Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Who wants to box for a WBU title

The prestigious WORLD BOXING UNION currently have 14 vacant titles. I'm sure they would sanction a bout if you give them some money. I might even try for one of there titles myself. Obviously ive never boxed as a pro and had 1 win and 4 losses as an amateur and last boxed in 2000. But hey there in it for the money so they should let me box for one of there titles.

ICB Guest

Default Re: Who wants to box for a WBU title

Quote Originally Posted by SEANIE
    The prestigious WORLD BOXING UNION currently have 14 vacant titles. I'm sure they would sanction a bout if you give them some money. I might even try for one of there titles myself. Obviously ive never boxed as a pro and had 1 win and 4 losses as an amateur and last boxed in 2000. But hey there in it for the money so they should let me box for one of there titles.
    lol id love to do it im going to boxing gym in few weeks and see how my amateur career goes id love to fight for title but they wouldnt allow it im bit too young i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    lol id love to do it im going to boxing gym in few weeks and see how my amateur career goes id love to fight for title but they wouldnt allow it im bit too young i think
    i'm sure they could invent a title to accomadate you. I remember they had a intercontinental belt and two champs at the same weight so they created the millennium belt. They need the cash they'll sanction anything.

ICB Guest

i'm sure they could invent a title to accomadate you. I remember they had a intercontinental belt and two champs at the same weight so they created the millennium belt. They need the cash they'll sanction anything.
    my dream is to fight for title one day i hope im good enough like i said going to gym soon hope i can do well but can i just ask something can you turn professional without having any amateur fights ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

of course anthony mundine never boxed as an amauteur he played rugby. and matt skelton did martial arts. then theres all the thai boxers who became boxers. They had never boxed as amauteurs.
    my dream is to fight for title one day i hope im good enough like i said going to gym soon hope i can do well but can i just ask something can you turn professional without having any amateur fights ??

ICB Guest

of course anthony mundine never boxed as an amauteur he played rugby. and matt skelton did martial arts. then theres all the thai boxers who became boxers. They had never boxed as amauteurs.
    ok thanks im 17 just i think i might be bit too old to start at amateurs and work my way up im just thinking if i turned pro and have pro fight against crap fighters just to get used to it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok thanks im 17 just i think i might be bit too old to start at amateurs and work my way up im just thinking if i turned pro and have pro fight against crap fighters just to get used to it
    your never too old i was 27 and weighed 12st 12 and got me lazy backside down the gym. 13 months later i boxed at 11st 6, next fight 11st (but weighed in at 11st 12) and my last 3 bouts i was 10st 12 twice and 10st 9. right i'm off to rehearse with my awfull band.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You only have to be 17....
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn

You only have to be 17....
    really ?? cool do you know where i could find someone to set up pro fights ?? who i need to talk to ??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

aye u can, Hopkins never fought amature i believe, few jail house fights but no 'amature' ones...

shocked your only 17 tho lol... from your posts i thught you were much older.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WBU is garbage. A joke of a belt. You want a legit belt. Go with the WBE. World Boxing Empire. Rob Calloway is there Heavyweight. There's still some titles left. Just don't go for the Junior Middleweight or the Middleweight titles. Violent D holds both them titles.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Junior middle? Your 140 tops

When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My next defence will be on 28th April .

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Junior middle? Your 140 tops

Last time Violent D was 140 you were 22 years old finishing your Freshmen year in high school.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol...Im pretty sure that means very little to memphis
    Immortal Technique

Thread Information