232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Nasty Weather Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Why the violins then
    the violins get taken out and played really well like a well-oiled machine whenever people with multimillion-dollar homes get hit with a storm and there's some storm damage and instead of being able to drive there three Jaguars into Mercedes they have to take a bus for a little while etcetera Etc

Meanwhile in India there are over 1 billion people who survive on less than 75 us cents per day and I never hear anybody talking about how we quote-unquote all came together so beautifully to come to their rescue and how we all came together for the sake of humanity for those people

if you ever noticed nobody came together for the sake of humanity for all those black people after Katrina or all those bangladeshis like 200, 000 of them they got washed out to sea every couple of years by the Cyclones there in the Bay of Bengal

It's only multimillion-dollar white people from New England who had some storm damage or had their roof ripped off that we all have to come together for to rescue I mean God forbid they don't eat their caviar and their Kobe beef steaks for a couple of weeks and maybe have to eat some Japanese noodles out of a cup oh boo hoo oh whoa whoa whoa woe woe to them what one to them wall to them all the suffering out there in Montauk on Long Island bwaaaaHAHAHA

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🠎»πŸŽ»

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How's Lyle doing? Any updates? Hopefully he hasn't done a Tito. No, I don't mean bumming a man! I mean going awol for several months.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito did that? 😎😎😎😎😢😢😢😢

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Tito did that? 😎😎😎😎😢😢😢😢
    Yes, had us worried. Diva came back with a smile.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Why the violins then
    the violins get taken out and played really well like a well-oiled machine whenever people with multimillion-dollar homes get hit with a storm and there's some storm damage and instead of being able to drive there three Jaguars into Mercedes they have to take a bus for a little while etcetera Etc

Meanwhile in India there are over 1 billion people who survive on less than 75 us cents per day and I never hear anybody talking about how we quote-unquote all came together so beautifully to come to their rescue and how we all came together for the sake of humanity for those people

if you ever noticed nobody came together for the sake of humanity for all those black people after Katrina or all those bangladeshis like 200, 000 of them they got washed out to sea every couple of years by the Cyclones there in the Bay of Bengal

It's only multimillion-dollar white people from New England who had some storm damage or had their roof ripped off that we all have to come together for to rescue I mean God forbid they don't eat their caviar and their Kobe beef steaks for a couple of weeks and maybe have to eat some Japanese noodles out of a cup oh boo hoo oh whoa whoa whoa woe woe to them what one to them wall to them all the suffering out there in Montauk on Long Island bwaaaaHAHAHA

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🠎»πŸŽ»
    I am not saying I hope a house lands on your head or anything but......

A disaster is a disaster, however woke or unwoke you are. Mullet or no Mullet.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    How's Lyle doing? Any updates? Hopefully he hasn't done a Tito. No, I don't mean bumming a man! I mean going awol for several months.
    Doing just fine Florence moves like old people fuck....MAYBE it'll be at my city today, MAYBE.

I'm sure the storm is no joke, but right now it's just overcast here and breezy.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Doing just fine Florence moves like old people fuck....MAYBE it'll be at my city today, MAYBE.

I'm sure the storm is no joke, but right now it's just overcast here and breezy.

Yep. Weakening and stalling. The stalling part's the bitch. While it makes up it's mind which of the Carolinas to hit, it's dumping truckloads of rain.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I'll admit it I root for flying stop signs every time I see some puffed up media hound standing in the rain shouting up the dramatics. She looks tattered starting late yesterday but has slowed dramatically but fortunately looks like some of the rain bands have thinned. Also found the perfect Lyle meme . Puff puff pass..

Yeah, Jim Cantore is notorious for that. He's like a little kid who never grew up and loves to brave the winds for the camera. One of these days he's gonna get billboarded, and that'll be the end of the "weatherman battles hurricane winds" act.
    Its really ridiculous, half of them act like it's a chance to cut wwe promos. They just showed a guy walk beyond a property fence drop off to stand IN the wetland-marsh water to illustrate flooding .

@Spicoli

Right on cue! Hahaha!

Sat down to eat breakfast and happened to tune in to the Weather Channel. Who else, but Jim Cantore standing in knee-deep water in Wilmington..... getting blown a bit by some strong gusts..... yelling into the camera and boasting how only two minutes earlier, he and his producer were barely missed by a flying ventilator fan cover that slammed down nearby. LMFAO!!

Right now I'm cursing at Florence for her bad aim.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Already 450,000 people without power, oh snap

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But a disaster is not really a disaster though is it. I'm not talking about the North Carolina hurricane right now either just so you know. That is definitely a disaster. But when we talk about rich people like the rich scumbags in California who get there 25 million dollar Mansions burned down in wildfires I have no sympathy at all in fact I think it's very funny. I feel like telling them let them eat cake hahaha poor little babies

El Kabong Guest

......well anyway

The storm has finally reached me. It's nothing at all so far just breezy with some rain. It'll certainly be in full effect later tonight early tomorrow morning. I've already had some branches fall, but that is life with these old ass maple trees. If anything is fucked up in the area tomorrow I'll try to upload some pics but I'm betting it'll be pretty lame around here...no storm surge to worry about etc

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll admit it I root for flying stop signs every time I see some puffed up media hound standing in the rain shouting up the dramatics. She looks tattered starting late yesterday but has slowed dramatically but fortunately looks like some of the rain bands have thinned. Also found the perfect Lyle meme . Puff puff pass..

Yeah, Jim Cantore is notorious for that. He's like a little kid who never grew up and loves to brave the winds for the camera. One of these days he's gonna get billboarded, and that'll be the end of the "weatherman battles hurricane winds" act.
    Its really ridiculous, half of them act like it's a chance to cut wwe promos. They just showed a guy walk beyond a property fence drop off to stand IN the wetland-marsh water to illustrate flooding .

@Spicoli

Right on cue! Hahaha!

Sat down to eat breakfast and happened to tune in to the Weather Channel. Who else, but Jim Cantore standing in knee-deep water in Wilmington..... getting blown a bit by some strong gusts..... yelling into the camera and boasting how only two minutes earlier, he and his producer were barely missed by a flying ventilator fan cover that slammed down nearby. LMFAO!!

Right now I'm cursing at Florence for her bad aim.
    Big puffed up Jim is definitely the diva on the mount when it comes to coverage. Plenty of fans in the heat over there, stay positive .

This ugly girl is the guest that won't leave, getting worse on the backside tonight. Almost reminds me of Rita that was basically an after thought just a couple of weeks after Katrina. That ho almost doubled back after it passed and caught a lot of just returned evacuees and ones beginning repairs. Hopefully Florence picks up the pace and clears fast come day break but tonight could be harry.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    That's the kicker. Frankly people lose it once you go beyond maybe 5-7 days sitting in silence so loud it's deafening and heat so constant it burns through you. You don't sleep..you stew. What we take for granted is tremendous. The every day small things.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    That's the kicker. Frankly people lose it once you go beyond maybe 5-7 days sitting in silence so loud it's deafening and heat so constant it burns through you. You don't sleep..you stew. What we take for granted is tremendous. The every day small things.
    Dude that tornado that hit my area hard put people some in my town out out for close to a month. I got lucky only six days without power. Every time I walked into a room I would flick a light switch out of habit. It took the cell phone towers as well so I had nada. Tornados are weird, one town over everything was fine. Last I heard it’s up to 600,000 now without power. Glad it wasn’t as bad as the news hounds said. It is a good time to catch up on reading.

Thread Information