Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Eleganza

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Another great Zoom meeting and special thanks in particular to Dark Lord Al and Halit.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A few people contacted me about zoom. Yes I have issues with the product but I use that and teams more often than I care to mention, seems more business shit is switching to teams lately and tbh I’m jealous I didn’t get zoom stock like all the senators and congressman did when they heard covid was coming. Anyway my weekends are just too nuts. Nothing special just I often work a few hours then doing home improvement projects. Even zoom for losers fell apart. Now nice weather is finally here so there will be hiking and tag sales etc. so it’s not any issues with humanity it’s really a time thing. I’d like to join sometime as it’s always funny hearing British people talk funny like saying loo and other weird things.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eleganza - @walrus you don't need to download the app. @SlimTrae yes bean pies are delicious @zoley try using another device or sign out and sign back in

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus yu dont need to download the app
    @Denilson 3.0 the answer is YES, you can do it but not if "Waiting Rooms" is checked
    @greynotsoold is the guy ready to fight yet or still in "sparring" ? bwaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
    @Dark Lord Al Mandarin ORIENTAL on the horizon, dont lose hope! "Hen of The Woods" on the menu!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    @walrus yu dont need to download the app
    @Denilson 3.0 the answer is YES, you can do it but not if "Waiting Rooms" is checked
    @greynotsoold is the guy ready to fight yet or still in "sparring" ? bwaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
    @Dark Lord Al Mandarin ORIENTAL on the horizon, dont lose hope! "Hen of The Woods" on the menu!

I hacked into saddos cloud account and saw beanerschnitzel has watched this video 42 times. Like beanerschnitzel I was also surprised training for the special olympics is starting already and I watched the video 23 times like a scout as I bet big on the special olympics and whoever this character is may take home at least the bronze. I’m putting a shitload of bitcoin on this dude to show. I probably won’t be able to attend any video thing got a lot to do tomorrow but if there is a waiting room I would like to sit in it snd rest if I could. Actually I did a four hour training via teams today. I shit you not, 4hrs. Four hours sitting in front of a computer but I gotta say teams is pretty good. Actually I don’t like any of that video chat but I have stock in Microsoft and I’m glad teams is, I think, pretty straightforward and easy to use. I pointed the camera at my female coworker who was sitting next to me and on her own computer already on the screen. So she was double projected, I found it funny as hell, the lady running the meeting asked why she couldn’t see me I told her my camera was stuck which made the poor girl next to me howl with laughter while she was double projected. It was certainly the high point of the training

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't get on
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Can't get on
    ok we're on!!!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zoom Girls are just fine, we'll all be on tomorrow 7 pm UK Time as usual, all welcome, including Kyzer and Titan.

That is 2 pm EST for @walrus and 12 pm for @greynotsoold and 1 pm for @zoley --- @Dia bando has reported a broken down cremator and must go in at 5 a.m. tomorrow for a full day's work, and will try to make it by 7 pm UK but Im sure he will be "knackered" as you blokes say. And he needs the work because he is "skint". Also @Denilson3.0 has been missing in action for quite a while and @ryanman @SlimTrae we're all looking for your returns... drinks/spliffs in hand of course... @Dark Lord Al surely you will be there unless you're still in Utah. Taking on all comers, open bar, @Beanz no mixing grape and barley
    Meeting ID: 590 235 3565
    SecurityPasscode: cheras19
    ok Richie

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey lads,

When is the next one? Will check in again.

P.S Beanz is great

P.P.S So is Brock.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't get in

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTf

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    WTf
    The anti-Al Firewall worked then lads?
    2011/12 - 2nd

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Good zoom last night had to leave knackered in work this morning at 515 bad day a friend got killed on his motorcycle yesterday this morning Marvelous Marvin Hagler had passed a shit weekend.������
    Very belated Rich as I just read this thread but very sorry to hear about your friend. I know you've had a few shocks this last year.
    2011/12 - 2nd

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    A few people contacted me about zoom. Yes I have issues with the product but I use that and teams more often than I care to mention, seems more business shit is switching to teams lately and tbh I’m jealous I didn’t get zoom stock like all the senators and congressman did when they heard covid was coming. Anyway my weekends are just too nuts. Nothing special just I often work a few hours then doing home improvement projects. Even zoom for losers fell apart. Now nice weather is finally here so there will be hiking and tag sales etc. so it’s not any issues with humanity it’s really a time thing. I’d like to join sometime as it’s always funny hearing British people talk funny like saying loo and other weird things.
    You've never actually spoke to a British person have you? 'loo'? haha

Would be good if you joined one, but you haven't got the balls you helmet
    2011/12 - 2nd

Thread Information