Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The absolute fuck Canada?!?!?!

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default The absolute fuck Canada?!?!?!

Most bestiality is legal, declares Canada's Supreme Court | Americas | News | The Independent

And to think that it wasn't long ago that people were saying all this normalizing of gay marriage and transgenders and all that might lead to pedophilia and bestiality being next in line....and those people were called "Evil", "ugly", "transphobic", "homophobic", "hateful", and "crazy"

Now granted I see a big distinction between the gays and transgenders vs the pedos and animal fuckers, but I have to say....the crazies don't seem so crazy in hindsight.

As for the pedophilia being normalized, Salon.com is leading the way with that one....

Strange days to be alive indeed....fucking hell Canada, I thought you guys were cool

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The absolute fuck Canada?!?!?!

Did you even read the article. And how is it you label a country based on a wingnut? He used his dog to help with his sexual assault.

Oh and have you seen this?

https://www.animallaw.info/topic/tab...l-assault-laws

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Did you even read the article. And how is it you label a country based on a wingnut? He used his dog to help with his sexual assault.

Oh and have you seen this?

https://www.animallaw.info/topic/tab...l-assault-laws
    I read the article, yeah that dude is a sicko and I wouldn't shed a tear had someone taken him out behind the courthouse and just put a bullet in his dome.

OK, as far as labeling the entire country it IS a bit much, but the judges were 7-1 on the ruling....I mean yeah I know the bestiality is a bit far down on the list of things people want to focus on laws about, but for fucks sake a 7-1 ruling in this specific case? I mean, I kinda feel like the sicko in question was attempting to get dogs to commit a crime against nature, do you?

I took a look at your list and yeah, my state has it correct, it's a felony as well it should be.

I'm more shocked at the judges than anything else, but the whole "bestiality is next", "pedophilia is next" crowd....I didn't expect them to be as right as they currently seem. I don't mind the gays, I don't even mind the transgenders. Consenting adults should do whatever they please in the bedroom.....but this ain't involving adults or humans and I'm of the opinion that people who are in touch with reality need to step up and really take charge here and say "this kind of thing is wrong and will not be tolerated".....or am I wrong in being of that opinion?

(and IamInuit, you know very well I use extreme hyperbole when mentioning other nations, like the Brits and God damned Yankees ....so that is why I titled the thread as I did rather than "Judges rule 7-1 penetration must occur for it to be called bestiality"....it simply wouldn't get the ire of the Canadians up...see, you're Canadian, you're pissed off...my marketing works)

El Kabong Guest

I raise you Otto & George

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its all good my friend.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So he was charged with 12 counts for sexually assaulting his stepdaughters, isn't that a little more pertinent? The other one was for having a dog lick peanut butter off them I mean it's sick and twisted as all hell, but the harm is being done to the girls not the dog, I don't really see the issue on that count alone. It says bestiality is legal assuming there is no penetration, however I wouldn't be surprised to see that change due to the rampant dog fucking that goes on in our parliament.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    So he was charged with 12 counts for sexually assaulting his stepdaughters, isn't that a little more pertinent? The other one was for having a dog lick peanut butter off them I mean it's sick and twisted as all hell, but the harm is being done to the girls not the dog, I don't really see the issue on that count alone. It says bestiality is legal assuming there is no penetration, however I wouldn't be surprised to see that change due to the rampant dog fucking that goes on in our parliament.
    It could have been worse he could have abused the children and starved the dog. If he starved the dog and abused the children even pedophiles would beat him up in jail.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    It could have been worse he could have abused the children and starved the dog.
    Very true. Still, I hope the dog recovers emotionally from this ordeal and gets the help it needs.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vendettos can you do this?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Vendettos can you do this?
    i was looking for a card trick thread or something i knew someone was doing card tricks n posted them online, couldn't remember who it was but now i see! Hella funny card story/trick though!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've got nothing after peanut butter and licking dogs

I thought this was about trashing them for shitty beer or Adonis Stevenson

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    It could have been worse he could have abused the children and starved the dog.
    Very true. Still, I hope the dog recovers emotionally from this ordeal and gets the help it needs.
    One free jar of crunchy should wipe all from his memory.

I hate the justice system, I hate judges who let off sexual fucktards because of their little wig club thing going on they need lining up and shooting along with the twisted perps.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude! where the hell you find this stuff?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Dude! where the hell you find this stuff?
    Swedish site, put up hilarious stuff all the time Existenz.se - Jag var så fattig när jag växte upp, att hade jag inte varit pojke så hade jag inte haft något att leka med!

Thread Information