Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Clinton knocked it out of park.

As an observer of politics across the 48th parallel I thought he nailed the entire crux of the situation. To paraphrase Obama was left with the biggest mess since the great depression and since he could not clean up an 8 year mess in 4 then boot his ass out and rehire us. And the Senate Rep leaders statement a while back seals the deal when he basically instructs both the Senate and Congress to make it a mission to get rid of the guy. Its as if they knew going in to 2008 that they were going to lose.

Its amazing really what the guy has been able to accomplish with those kinds of bullshit tactics working against against him.
    Last edited by IamInuit; 09-07-2012 at 01:43 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Clinton knocked it out of park.

Bill Clinton for being as popular as everyone says he is never....I repeat NEVER won a majority in a Presidential election, only pluralities. As for his speech eh, it was typical pedestrian stuff just delivered in that Bill 'Big Dog' Clinton way. The man can speak but the points he makes are erroneous Obama himself said "If things aren't better in 4 years then I'll be a one term President".....well here we are 4 years later and things aren't better so by that rational Obama should be gone. Clinton bitched about deregulation when he himself oversaw the repeal of Glass-Steagal. The Democrats claim there is a "War on Women" and BILL CLINTON is your speaker?!?!

Things really won't be decided until the debates

The only thing I am happy about is that Elizabeth Warren didn't come out in mocasins and feathers......you know because she's an "Indian" and all

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

clinton was a bausss!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    clinton was a bausss!
    ....He certainly was what with the way he allegedly raped Juanita Broadderick and messed around with: Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, Kathleen Willey, and Elizabeth Ward Gracen

But there's a REPUBLICAN "War on Women"

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    clinton was a bausss!
    ....He certainly was what with the way he allegedly raped Juanita Broadderick and messed around with: Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, Kathleen Willey, and Elizabeth Ward Gracen

But there's a REPUBLICAN "War on Women"

republicans are waging a war on america itself not just women.

besides clinton made sweet love to those women.

last thing i heard a republican say about women was that they can't get pregnant from rape.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bıll clınton, barack husseın obama, george w bush, mıtt romney are all a bunch of COCKSUCKIN MOTHERFUCKIN PIECES OF LYING POLITICAL SHIT-ASS FUCK-ALL WHO NOONE SHOULD BELIEVE AT ALL EVER IN A MILLION BILLION TRILLION YEARS OF FUCK-ALL POLITICS.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he's also vegan. something else to piss off lyle

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rocco,

Do you really think a notorious womanizer is great icon and spokesperson?
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    he's also vegan. something else to piss off lyle
    Oh no doubt YOU would like him then, chicks love Democrats not just Bill Clinton but you know guys like Ted Kennedy and John Edwards...total class acts

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Rocco,

Do you really think a notorious womanizer is great icon and spokesperson?

if the worst thing slick willy has done is bang some consenting adults on the side... then i have no problem with him.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess I take marriage vows more serious than most. I find infidelity disgusting and very telling of a person's character. I just don't understand portraying someone of such low moral character as the party standard bearer. If you don't take seriously the vows you spoke to your spouse in front of friends and family how trustworthy and principled are you?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess I take marriage vows more serious than most. I find infidelity disgusting and very telling of a person's character. I just don't understand portraying someone of such low moral character as the party standard bearer. If you don't take seriously the vows you spoke to your spouse in front of friends and family how trustworthy and principled are you?
    obviously he and the missus have an agreement or understanding... they're still together after all.
    you should keep your nose out of their bedroom. what business is it of yours anyway?

besides, aren't you the guy who's all about personal freedom anyway? here's a quote: "I much prefer dangerous freedoms over safe servitude." haha....
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 09-07-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    As an observer of politics across the 48th parallel I thought he nailed the entire crux of the situation. To paraphrase Obama was left with the biggest mess since the great depression and since he could not clean up or 8 year mess in 4 then boot his as out and rehire us. And the Senate Rep leaders statement a while back seals the deal when he basically instructs both the Senate and Congress to make it a mission to get rid of the guy. Its as if they knew going in to 2008 that they were going to lose.

Its amazing really what the guy has been able to accomplish with those kinds of bullshit tactics working against against him.

The responses you've gotten have all been predictable.
    Regardless..... you hit the nail squarely on the head.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    As an observer of politics across the 48th parallel I thought he nailed the entire crux of the situation. To paraphrase Obama was left with the biggest mess since the great depression and since he could not clean up or 8 year mess in 4 then boot his as out and rehire us. And the Senate Rep leaders statement a while back seals the deal when he basically instructs both the Senate and Congress to make it a mission to get rid of the guy. Its as if they knew going in to 2008 that they were going to lose.

The responses you've gotten have all been predictable.
    Regardless..... you hit the nail squarely on the head.
    A few typos but I think so.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

obviously he and the missus have an agreement or understanding... they're still together after all.
    you should keep your nose out of their bedroom. what business is it of yours anyway?

besides, aren't you the guy who's all about personal freedom anyway? here's a quote: "I much prefer dangerous freedoms over safe servitude." haha....
    What does personal freedom have to do with a man's character? Personal freedom is about being able to make your own choices as much as it is about being held accountable for those choices. I'm not telling Bill what to do at all or his wife but if you don't see cheating on your wife, lying to the American people and committing perjury as major character flaws then I guess you and I just have two very different moral compasses. I expect leaders to be people of character and principles not the antithesis of integrity. If a party's icon lacks the basic morals to avoid infidelity then I think that says a lot about that party.

Thread Information