Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Alex Ariza and Memo Heredia

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,763
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1016
    Cool Clicks

    Default Alex Ariza and Memo Heredia

    What are people's thoughts on the fact that for this fight Floyd hired Alex Ariza, who was the purported supplier of Manny's "a-side meth" (PEDs) when Manny was accused of taking PEDs, and whom Robert Garcia recently fired from working with any of his fighters because Ariza gave illegal PEDs to Rios for the Rios-Pac fight, which caused Rios to test positive? And whom Floyd Sr. very recently accused of being a purveyor of PEDs? And, finally, who gave Maidana a fishy drink during the 11th round of his fight against Broner?

    Also, Floyd hired Memo Heredia, who has also been caught giving athletes illegal PEDs.

    Fishy?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern Canada
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    700
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Alex Ariza and Memo Heredia

    Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    What are people's thoughts on the fact that for this fight Floyd hired Alex Ariza, who was the purported supplier of Manny's "a-side meth" (PEDs) when Manny was accused of taking PEDs, and whom Robert Garcia recently fired from working with any of his fighters because Ariza gave illegal PEDs to Rios for the Rios-Pac fight, which caused Rios to test positive? And whom Floyd Sr. very recently accused of being a purveyor of PEDs? And, finally, who gave Maidana a fishy drink during the 11th round of his fight against Broner?

    Also, Floyd hired Memo Heredia, who has also been caught giving athletes illegal PEDs.

    Fishy?

    I give it about as much weight as I do to Ward hiring Victor Conte. Not much. If you ask me the whole thing was designed to do the very thing its doing. Ariza was hanging around Floyds camp long before he was officially announced as being on the payroll. I believe its been a head game from the start and lets face it, everyone in boxing talks about this relationship. Even those who denied that there was anything to Roach hiring the guy in 08 and Manny's run now say his employment with Floyd reflects guilt. So I guess it does exposure hypocrisy.

    And again, if Floyd wanted chemical assist why would he hire a scumbag loud mouth ped associate to do it while at the same time demanding random tests including a test called on by the opponent as part of that contract? If Floyd is juicing he had a ped designed for him a long time ago in some secret lab in Papua New Guinea. He wouldn't hire this clown to cheat. He would though to perhaps have someone that may have think that's what he did though. Just like the reports of Floyd bulking up. Goes hand in hand. It could also be Floyd pulling out all the stops for effect because he's not as confident as he once was. Lastly imagine the heat on these guys. Everybody and their dog watching them like a hawk.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,778
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    603
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Alex Ariza and Memo Heredia



    This video has some interesting ideas about Ariza's place with regards to the upcoming fight.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,763
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1016
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Alex Ariza and Memo Heredia

    When Floyd accused Pacquiao of taking PEDs, Alex Ariza was working with Pacquiao, and then to hire Ariza, isn't that hypocritical?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,778
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    603
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Alex Ariza and Memo Heredia

    Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    When Floyd accused Pacquiao of taking PEDs, Alex Ariza was working with Pacquiao, and then to hire Ariza, isn't that hypocritical?
    No it's pure genius.

    I know this is going to be hard for some of you to wrap your little Pactard brains around this concept, so I'll try to make it a basic as possible.

    Either Pac did or didn't use PEDs.
    **If Pac didn't, then Floyd is learning all about Pac's strengths and weaknesses from the guy who helped train him through his greatest performances. Ariza is a wealth of knowledge on Pac's inner and outer workings.
    **If Pac did, then Floyd knows that Pac's previous wins were in part because of cheating and that Pac is not able to perform at the same level without cheating AND more importantly, Pac knows that Floyd knows that he was a cheat and that he relied on the PEDs.

    This is a huge psychological advantage for Floyd either way.

    You Pactards who say Floyd must now be cheating because of his association with Ariza are declaring your belief that Pac was a PEDs cheat for years and that you support cheating. In a sport where people DIE in and out of the ring that kind of cheating is completely abhorrent and if he did cheat all these years, then Pacquiao is utter scum.

    Do you get it?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,763
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1016
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Alex Ariza and Memo Heredia

    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    When Floyd accused Pacquiao of taking PEDs, Alex Ariza was working with Pacquiao, and then to hire Ariza, isn't that hypocritical?
    No it's pure genius.

    I know this is going to be hard for some of you to wrap your little Pactard brains around this concept, so I'll try to make it a basic as possible.

    Either Pac did or didn't use PEDs.
    **If Pac didn't, then Floyd is learning all about Pac's strengths and weaknesses from the guy who helped train him through his greatest performances. Ariza is a wealth of knowledge on Pac's inner and outer workings.
    **If Pac did, then Floyd knows that Pac's previous wins were in part because of cheating and that Pac is not able to perform at the same level without cheating AND more importantly, Pac knows that Floyd knows that he was a cheat and that he relied on the PEDs.

    This is a huge psychological advantage for Floyd either way.

    You Pactards who say Floyd must now be cheating because of his association with Ariza are declaring your belief that Pac was a PEDs cheat for years and that you support cheating. In a sport where people DIE in and out of the ring that kind of cheating is completely abhorrent and if he did cheat all these years, then Pacquiao is utter scum.

    Do you get it?
    @RuThLesSrocco - i dont understand why you call me a pactard. I'm not a Manny guy. You though, sir, sound like FLOMO, if I've ever heard one.

    But, you left a few things out of your logic. No one can be certain that a boxer isn't on PEDs unless the boxer test year-round with the most full panoply of tests. See Nonito Donaire. Neither Manny nor Floyd do such testing. So, let's start with the assumption that they are both on PEDs because they don't do the testing year round.

    After that, let's think about your scenarios. First, if Ariza didn't give Pacquiao drugs, then Floyd hired Pacquiao's former strength and conditioning coach to learn about Pacquiao. This might be an edge to Mayweather, but it also gives Pacquiao a mental edge that you failed to mention. Floyd needed to hire Ariza to prepare for Pacquiao because he didn't feel comfortable with what he could learn from tape and from his own trainers. That might give Pacquiao a psychological edge. Recall that Ariza trained Rios for Manny and it didn't help Rios. What he knew about Pacquiao didn't hep him there.

    Second, if Ariza gave Pacquaio drugs, Pacquiao is utter scum. Knowing that Ariza gave Pacquiao PEDs, Mayweather then hires Ariza to give him PEDs? Mayweather also hired a guy who was busted in his last fight for giving his fighter illegal drugs. Again, what does that make Mayweather? He literally hired a cheat. Worse than utter scum.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,778
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    603
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Alex Ariza and Memo Heredia

    Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    When Floyd accused Pacquiao of taking PEDs, Alex Ariza was working with Pacquiao, and then to hire Ariza, isn't that hypocritical?
    No it's pure genius.

    I know this is going to be hard for some of you to wrap your little Pactard brains around this concept, so I'll try to make it a basic as possible.

    Either Pac did or didn't use PEDs.
    **If Pac didn't, then Floyd is learning all about Pac's strengths and weaknesses from the guy who helped train him through his greatest performances. Ariza is a wealth of knowledge on Pac's inner and outer workings.
    **If Pac did, then Floyd knows that Pac's previous wins were in part because of cheating and that Pac is not able to perform at the same level without cheating AND more importantly, Pac knows that Floyd knows that he was a cheat and that he relied on the PEDs.

    This is a huge psychological advantage for Floyd either way.

    You Pactards who say Floyd must now be cheating because of his association with Ariza are declaring your belief that Pac was a PEDs cheat for years and that you support cheating. In a sport where people DIE in and out of the ring that kind of cheating is completely abhorrent and if he did cheat all these years, then Pacquiao is utter scum.

    Do you get it?
    @RuThLesS rocco - i dont understand why you call me a pactard. I'm not a Manny guy. You though, sir, sound like FLOMO, if I've ever heard one.

    But, you left a few things out of your logic. No one can be certain that a boxer isn't on PEDs unless the boxer test year-round with the most full panoply of tests. See Nonito Donaire. Neither Manny nor Floyd do such testing. So, let's start with the assumption that they are both on PEDs because they don't do the testing year round.

    After that, let's think about your scenarios. First, if Ariza didn't give Pacquiao drugs, then Floyd hired Pacquiao's former strength and conditioning coach to learn about Pacquiao. This might be an edge to Mayweather, but it also gives Pacquiao a mental edge that you failed to mention. Floyd needed to hire Ariza to prepare for Pacquiao because he didn't feel comfortable with what he could learn from tape and from his own trainers. That might give Pacquiao a psychological edge. Recall that Ariza trained Rios for Manny and it didn't help Rios. What he knew about Pacquiao didn't hep him there.

    Second, if Ariza gave Pacquaio drugs, Pacquiao is utter scum. Knowing that Ariza gave Pacquiao PEDs, Mayweather then hires Ariza to give him PEDs? Mayweather also hired a guy who was busted in his last fight for giving his fighter illegal drugs. Again, what does that make Mayweather? He literally hired a cheat. Worse than utter scum.
    I think you're stretching things with your assertions.

    1- I didn't specifically call you out as a Pactard, but your question is the same question that many a Pactard have asked and keep asking. It's like hive mind or shared brain or something.

    2- To presume both fighters are using PEDs simply because they don't test year round is ludicrous.

    3- Manny gaining a mental edge? I question his basic mental capacity let alone the likelihood of his possessing self awareness.

    4- Any insider info you can get about a fighter will help you prepare for that fighter especially if the info is coming from someone who helped train the opponent for the biggest and most impressive wins of his career.

    5- Brendan Rios is not Floyd Mayweather.

    6- Can you provide evidence of Ariza giving Rios PEDs?

    7- We don't know if Ariza gave Pac PEDs and we don't know if Mayweather knows or knew that Ariza did or didn't give him PEDs. So we can't say he's knowingly hired a cheat or not.

    Based on your mindless assertions I have to conclude that you show prime Pactard potential. You may want to consider seeking help.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Floyd and alex ariza..
    By imp in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-20-2014, 03:54 AM
  2. Mayweather hired Alex Ariza!!
    By ykdadamaja in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:26 AM
  3. Alex Ariza
    By imp in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 05:32 PM
  4. Amir Khan parts ways with Alex Ariza
    By bzkfn in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 10:53 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 05:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing