Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Pleasure talking to you all. Will be joining as regularly as I can.

For anyone that’s wondering. Yes, beanz spent the whole time shouting at people.

He also said I sound like Worzel Gummidge which however accurate is completely out of order. I’ll be finding out where he lives in due course and sorting him out. Probably have a nice cup of tea and a slice of cake afterwards.
    Yes Beanz came across like a steroided, coked-up monstor for his weight. 14 weeks in a row, he has also been a scholar and a gentleman, and I ll be ~straightening~ his wig-wearing Halloween Witch Ass out as soon as he gives ~someone~ back that absolutely hysterical costume he briefly bedazzled us with.

It was a pleasure as well, Memphis. And thanks again to all the others. We're hoping for even more next Saturday.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Holy cow I honestly thought zoom took care of this issue. I didn’t realize it’s still happening. Just catching up on some local news

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ctp...h-15642462.php

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Full disclosure I never bought zoom stock but let me tell you a lot of people did exceptionally well with it and now going into possible more restrictions as my state is getting up to 13.3 cases per 100,000 people in certain areas which is enough for area to “lock down” I expect the stock to do well it’s over 500 a share now but it’s PE is crazy. If you bought this shit when it first arrived you would be sitting pretty
    https://www.investors.com/news/techn...zm-stock-sell/

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For anyone that’s wondering. Yes, beanz spent the whole time shouting at people.

He also said I sound like Worzel Gummidge which however accurate is completely out of order. I’ll be finding out where he lives in due course and sorting him out. Probably have a nice cup of tea and a slice of cake afterwards.

Cool.

Dr. Jekyll was by all accounts a wonderful man as well.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Cool.

true, its a totally different experience, much more civil, night and day, on the Zoom, but i like to see it as we all of us here on this forum can HYDE behind our keyboards, but we JEKYLL on the Zoom. Or uhhh, I meant the opposite actually. WE JEKYLL behind the keyboards, .... ahhh fuck, that takes away the HYDE/HIDE rhyme,..... oh well .....

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool.

Tito all the keyboard warrior stuff on the forum does not come to a zoom meeting mate.!! We all have a good laugh nothing nasty Denilson is a nice guy very knowledgeable about boxing.
    Zoom meetings are okay a breath of fresh air Tito hope to see you soon.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool.

Do you like fishsticks?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Cool.

Do you like fishsticks?

Is that a dinner offer?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool.

Do you like fishsticks?

Is that a dinner offer?

Do you like putting fishsticks in your mouth?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool.

Do you like fishsticks?

Is that a dinner offer?

Hmm... I'm beginning to think it's not a dinner invitation.

Actually, I'm not a South Park fan... but I'm pretty sure you fucked up the joke.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool.

Do you like fishsticks?

Is that a dinner offer?

Actually, I'm not a South Park fan... but I'm pretty sure you fucked up the joke.
    Au Contraire

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool.

Do you like fishsticks?

Is that a dinner offer?

Tito lost in translation mate.😁

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

South Park is just more American garbage being spread around the world, we don’t watch that here

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post

Cool.

Do you like fishsticks?

Is that a dinner offer?

Tito lost in translation mate.😁

Not really bro. But I see my attempt at sarcasm went whizzing over your head.

On another note... it's heartening to see vile hostilities swept under the rug via Zoom meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    The Plymouth poodle has been left unattended to bite people's ankels long enough time to give that poodle a kick.

And this was one of the more printable ones.

Must be a UK thing. Insult each other within an inch of your lives... and then incessantly kiss each other's asses.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I have found the British to be pretty cruel with some of the things they say, and I have talked to a lot of them over the years and they swear to me that it is just taking the piss. Americans can be pretty foul-mouthed as well but....

....must be because now on the Zoom meetings everybody's getting along really well...

Gotta say @Dia bando that Plymouth poodle comment was pretty funny. But Beans doesn't even care and it seems no grudges are being held. I'm sure if everybody joined the meetings there would be no grudges at all held and there is definitely something about certain people and I'm not talking about Titofan here, about certain people will must maintain their online persona. It is true that face to face meetings cut quickly and easily through any kind of keyboard warrior stuff that has been said on the forum.

Thread Information