Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,955
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1600
    Cool Clicks

    Default Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    Joke of a "fight^
    Floyd did get in a quality tight hand though.
    He just made $9 Million for 2 mins work.

    https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/figh...shin-nasukawa/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,523
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2983
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    As I said before "Floyd Mayweather will continue to make bank fighting exhibitions, but they will be just that, exhibitions"


    He's entitled to making as much as he can, but hell he's dropped all pretense about it now.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,955
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1600
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    Good luck to him i say.
    He's still making way more than 95% of the top fighters around today for playing with what looked like a scared oriental teenager who kept throwing himself on the floor 😂

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,599
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    347
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    I've got no problem with this, it's an exhibition it wasn't on tv, it doesn't go on the records of either fighter.

    It isn't even a fight, it's a game, if someone wants to give Floyd $9m then that is down to them.

    Plus Floyd isn't stupid, he knows every boxer and their dog will be calling him out now, a bit of fun that keeps him relevant for the next few months.

    I'll bet Amir Khan spunked all over his webcam whilst watching this.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,523
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2983
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Good luck to him i say.
    He's still making way more than 95% of the top fighters around today for playing with what looked like a scared oriental teenager who kept throwing himself on the floor 😂
    He's free to do it and hell Mike Tyson once joked he could sell out Madison Square Garden masterbating....Floyd is doing just that. He's a very special fighter, I don't think he's as good as his record says he is, but I don't deny his talent and I wouldn't ever dare dream of being against his getting money, he's just not getting any of MY money.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,955
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1600
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    $64,748.20 per second is what Floyd made today

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    7,898
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1551
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    That lad was about 5 stone.

    Whilst he's getting money like that he'll keep doing it and there's not one of us who wouldn't for that money
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,654
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    502
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    A fucking disgrace!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,639
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    Hey ya can't blame a clown for wanting another circus and even clowns have the right to make a living.

    Rather this and call it what it is than padding the official record carrying a boxing novice for 9,10 rounds

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,917
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    375
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    I have no problem with the exhibition whatsoever. Most people are just angry about the money he got. For that, blame the Japanese who were willing to pay it. Why wouldn’t Floyd do it?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,599
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    347
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    A fucking disgrace!
    where is the disgrace?

    someone has paid a retired fighter millions of pounds to plod around the ring for a few rounds at most (which now we all know it didn't even get that far) and the retired fighter has accepted the money.

    When he fought McGregor they tried to paint it as an actual fight, this was never that, it is a retired fighter making a good few bob off some people stupid enough to pay it to him, he didn't ever say it was anything other than that.

    I don't actually think these Mayweather threads should be in the boxing forum, he may as well have been playing some competitive laser tag or something.

    The only thing that it does is get people calling him out for the next 12 months or so which is all he wanted from it, maximum exposure with minimal risk.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,599
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    347
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    I notice that @Master hasn't posted yet, I guess he's been watching this thread with interest winding himself up until the point that he will explode in a bile load of pure hatred for Mayweather

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,498
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    732
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Hey ya can't blame a clown for wanting another circus and even clowns have the right to make a living.

    Rather this and call it what it is than padding the official record carrying a boxing novice for 9,10 rounds
    A clever clown makes 9 million for one round..every single retired fighter in history would do it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,435
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1639
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Good luck to him i say.
    He's still making way more than 95% of the top fighters around today for playing with what looked like a scared oriental teenager who kept throwing himself on the floor 😂
    He's free to do it and hell Mike Tyson once joked he could sell out Madison Square Garden masterbating....Floyd is doing just that. He's a very special fighter, I don't think he's as good as his record says he is, but I don't deny his talent and I wouldn't ever dare dream of being against his getting money, he's just not getting any of MY money.


    This.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,599
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    347
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Good luck to him i say.
    He's still making way more than 95% of the top fighters around today for playing with what looked like a scared oriental teenager who kept throwing himself on the floor 😂
    He's free to do it and hell Mike Tyson once joked he could sell out Madison Square Garden masterbating....Floyd is doing just that. He's a very special fighter, I don't think he's as good as his record says he is, but I don't deny his talent and I wouldn't ever dare dream of being against his getting money, he's just not getting any of MY money.


    This.
    This x2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. 1st Step: Getting in shape to fight GGG: {video}
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-30-2014, 01:53 AM
  2. Floyd mayweather's 1st pro fight: video here!
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 09:26 PM
  3. (VIDEO) Floyd Mayweather's Neighbors Want Him Out.
    By :::PSL::: in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 07:05 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 06:53 PM
  5. New Video of Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    By Moono in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 12:39 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing