Thread: Give Mayweather credit... it's Pac you should be disappointed in

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Give Mayweather credit... it's Pac you should be disappointed in

"Mayweather RUNNING"
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 05-05-2015 at 12:42 AM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TODO list fot Pac:

1. Fire Freddy
    2. Hire Robert Garcia
    3. Heal his shoulder / ass / whatever
    4. Throw 600 + at least in the rematch
    X. Ah, actually get the rematch

I think Pac is not that bad, but yeah Freddie has declined clearly
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac got fucking owned and after all this talk about how much he is the people champ he does a shittier job then fucking Madiana. Mayweather just jabs and dodges damn near everything pac throw he look like a gatekeeper throw like 400 punches and landing at 19 percent what a joke. I mean his fans are just as bad saying that he would crush Mayweather when in true his style is cancer for pac i mean Jmm beat him and got robbed or he would won every match he had to knock pac out to get a win. I was hearing all this shit on how pac would own sweat pea what a joke he most likely get out boxed by Benitez or Sweat pea and look off balance while losing. People also forget that Mayweather stared to back up pac mid fight and mad pac stay in place with that jab everyone says is weak but still keeps fighters in place. I dont like Mayweather but the shit he gets is unreal and pac cherry picks to he fought shot and old as dirt fighters also got gift decision but he is so great what a load of shit. Beanflicker my disagree but i think Hearns and Leonard had the abilty to win because of there size and speed not to mention they have reach as well but there is no fighter like them today not many fighters are as polished as they were really and it said thing i must say. I dont think boxing is weaker really but it seems not many welterweights not have the boxing skills of fighters from the 90's and 80's dont know why either.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've watched the fight a few times and I honestly can't see what the pro pac fans are seeing. Floyd dominated the fight and made it look very easy, he spent most the fight in the centre of the ring and only really held on occasions in the first half of the fight.

It's like people forget the sport they are watching, it's not WWE, the whole point is to hit the other person and then not get hit yourself. I don't see what the issue with Floyd is, he wins fights because he gets what is needed to win them.

Anyone who has actually boxed and taken shots to the head, realises what Floyd can do is enviable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I predicted Floyd would win a close decision. Didn't think it was going to be as wide as it was. Just watched the replay. Manny was just not that active as he should have been. I can't praise Floyd enough. He executed his game plan perfectly considering his opponent and just stifled Manny's offense. Really wish the whole retirement after his September fight to be all talk as I would love to see him get to that 50 - 0 record. Imagine if that fight would be with GGG. Wishful thinking but hoping it does happen. Manny and his camp's excuses about his shoulder really bothered me as I genuinely like the guy. I didn't lose my respect for him as I'm Filipino and I will forever adore him for what he brought to our country but that just left a bad taste in my mouth as well it should. I think he either needs to end his career with a fight against either Thurman or Khan then just retire with a win. Definitely no need for a rematch with Floyd. Really was very disappointed with Pac's performance plus the excuses.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post
    I've watched the fight a few times and I honestly can't see what the pro pac fans are seeing. Floyd dominated the fight and made it look very easy, he spent most the fight in the centre of the ring and only really held on occasions in the first half of the fight.

It's like people forget the sport they are watching, it's not WWE, the whole point is to hit the other person and then not get hit yourself. I don't see what the issue with Floyd is, he wins fights because he gets what is needed to win them.

Anyone who has actually boxed and taken shots to the head, realises what Floyd can do is enviable.
    Great point there.
    Last edited by Manos de Piedra; 05-04-2015 at 08:36 PM.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac just seemed out of ideas from the start, maybe he knew he didn't have stamina to be a huricane for 12 rounds. I think he expected Floyd to be easier to hit. He was only allowed to land when Mayweather let him.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather, in the first place, promised to be EXPLOSIVE. So disappointed that he just ran all night, too scared to be really tested. That is not boxing GREATS are made of. Anyway, he is nowhere TBE and nowhere in the list of the REAL boxing greats.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    Mayweather, in the first place, promised to be EXPLOSIVE. So disappointed that he just ran all night, too scared to be really tested. That is not boxing GREATS are made of. Anyway, he is nowhere TBE and nowhere in the list of the REAL boxing greats.
    How did a guy who ran all night manage to throw more and connect with almost twice as many punches than the explosive and dynamic Manny Pacquiao??!!!! @brucelee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    How did a guy who ran all night manage to throw more and connect with almost twice as many punches than the explosive and dynamic Manny Pacquiao??!!!! @brucelee
    Exactly that's what many pro pac fans have failed to answer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanflicker, couldn't have said it any better. Pacquiao is shot. He couldn't do shit after all the hype and clowning he did before the fight. He threw more punches during the foot locker commercials.

I like some fighters but I watch fights because I wanna see a fight. I wasn't even rooting for anyone to be honest. I just want a fight. A master boxer against a brawler. I was sold on the premise that Pacquiao will bring it and will take Floyd out of his comfort zone therefore he has to dig deep and fight fire with fire intelligently. Didn't fucking happen. Floyd cruised like he always do and no one should blame him. Pacquiao is to blame. We all know he's going to lose with that pace. It appeared he was just contented the fight happened and he's getting the $120M.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    This is a very good question. I would also like to know the answer to this question.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Give Mayweather credit, be disappointed in Pac?

How does that work exactly? If you've given Mayweather credit for snuffing out Pac's offence what is there left to be disappointed in?

If you simply wanted more output from Manny, again you have to credit Floyd for not providing him a target.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

How does that work exactly? If you've given Mayweather credit for snuffing out Pac's offence what is there left to be disappointed in?

If you simply wanted more output from Manny, again you have to credit Floyd for not providing him a target.
    Manny promised to bring something and he failed to deliver.

That's how boxing works: there's a winner and a loser. One guy succceeded, one guy failed. Glory on one side, disappointment on the other.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

Manny promised to bring something and he failed to deliver.

That's how boxing works: there's a winner and a loser. One guy succceeded, one guy failed. Glory on one side, disappointment on the other.
    and mayweather is still a bellend
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Thread Information