Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Sugar Ray Leonard Backs Joe Calzaghe

Sugar Ray Leonard Backs Joe Calzaghe

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Sugar Ray Leonard Backs Joe Calzaghe

I don't know what Sugar Ray is talking about but Joe C is already a huge American superstar World star even. (But I know what he's talking about)
    Joe C is a very marketable guy. (When I first saw Joe C fight, I thought he looked more like a movie star than a boxer.) If you look at Joe C's corner you have the whole superman think going. You will know what I am talking about when you look at his people.
    We welcome Joe C. with open arms baby.

BTW Gamo, I just hit you with a CC.

Buya!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe isn't that big over here... I talk to other people who sort of follow boxing up here in Canada(it seems as good as you get these days), and they seem to only know the top guys like Mayweather, RJJ, ODLH... and if I say Klischtko they may recognize, or lennox Lewis, and parts of the states aren't much better.

SigmaMu Guest

You need to turn those people who sort of follow boxing onto the Lacy/Calzaghe fight. Watching Calzaghe beat down Lacy was awesome. Lacy was phuking exposed big time. When Lacy caught Calzaghe with that left hook and Calzaghe kept coming forward, Lacy knew he was through like mister Magoo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    You need to turn those people who sort of follow boxing onto the Lacy/Calzaghe fight. Watching Calzaghe beat down Lacy was awesome. Lacy was phuking exposed big time. When Lacy caught Calzaghe with that left hook and Calzaghe kept coming forward, Lacy knew he was through like mister Magoo
    true...but Sugar Ray is a farce anyway....Hagler is who we should ask about for an opinion....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigragu
    true...but Sugar Ray is a farce anyway....Hagler is who we should ask about for an opinion....
    Hagler was one of the only boxing experts who actually predicted Joe would beat Lacy, so you're right, he knows his stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But Ray DID beat Hagler

ICB Guest

i see hearns vs leonard 2nd fight yesterday and to be honest it was close leonard did out land hearns by punchstat numbers and he threw more and leonard could of scored 2 point rounds when he battered hearns in 5th and 12th i used think it was robbery but watching it again last night a draw could be acceptable

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So one close win destroys everything that Leonard did before it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    So one close win destroys everything that Leonard did before it?
    Thank you for having a brain! I swear some people hate Leonard here becuase of his supposed "gifts" when really if you watch them unbiastly you can see the case for him winning them. The man was one of the best fighters that ever lives its as simple as that.

Thread Information