Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye and his cut

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    I clicked cut himself sparring because that is what I believe he did do but I also believe he wasn't sparring light and was hoping to get an injury.

80% in here is only 15 people so far which shows you what a very small contingent of "fans" we have on this site. Not a very broad range of opinion.

In fact if you went down Hayes local boozer or restaurant you would get a wider opinion as this place has so many Haye "fans".

On a serious note - Not one single boxer, journo or boxing person has said it was anything more than an unfortunate accident. Apart from all the conspiracy nonsense Haye's "late" sparring was questioned, which turned out to be perfectly normal, backed up by his fellow pro's, and a headbutt is now being reported as an elbow. There are literally dozens of examples of fights being postponed just before the scheduled date

Now the stupid fucking hysteria has calmed down, the only people left thinking it was intentional are nutters and people that despise Haye. You'd admit yourself you're definitely the second one @ross
    Last edited by Fenster; 09-24-2013 at 02:23 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not one boxing journalist?

Im sure at least Steve Bunce and Jane Couch have both said its pretty suss.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't believe people actually think he's faking it.

When I read people saying that they thought it was done with make up or that it was done intentionally, I thought they were joking.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had no idea that there are only two boxing journalists in the world , well that's very interesting Indeed , thanks for that.
    I have to confess I thought that there where hundreds of boxing journalists worldwide.
    Just shows how wrong you can be.
    2 journalists who write about boxing and both agree with ross , amazing stuff Fenster you cant argue with that logic can you.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 09-24-2013 at 02:58 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Steve Bunce - At some point late last Friday, during a closed sparring session in a gym in Vauxhall, a young kid from Croatia called Filip Hrgovic sliced open Haye's left eyebrow with a wayward right elbow. The split-second defensive move ruined any chances of this Saturday's fight ever taking place. The reaction to the accidental and very real gash has been startling; Haye needed six stitches and the craft of a plastic surgeon to close a nasty wound. It's a cut - a real cut - but his excuse has not satisfied everybody, particularly Team Fury.

This wasn't a question of Haye's stomach for the fight. The cut ruled out any possibility of Haye passing the British Boxing Board of Control medical, and that really is the last word on any suggestion that he could have applied make-up and conned his way to the domestic showdown. He has a nasty cut above his eye, an inch or more long - it's not like he's nursing an unwanted pimple!

David Haye's cut was an accident, but Tyson Fury could end up losing out on a Klitschko fight | Boxing Features | ESPN.co.uk

Steve Bunce - There seemed to be genuine remorse in Haye’s voice when he apologised to Fury and to all the fans who were due to pack the sold-out former MEN Arena in Manchester. I believe he is genuine because the purse, thought to be in excess of £3m, was the sole motivation for the fight and a long break could lead to the bout never happening.

Bunce on Boxing: Rumble in the Jungle was nearly KO’d by a stray elbow - Others - More Sports - The Independent

Please post a link of Steve Bunce saying the injury is suspect?

As for Jane Couch, having seen her do a few interviews I highly doubt she can read or write, but feel free to post what she said?
    Last edited by Fenster; 09-24-2013 at 03:18 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Steve Bunce - At some point late last Friday, during a closed sparring session in a gym in Vauxhall, a young kid from Croatia called Filip Hrgovic sliced open Haye's left eyebrow with a wayward right elbow. The split-second defensive move ruined any chances of this Saturday's fight ever taking place. The reaction to the accidental and very real gash has been startling; Haye needed six stitches and the craft of a plastic surgeon to close a nasty wound. It's a cut - a real cut - but his excuse has not satisfied everybody, particularly Team Fury.

This wasn't a question of Haye's stomach for the fight. The cut ruled out any possibility of Haye passing the British Boxing Board of Control medical, and that really is the last word on any suggestion that he could have applied make-up and conned his way to the domestic showdown. He has a nasty cut above his eye, an inch or more long - it's not like he's nursing an unwanted pimple!

David Haye's cut was an accident, but Tyson Fury could end up losing out on a Klitschko fight | Boxing Features | ESPN.co.uk

Steve Bunce - There seemed to be genuine remorse in Haye’s voice when he apologised to Fury and to all the fans who were due to pack the sold-out former MEN Arena in Manchester. I believe he is genuine because the purse, thought to be in excess of £3m, was the sole motivation for the fight and a long break could lead to the bout never happening.

Bunce on Boxing: Rumble in the Jungle was nearly KO’d by a stray elbow - Others - More Sports - The Independent

As for Jane Couch, having seen her do a few interviews I highly doubt she can read or write, but feel free to post what she said?
    and not forgetting apart from Couch being as thick as a whale omelette , she also looks like a foot or a badger in a wig maybe.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 09-24-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fenster the facts about Steve Bunce will not be posted because he probably didn't say it . But never mind lies are as good as the truth , when your head is 2 foot up fury's arse hole.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye put the make up over the other eye today:

https://twitter.com/cohcfc/status/38...206080/photo/1

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

87 % and counting interesting.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    I can't believe people actually think he's faking it.

When I read people saying that they thought it was done with make up or that it was done intentionally, I thought they were joking.
    Yep...Brand New Levels of Retardation

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

David Haye's "cut" has mysteriously vanished, photos are from yesterday:

https://twitter.com/RickstarIsBack/s...707968/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Andre_8626/statu...973312/photo/1

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    David Haye's "cut" has mysteriously vanished, photos are from yesterday:

https://twitter.com/RickstarIsBack/s...707968/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Andre_8626/statu...973312/photo/1
    Carefull now!

Saddo forum rules state that anything Haye says goes and cannot be questioned

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking brilliant You can clearly see it in the bigger of the two pics.

Let it go now.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its definately real although something about the whole thing seems a bit suspect. I had tickets for the fight and lost my money on the hotel and train but I can't see myself going in February, if it happens it happens if not than I won't be too disappointed.
    Excuse my spelling Hidden Content

Thread Information