see him celebrating with his wife and kids at the end. Lots of good names neasr the top, too. All in all a pretty good tournament. Tiger finished 4th, four or five strokes back... I forget. Anyway, I watched an interview with Tiger after the end of the tournament, and came away with some thoughts:

Sure, the guy's been through hell for the past five months. He played pretty well, I thought. He could have caved in with all the media and fan pressure and all that. But while he may not have his "A-game" back yet... he's certainly back in stride as a lousy interview. Man, I feel sorry for the poor bastards that have to interview Tiger after a match. He's always got that "you're just a piece of shet" face that is so-o-o-o annoying. I was kind of rooting for Tiger to win today. But I think I'll start rooting for him to miss the cut from now on and maybe learn some humility. The guy's still a jerk.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tiger's back... but didn't win the Masters

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Watched the last round today, out of curiosity... and it was pretty entertaining. Phil Mickelson won his 3rd Masters, and it was nice to see him celebrating with his wife and kids at the end. Lots of good names neasr the top, too. All in all a pretty good tournament. Tiger finished 4th, four or five strokes back... I forget. Anyway, I watched an interview with Tiger after the end of the tournament, and came away with some thoughts:

Sure, the guy's been through hell for the past five months. He played pretty well, I thought. He could have caved in with all the media and fan pressure and all that. But while he may not have his "A-game" back yet... he's certainly back in stride as a lousy interview. Man, I feel sorry for the poor bastards that have to interview Tiger after a match. He's always got that "you're just a piece of shet" face that is so-o-o-o annoying. I was kind of rooting for Tiger to win today. But I think I'll start rooting for him to miss the cut from now on and maybe learn some humility. The guy's still a jerk.
    Tiger: "Well Its hard to play a whole round with a full set of balls".
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tiger's back... but didn't win the Masters

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I've seen the way Tiger deals wioth his young fans. Refusing to sign a cap for a 9/10 year old after he finished his round, saying "I'm here to play golf, not sign hats".............prick!
    He needs to remember why he's so fookin rich!
    24 Beers in a slab, 24 hours in the day.......go figure.

Thread Information