Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  6
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly want 3 year old babies to die, but by the same token to use it as a political weapon when the parents are irresponsible, that does bother me. I do not want anyone to die thus I am against all these wars and high 'fertility' and all of this. If people were more responsible there would be less misery in the world, but people want it all. Thus nobody stops in Spain or Greece they all go where they want and 'Ooh I want to go to Canada because I know people there'. Why not stay in Turkey? Because you do not know people? It's not a game of 'Take your pick' and to then stick your child on a plastic boat that sinks thus killing your child? You are responsible for that death. Not Isis, or Assad, or Canada as you argue. No, you killed him. So yeah, in situations like that I get accused of lacking empathy, but empathy is manipulated to ideologues to control others politically. And I do not play that game.

Now where's my belly pork?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

Dwezigoggi, sesame leaf, gochujjang, lettuce leaf, wrap it tight, .... EAT

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly want 3 year old babies to die, but by the same token to use it as a political weapon when the parents are irresponsible, that does bother me. I do not want anyone to die thus I am against all these wars and high 'fertility' and all of this. If people were more responsible there would be less misery in the world, but people want it all. Thus nobody stops in Spain or Greece they all go where they want and 'Ooh I want to go to Canada because I know people there'. Why not stay in Turkey? Because you do not know people? It's not a game of 'Take your pick' and to then stick your child on a plastic boat that sinks thus killing your child? You are responsible for that death. Not Isis, or Assad, or Canada as you argue. No, you killed him. So yeah, in situations like that I get accused of lacking empathy, but empathy is manipulated to ideologues to control others politically. And I do not play that game.

Nobody stops in Greece? You are one ignorant selfish wilfully blind heartless cunt.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Temper, temper.

Most migrants headed further north. Is that better?

The thought of staying in bankrupt Greece was not enough milk and honey for most.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Temper, temper.

The thought of staying in bankrupt Greece was not enough milk and honey for most.
    Greece and the islands around it are groaning under the weight of supporting so many refugees. That is a simple fact gleaned from friends taking aid I helped load to the camps there. The resentment you seem to have for those victims of war and their children would be better saved for the cunts profiteering from these conflicts.

It not temper, its a normal human response. You seem to delight in pretending to be a heartless tory cunt. Like some kind of reverse virtue signalling. Instead of going on holiday why not go and volunteer helping in one these camps? I can hook you up with people working in Europe or the Middle East.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Temper, temper.

Greece and the islands around it are groaning under the weight of supporting so many refugees. That is a simple fact gleaned from friends taking aid I helped load to the camps there. The resentment you seem to have for those victims of war and their children would be better saved for the cunts profiteering from these conflicts.

It not temper, its a normal human response. You seem to delight in pretending to be a heartless tory cunt. Like some kind of reverse virtue signalling. Instead of going on holiday why not go and volunteer helping in one these camps? I can hook you up with people working in Europe or the Middle East.
    Of course, and for many years they were sent ASAP on into Europe via the crossings into Spain, Greece and Italy. There is still a huge problem, but now Europe does not want any more people coming in. Now I don't doubt for a minute that there are genuine refugees, but what I do not agree with is sending them all into Europe. You know full well that I am against the wars, but as has been conceded, multi culturalism has failed, and so the notion of expanding the failed multi culturalism experiment is not a solution either. The West is certainly not to blame for sub Saharan Africa birth rates.

Tory? Nah? Just not as gullible as you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What refugees and from where?

Somalia? Sudan? Eritrea? Chad? Niger? Mauritania? Western Sahara? Mali? Algeria?

***** THOSE ARE SYRIAN REFUGEES?****

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody stops in Greece? You are one ignorant selfish wilfully blind heartless cunt.
    @Gandalf he got u on that one

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Gandalf has been ~EXPOSED~ badly.

El Kabong Guest

Temper, temper.

.....victims of war?

So we're talking zombie invasion oooorrrr ??

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This thread was dumb as all fuck from the get go, but sure enough the usual suspects found a way to make it even more retarded. Priceless.
    Last edited by p4pking; 10-20-2018 at 10:39 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    This thread was dumb as all fuck from the get go, but sure enough the usual suspects found a way to make it even more retarded. Priceless.
    miles IS Keyser Soze

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

unless you’re talking about the actor who played him and his sexual nature, I think that’s far to generous.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there's literally nothing dumb about bringing up the fact that human beings think that human beings are more special or more important than animals are.

It seems to me that you yourself, in not thinking that that is both a philosophical as well as a moral or even existential discussion, have revealed yourself to be one of The Usual Suspects.

bwaaaaHAHAHA 😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    there's literally nothing dumb about bringing up the fact that human beings think that human beings are more special or more important than animals are.

It seems to me that you yourself, in not thinking that that is both a philosophical as well as a moral or even existential discussion, have revealed yourself to be one of The Usual Suspects.

bwaaaaHAHAHA ������ ������������ ������������ ������������ ������
    while you certainly lend credence to the argument, I figure the fact that even you can bring something up, probably puts your existance above that of a chicken. Then again, maybe being non sentient is a better way to live then as a 50 something year old who types Bwahahahha daily.

Thread Information