Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Irrational Hate Watering Hole

Ok, I admit it, my detestation of David Haye borders on the irrational and I'm probably underating him ( a tiny bit).

But when you dislike a fighter it feels good to slate them and run them down, at least it does to me.

So here's a nice meeting ground for all fighter hate. If you hate a fighter for whatever reason and just want to bitch him about, then you are welcome in this thread.

Let's not judge each other in here, it's not a thread arguing the merits of a fighter, it's just somewhere to gripe and whinge about someone who grates you.

So I will start with David Haye. He's the biggest self promoter in boxing, whose talent doesn't live up to his claims. I hope John Ruiz beats him.

Ah I feel better for getting it off my chest.....

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Irrational Hate Watering Hole

I can't stand Kelly Pavlik. He's an exciting fighter and I really should like him but I just detest him and everyone around him (especially Jack Loew). In fact, it's probably Jack Loew that I really dislike, Pavlik seems like he's probably an ok dude. Goddamn do I hate Jack Loew though; there's nothing worse than a shit-talking trainer, especially when he's a pudgy, semi-retarded fucking fat ass like Loew. I remember in the lead up to the Hopkins fight all Loew did was talking shit about Hopkins, how Pavlik was going to retire him etc. Guess he should've spent a little less time talking and a little more time working on a gameplan.

I hate the whole "blue-collar guy" persona that these idiots try to project. It was bullshit with Hatton and it's bullshit with Pavlik. And now after all this bullshit with the Williams fight, they sign on to face motherfucking Miguel Espino three fucking weeks after the original date with Williams. Who is Espino? The guy who fucking lost to Peter Manfredo in the first round of the goddamn contender. I hope Espino knocks Pavlik cold.

Oh, and I hate all of Pavlik's fans too. Where'd they all go anyways? They sure haven't been around much in the last year
    Last edited by CFH; 11-10-2009 at 01:12 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post

Oh, and I hate all of Pavlik's fans too. Where'd they all go anyways? They sure haven't been around much in the last year

It has been a very disappointing year for Pavlik tho. I'll give you that. I think a few good fights could put him back in good graces, but yea, his stock has dropped.

Carl Froch sucks balls. Hypocrite and all around shit fighter. Dirty as hell, which I wouldn't mind if he backed it with some actual skills. But listening to his post fight BS arrogance when he lost (yea he lost fookers but w/e), and then next day saying no way he fights in Germany, gotta be Nottingham, shady decisions in Germany. HAHA.

So suck balls Carl Froch. And not mine either. Like Bilbos, or CFHs.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not much on Hate but loathing,disliking,disdaining,resenting and generally wishing a semi truck would speed around the corner on a rain slicked road at full speed as they change a flattire halfway off the shoulder of the road.......I can do.

Gamboa...strikes me as a spoon fed spoiled brat with a sense of entitlement with a shit over rated 'style' who makes a ton of mistakes and relies on power to pull him out of the fire.

Hector Camacho jr...No discipline,always,always out of shape,not nearly 30% the boxing skill of pop's, a birthmark the size of Texas and calves that make David Tua do a double take.Hope this has two flat tires and highway is reduced to two lanes.....this might be a long thread.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha let it all out guys, hopefully Miles will be in later to let off some steam. It's good to get together and whinge I think....

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh and Roy Jones jr......its over Roy.Seriously.As long as you have ropes to hold you up you might show glimpes but come on,move aside diva!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vic Darchinyan. He was essentially Carl Froch before there was Carl Froch. It's one thing to be awkward, you never see any Roman Karmazin hate threads, it's to be awkward and talk like you are God's gift to the world. Even after getting KO'd by Nonito Donaire, still acted like a clown, accused Donaire of being scared to fight him again and then turned around and said he had more important things to do! Booo Darchinyan.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Klitschko's. I would have never joined this site if not for their insufferable fans. Wlad's a big girl, loves caressing men and sipping white wine. Vitali's just got an ugly style and (granted I don't really care about this) quit against Chris Byrd.

Lets continue. They have douchebaggish nicknames. Dr. Steel Hammer?

Its just sad the way Vitali has to beat up little bros tormentors.

I hate how they include ridiculous rematch clauses, after you beat Wlad you have to rematch him, then if you get by that you have to fight Vitali, then I don't know, say something nice about the Ukraine.

SevennDeuce.

And they have a disturbing relationship:

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know where that picture that has Vitali giving Wlad a piggyback ride has gone. Google sucks, you type in "gay Klitschko pictures" and only two gay Klitschko pictures show up? Really?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Ok, I admit it, my detestation of David Haye borders on the irrational and I'm probably underating him ( a tiny bit).

So I will start with David Haye. He's the biggest self promoter in boxing, whose talent doesn't live up to his claims. I hope John Ruiz beats him.

Ah I feel better for getting it off my chest.....
    Bilbo, I thought it was his model like looks and his adonis like physique you hated?!

My hatred is kind of contradictory, I rrespect his skills and genius but hate the child like retard that is PBF.
    "He was convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

- Mike Tyson Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good idea Bilbo.

We would have never guessed you hate Haye from the 2000 posts (1998 repeats) you've made in the last 2 days.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't really hate any fighter. I really hate the Klitscho bro fans though and I am starting to hate the Pacman fans also.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Simple really... the guy is confident and looks like a model.

No wonder there are so many 'Hayeters'

If he was short, had a funny voice, a letter box mouth, got extremely fat inbetween bouts and talked about his love of darts/pies all the time like another British fighter then he would be much less threatening to the ego and more endeared by the British public.

El Kabong Guest

David Haye doesn't have a funny voice

I just don't like for a guy to get so much hype when he has obvious flaws and the fans just simply don't pay attention to them. I'm well aware of what the fighters I support do well, and I'm aware of what they don't do well.

I predicted how Sam Peter was going to do early on in his career and although everyone knows it I have made my prediction on David Haye, and I'mk sticking by it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post

If he was short, had a funny voice, a letter box mouth, got extremely fat inbetween bouts and talked about his love of darts/pies all the time like another British fighter then he would be much less threatening to the ego and more endeared by the British public.
    But maybe not so much by the rest of the world

I hate the fact that there is no Super Heavyweight divison.

I hate the fact that there are only two athletic 2 metre tall Superheavyweight boxers in the division and they are both Klitscko's!
    Last edited by Jimanuel Boogustus; 11-10-2009 at 10:03 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Thread Information