Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fury: " couldn't tell if Wlad wanted to fight or get a blowjob "

“I have just witnessed the sh*****t heavyweight championship of the world fight in history!!! A pair of stiff idiots hugging each other,” wrote Fury. “If Wladimir would ever take Tyson Fury I’d 100000000% KO him! I couldn’t even tell if Wladimir wanted to fight or get a b**w job. Any time any place anywhere I will KO you.!”

Fury has long since insisted he is the man to end the Klitschko reign of dominance and with the short list of sellable challengers left for “Dr. Steel Hammer” maybe Fury is as deserving of a shot as any other young heavyweight you care to mention – at least he perhaps will be if he can defeat David Haye in the re-scheduled all-British showdown now set for next February.

On that subject, Fury Tweeted: “Lawyers just confirmed Haye contract agreed and signed. No excuses for this tosser to pull out again.”

Who knows, maybe Wladimir will indeed agree to defend his collection of belts against the winner of the February 8th clash? The world ruler, unbeaten in nine long years, spoke last night about how he feels he can get even better and still improve. That’s a scary thought for any heavyweight out there, Fury includ

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury: " couldn't tell if Wlad wanted to fight or get a blowjob "

Talk is very cheap indeed , Fury is an idiot , and both Wlad or Povetkin would have KOED
    the glass jawed driveway layer.
    He keeps saying when I get knocked down I get up and win , lol well the fact is you haven't been hit on the chin by a big puncher yet , so you shouldn't have been on the floor against light punchers.
    To sum up - you are garbage.
    100% is the whole amount you dumb fuck.
    100000000% derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fury is thicker than the BIG print addition of the complete works of Charles Dickens.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 10-07-2013 at 07:10 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck sakes al shut up! Its boring now. Anyone would think he picked on you at school.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Talk is very cheap indeed , Fury is an idiot , and both Wlad or Povetkin would have KOED
    the glass jawed driveway layer.
    He keeps saying when I get knocked down I get up and win , lol well the fact is you haven't been hit on the chin by a big puncher yet , so you shouldn't have been on the floor against light punchers.
    To sum up - you are garbage.
    100% is the whole amount you dumb fuck.
    100000000% derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fury is thicker than the BIG print addition of the complete works of Charles Dickens.
    if wlad was made to fight within the rules it would be a lot closer fight against fury than under wlads rules

id still probably favour wlad but the last time wlad was made to fight within the rules he had a much tougher time against a much smaller HW than fury
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Fuck sakes al shut up! Its boring now. Anyone would think he picked on you at school.
    @Dark Lord Al couldn't tell if @ross wanted a fight or a blowjob from Tyson Fury.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    @Dark Lord Al couldn't tell if @ross wanted a fight or a blowjob from Tyson Fury.
    I am amazed the kid thought Fury actually went to school.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bit rich of Fury to be fair given his last 'fight'
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

Doesn't surprise me, Fury ain't known for his smarts

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury is funny. Wlad performance was shite. No way Wlad could do that to Fury who is too big.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury is comical.

His comments like that should not be taken too seriously, he just does it for entertainment.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury is funny. Wlad performance was shite. No way Wlad could do that to Fury who is too big.
    I'm all for a Wlad vs Fury fight....let's see the big gypsy handle getting punched in that cavernous melon of his.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury would get humiliated by wvlad but fury vs Povetkin is a good fight.

Tyson works on the inside unlike wvlad so I'm sure Povetkin would go in there facing the same problems but use similar tactics looking for that overhand right a punch that has twice dropped fury

He was wrong when he said it was poor to watch though

Thread Information