Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  20
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Signs the USA is totally dead, forever, and will collapse shortly

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Top 10 Signs the USA is totally dead, forever, and will collapse shortly

fright, fright! soon the Night

Will descend upon the hoardes whose sight

Has been deceived by devil fingers

---smell that sulphur, how it lingers!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Top 10 Signs the USA is totally dead, forever, and will collapse shortly

It is rather embarrassing where we're at, this idle devolving morass with leadership completely asleep at the wheel content on infantile divisions and no wherewithal to do the hard work for good of Country. We're one big fecking tired meme and I don't say any of it easily.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    It is rather embarrassing where we're at, this idle devolving morass with leadership completely asleep at the wheel content on infantile divisions and no wherewithal to do the hard work for good of Country. We're one big fecking tired meme and I don't say any of it easily.

In retrospect I could probably put it this way...

The U.S. was tired of the prototypical smooth-talking politician who was all words and no actions..... so the voters rebelled in the worst way.

Electing an egotistical, petty, vindictive, self-centered, low-life of a human being, golden-cradle-born, reality TV star with a big mouth and an even bigger ego.

He promised to (cough) "drain the swamp" and people leaped onto the opportunity.

Four years later, it's the same old B.S. of the lying politicians, except in addition this guy has zero diplomacy skills.... and he revels in dividing the country and sowing hate.

Now here comes another election time... and the candidate trotted out by the opposition has more holes in him than swiss cheese.

What on Earth are you guys going to do??

I mean..... presumably Washington got the message.

But does the U.S. have to suffer ANOTHER four years of this asshole?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

The U.S. was tired of the prototypical smooth-talking politician who was all words and no actions..... so the voters rebelled in the worst way.

Electing an egotistical, petty, vindictive, self-centered, low-life of a human being, golden-cradle-born, reality TV star with a big mouth and an even bigger ego.

He promised to (cough) "drain the swamp" and people leaped onto the opportunity.

Four years later, it's the same old B.S. of the lying politicians, except in addition this guy has zero diplomacy skills.... and he revels in dividing the country and sowing hate.

Now here comes another election time... and the candidate trotted out by the opposition has more holes in him than swiss cheese.

I cannot envision it nor the Republic not cracking under it. Trump is doing permanent damage and has proven a great undoer but an empty suit is rebuilding...anything. At least with On Golden Pond Biden we know 1 term is very likely and there is still hope to retain a balance of power in Congress. What I want is a return of checks and balances, a non compromised Congress and principles and the ability to disagree agreeably but to respect that the people are the ones to be feared and respected, not the Government and temp job politicians. I never would have imagined the amount of subservient compliant fake apple polishers that we have now just content to tag along and excuse the inexcusable.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I cannot envision it nor the Republic not cracking under it. Trump is doing permanent damage and has proven a great undoer but an empty suit is rebuilding...anything. At least with On Golden Pond Biden we know 1 term is very likely and there is still hope to retain a balance of power in Congress. What I want is a return of checks and balances, a non compromised Congress and principles and the ability to disagree agreeably but to respect that the people are the ones to be feared and respected, not the Government and temp job politicians. I never would have imagined the amount of subservient compliant fake apple polishers that we have now just content to tag along and excuse the inexcusable.

And what I want is a million dollars and a 100-foot yacht.

Seriously though....... I'll probably get my wish first.

On the "plus side", a new candidate has emerged to replace Dr. Fauci, who has consistently fallen from Trump's good graces.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...oxychloroquine

"Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine"

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Randy Volar, a rich white man, drugged, raped, & trafficked dozens of underage black girls for YEARS & filmed the acts.

Chrystul Kizer a brave victim saved herself and dozens of other young girls. Shot em into his grave. For that she faces a life in prison.

2. White people in Seattle looting the Amazon store

This white guy painted his face Black and then looted stores, and tore things up. He wanted it to appear it was a Black person doing it. I'm sure these are the same types doing the killings in Chicago

3. A cop who exposed death of black man in custody was stripped of his badge.

The police is nothing but a street gang with the same rules. They have a no snitching policy just like the gangs.

4. Ellen is a Rockefeller.

Took her sitcom down back in late 80’s (?) People felt sorry for her and gave a voice to those who wanted one. Come-back kid in comedy, propelling to her own show. Planned?

In fact it could be the same damn demons inhabiting both of them. Demons didn't disappear just because Jesus ascended into heaven they're still around and people are possessed. Look at the faces look at the eyes empty shallow rotted out. Same reward Judas Iscariot received.

They have that REPTILIAN look about them

5. The coccyx, a shortened tail located at the bottom of the spine. It is composed of 3-5 coccygeal vertebrae. The vertebrae may be fused together to form a single bone, connected to the sacrum by means of an amphiarthrodial joint. Results of mixing with archaic species of Europe

There's a documentary called the family that walks on all 4s. Combine that with the tail and ...

6. Do you remember learning about the 69 black boys ages 15-17 who were padlocked into their dormitory and then set on fire in Wrightsville Kansas in 1959 killing 21 of them? Cause I don’t

7. This white man (David T Hines)

He sets up a charity for COVID relief. People give him 4 mill and what does he do ? Goes out and spend 300 grand on a Lambo Hurican

I'm just like

Meanwhile millions of people still haven't gotten one penny of their unemployment compensation, going on 5 months now

Imagine if he was black ? Everybody would know about this.

They used a photo of the black women looking stern to make her look cold and unremorseful but got a pic of the white woman crying to make ppl feel bad for her. I don't know why she was crying even though she was a Ukrainian immigrant. I'm pretty sure she knew she could hang a black toddler and then run over 2 other people with her car afterwards and nothing would happen to her.

9. Jerry, a white man RESISTS arrest, TAKES cops baton, BEATS both cops with the baton, RUNS, and STEALS the police car.

Cops didn’t use MACE, a TASER, or a GUN. American police know how to use restraint. They do.

America.

10. Police stand by as white woman sprays BLM on walls. White person tells the truth about who really is doing the looting.

11. White man stands with BLM sign

If the sole response to Whites murdering Black people is a mere slogan (“Black Lives Matter”), and White people get this riled up, you know how they feel about various forms of actual racial equality.

Also the title is called "The most racist town in the USA"

GET THE FK OUTTA HERE !!

If he would have done this in any town in the USA he would have got the same reaction. That's the game many whites like to play, that Django thing were racism is made to look like an extreme thing, as I say he would have got the same reaction in any town.

It's interesting they keep on reminding him "You're a white man! Get on code" that's why they were so pissed at him because he was off code. It's the code of white supremacy that gives it strength

Last edited by Denilson3.0; 07-30-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

(Sorry, Spicoli..... had to borrow it)

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Top 10 Signs the United States of America is totally dead, forever

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

National hubris and belief in American exceptionalism have served Murricans badly

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#1 keeps getting shattered by a lower low.

When a President retweets (ANYTHING) coming from a person who believes in demon sperm.

America's President is ok with an African woman claiming demon sperm caused by sex in dreams. How weak of a god must they have to think Satan was given power to travel from the nutsack to the ovaries with horns on its head?

Her knowledge is so profound, really dig it when she states in this 2 minute bonanza-bizarro fest of: T

1. So while your business is struggling they give it to the warlock. (not sure of the name...did she say Jay Z?)

2. You relative come to stay with you and say my mom is a witch. If your mom is a witch, Then I pray your mom will die. I will tell you your mom is a witch. Hallelujah.

3.White lady come into our ministry she was dating this white guy and said he fragmented his soul into her so she could practice witchcraft. This boy would walk around and point at someone- and they go into a heart attack.

4. A woman walked into the room she was supposed to be a pastor and demons walked in with her. (damn they got feet? Wonder do they wear slippers, red shoes, Air-Jordans?)

5. God is not going to tell you to divorce your witch or your wizard.
    hhmmm... Well, it wasn't a part of the 10 commandments so...

So this is the best blacks he can find to show the world? A Hud house rookie who he called a so-so surgeon, claimed he was pathological. A sick Puppy comparable to a pedophile. Omarosa who he called a low-life and a dog.
    2 loud mouth weave n fake fingernail wearing niglet-piglets who didnt get kicked off youtube- they got ass-elephant stomped OFF FOX... AKA SILK & DIAMOND BUT THAT ISN'T SUPRESSING THEIR FREEDOM OF SPEECH? & Kanye West- who said in the Oval Office that he wants to live in a world with a perfect universe with buildings that dont have 13th floors or trapdoors that can place you next to the uni-bomber?

A weak CEO of a pizza parlor most of us have never tried or would want to again, only to invite him to his deathbed via - aw, don't wear a mask its just a liberal hoax. And notice how few really paid respects to him -the way liberals, even Republican Presidents paid homage to Mr. Lewis. Seems blacks are tolerated as Republicans, not respected. Maybe I will be wrong but I highly doubt the people talking that horse manure about how they would've voted for Herman- will show up for his funeral.

And now we step closer to the end of our civilized society when a president retweets an African who talks business, demon sperm and witch craft all in the same damn friggin conversation.

If any of you have busted a nut in your sleep- has nothing to do with your wife. You are sleeping with demon spirits & they change from man to woman, so in other words- Trump retweets a person claiming you ejaculated with a male demon spirit that changed to female- guess that makes it a hermaphrodites demon with nut busting capabilities?

This is one stupid ass president- or he is raking in millions betting people no matter what he says...they will still back him
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-31-2020 at 01:00 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Our POTUS stated he was impressed with a person who comes from a country he doesn't know where...Well I can tell him with his own words:

A SHITHOLE COUNTRY
    https://time.com/5100328/shithole-co...ump-reactions/
    'A New Low.' The World Is Furious at Trump for His Remark About 'Shithole Countries'

She describes herself as the covid doctor - she is 350 out of 350 successful.

I like the fact they took her shit down because she tweeted "Put my page back up or your computers will start crashing.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...ewy-story.html
    Viral sensation Dr. Stella Immanuel says Jesus will destroy Facebook if her COVID video doesn’t go back up

She is a self-described "wealth transfer coach" preaches against "homosexual terrorism",

USA is on a fast forward course for annihilation when it chooses a president that utters " I don't know what country she comes from—but she said she's had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients. I thought her voice was an important voice, but I know nothing about her.

An American President felt no need to investigate who she is. He has the finest team in the world on gathering intel, Heck even Great Lakes Student Loan can track her down if the prez wants to claim he doesnt trust his own damn CIA to get the spiel on her.

Yet when pressed why didn't he know anything about a person he touts as impressive: He walked away.
    Breitbart & a few others are now ok with Africans, or this one in particular.

And once again, where o where are the Christians? Damn. How far will they piss on Christianity -just to keep this incompetent, divisive, spiteful, slanderous walking snotbag of malfeasance & misfeasance? Now they are quiet when a president touts a so called pastor claiming hydroxychloroquine cured 350 people, no one needs to know of- they must remain a secret, just have faith in the chosen one:
    At least back in the old days, they would have a prop, some guy or gal who would throw their crutches at the wall then break into a shabba-doo BeatStreet break dance move.

Now it's just...trust us.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-31-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ON A SIDE NOTE-

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH @Kirkland Laing. I know in the past he, like myself & others of us take a bit of break on posting. But for him to not clown these last few months, makes me wonder

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Slim you on 🔥, like jet fuel ignited

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Slim you on 🔥, like jet fuel ignited
    If I had that Brocktonian fuel, probably would've said I feel the creamin' for some Demon-semen!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information