Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who would win if they ever fight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: W.Klitschko Vs J.Toney

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default W.Klitschko Vs J.Toney

I really think James Toney would get that ugly ass taxed. Let him try to counter punch all night with big Wlad. Wlad would kill this over weight, product of hype and knock the racism and sarcasm out of his phony ass. He was great at the lower weights, But Wlad has now took his claim as the King and taken his rightful position at the throne and no body will stop this guy! Hail to the King baby!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: W.Klitschko Vs J.Toney

No one in hell does Toney beat Wlad... like I've always said he needs to develop the strength and power to hurt Wlad... the work rate and style to come forward and pressure these tall guys on the inside... which he doesn't have the physical attributes for...

Toney does his normal lay on the ropes and let the other guy counter trick like he tried against Rahman and Wlad just steps back and makes Toney come forwards unlike Rahman who was stupid enough to do all of the work and fight toney's fight... yet even with Rahmans lack of defence Toney couldn't beat Rahman because rahman was just too big.

Wlad makes him work and KOs him in about 7 or Wlad sits back and jabs toney's head off all night for a late stoppage or comfortable UD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's no way Toney's fat ass uses that slick style to avoid Wlad's jab all night. WLAD IS FREAKING HUGE!!! He would push Toney around and land something huge sooner or later.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by albsur2006
    There's no way Toney's fat a** uses that slick style to avoid Wlad's jab all night. WLAD IS FREAKING HUGE!!! He would push Toney around and land something huge sooner or later.
    Toney likes to lean to his right, That is when Klitschko would catch him with a left hook and make his fat ass shake.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    There's no way Toney's fat a** uses that slick style to avoid Wlad's jab all night. WLAD IS FREAKING HUGE!!! He would push Toney around and land something huge sooner or later.
    Toney likes to lean to his right, That is when Klitschko would catch him with a left hook and make his fat a** shake.
    We won't be calling it the Judah Shuffle anymore my friend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a terrible matchup for Toney and I honestly don't think he'd want this fight.

Wlad's beatable, but you've gotta be able to punch and Toney can't.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by raleights
    Toney likes to lean to his right, That is when Klitschko would catch him with a left hook and make his fat a** shake.
    We won't be calling it the Judah Shuffle anymore my friend
    Yep it would be nice to see Toney lying on the canvas bleeding and going into to convolsions.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad shouldn't have a problem with Tony. I thought I'd post one of my more favorite Sam Peter pics.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FLH2o
    This is a terrible matchup for Toney and I honestly don't think he'd want this fight.

Wlad's beatable, but you've gotta be able to punch and Toney can't.
    and either come forward under a tall guys jab or have the range to pick him off with counters... Toney just isn't a real heavyweight and with the size of current heavy's he'd have to of mastered every skill in boxing to sub human levels to clear the division up like he promised too.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you guys are a little harsh on James Toney. I mean he's a F****** middleweight, who couldn't lay off the cakes and biscuits and ballooned in weight.Add to that the fact that he's on the wrong side of 35 and been in nearly 80 fights I think it's hardly fair that he gets all the stick he does.

Let Jermain Taylor or Joe Calzaghe put on 5 stone of fat and step in with Wladimir and see if they do any better.

Or for that matter Roy Jones or Antonio Tarver.

Toney has got balls just to be boxing at heavyweight at all. Jones came up for one fight against the worst heavyweight champ in recent years and then went straight back down.

Toney has at least stayed there. Ruiz, Guinn, Holyfield and now Rahman all failed to hurt the little fat gobby one so I think he's done alright.

Toney is 5 ft 9 and has a natural fighting weight of 169 - 175 lbs.

It's hardly suprising that he would struggle against a man naturally about 240, as close to 7ft as Toney is to 6ft and in the prime of his life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Basically you went into detail on why James is catching all this shit from everyone

You havn't said why we shouldn't be saying this shit yet

"We afro Americans!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really think James Toney would get that ugly a** taxed. Let him try to counter punch all night with big Wlad. Wlad would kill this over weight, product of hype and knock the racism and sarcasm out of his phony a**. He was great at the lower weights, But Wlad has now took his claim as the King and taken his rightful position at the throne and no body will stop this guy! Hail to the King baby!!!
    If the fight happened Wlad would destroy Toney...but it won't....Toney doesn't fight the good big heavys he sticks to the smaller (ruiz) or the ones past their prime (rahman)..no way will he get into the ring with a really good hw in his prime....Toney doesn't want that kind of a KO on his record or legacy...
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    I really think James Toney would get that ugly a** taxed. Let him try to counter punch all night with big Wlad. Wlad would kill this over weight, product of hype and knock the racism and sarcasm out of his phony a**. He was great at the lower weights, But Wlad has now took his claim as the King and taken his rightful position at the throne and no body will stop this guy! Hail to the King baby!!!
    If the fight happened Wlad would destroy Toney...but it won't....Toney doesn't fight the good big heavys he sticks to the smaller (ruiz) or the ones past their prime (rahman)..no way will he get into the ring with a really good hw in his prime....Toney doesn't want that kind of a KO on his record or legacy...
    Yep
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wlad would beat the crap out of toney all night long.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

big vladdy KO 2

Thread Information