Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Video of a fight I won in December

http://youtu.be/5fwlraXkDZU

Not at all happy with this performance, was sloppy and I looked off the pace. Shit fight really. He made was shit boxer too, brought me down to his level. Still a wins a win though. I've improved a lot since then in a short period of time. Not drinking alcohol at all has helped that, not drank once in 2015 and I'm keeping that up. My fitness has improved a lot.

I'm fighting a week today again as well, which is looking like it's going to be the toughest fight I've had to date so far. I have no footage of him, so I'll have to box clever. My training has been spot on for this though, everybody has been impressed with me. So fingers crossed it all goes well for me.

Also I'm boxing march 22nd in wales in Rhyl against a 50 year old who was a former pro. I'll find out his name on Sunday and let you know who it is. Happy I've got my first fight on the road!

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Video of a fight I won in December

That was a bad performance. You looked unfit, the opponent fought in straight lines and was a dirty fucker.

Hot ring card girls.
    Last edited by Master; 02-21-2015 at 02:56 PM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would of been nice to see you slip to his inside and throw a straight right bomb down the pipe when he was storming in with that space between his arms. Still you stopped him, he got shook there.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    That was a bad performance. You looked unfit, the opponent fought in straight lines and was a dirty fucker.

Hot ring card girls.
    It was an off night and he didn't let me get into a rhythm at all. The ring was tiny and he was just running at me. What didn't help is that I had recently moved gyms and if you see his trainer that was my old trainer and that referee was my other head trainer. Had a lot playing on my mind that night because that was the first time I'd seen them since I moved. Baring in mind I'd been with that gym since I was 13 , it wasn't a nice feeling because I still care a lot about their gym. And I'd moved to a gym they don't get along with either. But I wasn't at my best and still won. I hit him heavily with the left hook and he wanted no more after that.

I tend to box better vs better opposition , I can get dragged down when I boxed not so good people too. But still got the win which is the main thing.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Would of been nice to see you slip to his inside and throw a straight right bomb down the pipe when he was storming in with that space between his arms. Still you stopped him, he got shook there.
    I could of done a lot better for sure, it's just hard against shit boxers sometimes and as master said he was dirty too throwing me around , he elbowed me in the nose which gave me a cut. And was rabbit punching in the clinch. I've improved a lot since then.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    I could of done a lot better for sure, it's just hard against shit boxers sometimes and as master said he was dirty too throwing me around , he elbowed me in the nose which gave me a cut. And was rabbit punching in the clinch. I've improved a lot since then.
    You have improved. Offer him a rematch and show him how much you have improved.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You have improved. Offer him a rematch and show him how much you have improved.
    Not even worth wasting my time master, I'm into bigger and better fights now. Doubt I'll ever do a headguard fight with a ring that small ever again.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It looked like the check hook towards the end of the 2nd was the start of the end. He only rushed in one more time after that.

The backing straight back is probably why you struggle with lesser fighters. More skilled fighters won't rush right in as much.

First video of yours I've watched. I didn't think you were going to have that kind of pop in your left as I watched but you cracked him good.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    It looked like the check hook towards the end of the 2nd was the start of the end. He only rushed in one more time after that.

The backing straight back is probably why you struggle with lesser fighters. More skilled fighters won't rush right in as much.

First video of yours I've watched. I didn't think you were going to have that kind of pop in your left as I watched but you cracked him good.
    It's not really the best one to see here was one I had a couple of weeks ago https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GoM_MtAEQ5Q. The one I'm having next Friday will be my best one to date for sure.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not really the best one to see here was one I had a couple of weeks ago https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GoM_MtAEQ5Q. The one I'm having next Friday will be my best one to date for sure.
    Yes, you look much better in this one. It appears going to the body doesn't come natural to you so I won't suggest you start attacking the body because doing unnatural things can get you caught. But I might suggest looking to the body when a guy has earmuffs on against the rope. That way you get in the habit of going to the body in fight action but at a time when your opponent is no threat.

I'm jealous man, I'd love to be able to get in the ring again. Good luck and good health

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice work, more balance, economy of movement, you made him pay at every turn.

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, you look much better in this one. It appears going to the body doesn't come natural to you so I won't suggest you start attacking the body because doing unnatural things can get you caught. But I might suggest looking to the body when a guy has earmuffs on against the rope. That way you get in the habit of going to the body in fight action but at a time when your opponent is no threat.

I'm jealous man, I'd love to be able to get in the ring again. Good luck and good health
    I've been working on body shots but yes your right they are not natural to me. I throw the jab and the right straight a bit but never body hooks, I tend to stay on the outside and don't go inside a lot. And I don't ever throw hooks out if range. I'm getting quicker with my punches but still have a lot to learn and improve on.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice work, more balance, economy of movement, you made him pay at every turn.

Cheers mate, was a better performance. Still think my best performance was a four round fight which I haven't posted yet. I lost but think I did enough to win. Hopefully I'll have that one up soon. Still waiting though.

El Kabong Guest

Where's the vid of the fight you won by KO?

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Where's the vid of the fight you won by KO?
    That was the first video on this thread. He stopped the dirty scally in the last round. Tam made him quit.

Thread Information