Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the #1 thing you want for xmas??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default What's the #1 thing you want for xmas??

Not like a Ferrari or anything, but what's the number #1 thing that you want that there is a chance someone will get for you?

I'm not fussy this year because my girlfriend has bugger all money and i'm old enough now that parents don't really get me stuff..

But i'm hoping for a book Called "The Fountainhead" which is an old book written in like the 1950's about what the perfect guy would be like if they existed. It doesn't just like describe a guy, but presents a world and life circumstances where the qualities of a perfect man would be seen most clearly in contrast to all the flaws of most people... I've wanted this book for years and think I might get it this year..

And my second thing I want is "Resistance 2" for Playstation 3.... I'm dieing for God of War 3 and Gran Turismo 5 but they aren't out yet, so Resistance 2 is the hot PS3 game on my shopping list for the moment...

Okay boys and girls, time to write down your top 1 or 2 things you want for Christmas and I might even have Saddo forward this thread onto Santa for you..

Oh, and for my Kris Kringle at work, I only wish to dear god and Santa that I don't get something as shit embarrassing as last year... Last year the limit was $10 to spend, but I spent $30 on all this awesome bath and girlie shit for this nice lady at work,,,, and I got what could only have been $3.. A toothbrush holder... A crap one.. like one of those travel ones in the shape of a toothbrush.. And a plastic thing for soap.... Fuck I was embarrassed.. Everyone else was like, wow what did you get to everyone else.. I hid mine and ran off... Part of me didn't want the person who bought mine to see how pissed off I was in case they felt bad, part of me wanted to throw the plastic pieces of crap in their face....

Okay second question then,,, what is the crappest thing you've got but were expected to smile about as to not hurt someone's feelings??
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What's the #1 thing you want for xmas??

I love that you are most looking forward to an obscure book for Christmas Diz, when my brother asked me what I wanted from him this year my answer was 'The Secrets of Chess Endgame Strategy' by Lars Bo Hansen and it's what I'm looking forward to most.

As for crap present's my sister buys me absolute crap every year, like the most unpractical pointless stuff in the world.

And she'll always hand it me with the preface 'I didn't know what to get you'.

I always want to go, well you've known me your entire fucking life why didn't you think to ask

Last year she bought me a plastic create your own rocket kit with I ended up giving to her 5 year old son.

The year before she gave me this awful, crappy cheap pocket sized table football game, which I gave to her 4 year old son.

The year before that she bought this disgusting black liquid soap that looked like mud in a containter because she 'knew I was into face and body care products'. Yes exactly I'm into products that make me feel good, so why the hell would I smear this stinking sludge over myself?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Barrels
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Diz! You have a PS3? What's your gamer tag?

I've wanted the same thing for my birthdays and Christmases for the past couple of years. Only one person can give it to me...

...Threesome...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm getting a ton of shit this year. Not sure why. Far as I can tell, the stock market fukked up my dad a bit, and also my grandparents. But yet...people are buying me stuff out their asses.

Not only that, I am going today for some reason to just go pick out random electronic stuff I want...and not cheap stuff either. Stuff like an itouch or iphone, pretty much anything I want I've been told. My sister is just as stunned, but in her case...not confused...shes just glad she'll have lotsa stuff to pawn for drugs in the new year.

Have already ordered tons of stuff online by request with a no limits mentality.

It's actually a bit alarming. My family is usually about keeping it real and not going stupid overboard on spending...but this year all restraints are off. Just hoping it isn't because some one is sick or something like that.

So I guess I am just wanting there to be nothing wrong with anyone to explain this sudden and bizarre spending spree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If anyone wants to buy me a new portable ring,I promise to be very appreciative.
    Honestly,my wife,my kids,my fighters,and my pets are healthy and happy,not alot more to ask for

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    Not like a Ferrari or anything, but what's the number #1 thing that you want that there is a chance someone will get for you?

I'm not fussy this year because my girlfriend has bugger all money and i'm old enough now that parents don't really get me stuff..

But i'm hoping for a book Called "The Fountainhead" which is an old book written in like the 1950's about what the perfect guy would be like if they existed. It doesn't just like describe a guy, but presents a world and life circumstances where the qualities of a perfect man would be seen most clearly in contrast to all the flaws of most people... I've wanted this book for years and think I might get it this year..

And my second thing I want is "Resistance 2" for Playstation 3.... I'm dieing for God of War 3 and Gran Turismo 5 but they aren't out yet, so Resistance 2 is the hot PS3 game on my shopping list for the moment...

Okay boys and girls, time to write down your top 1 or 2 things you want for Christmas and I might even have Saddo forward this thread onto Santa for you..

Oh, and for my Kris Kringle at work, I only wish to dear god and Santa that I don't get something as shit embarrassing as last year... Last year the limit was $10 to spend, but I spent $30 on all this awesome bath and girlie shit for this nice lady at work,,,, and I got what could only have been $3.. A toothbrush holder... A crap one.. like one of those travel ones in the shape of a toothbrush.. And a plastic thing for soap.... Fuck I was embarrassed.. Everyone else was like, wow what did you get to everyone else.. I hid mine and ran off... Part of me didn't want the person who bought mine to see how pissed off I was in case they felt bad, part of me wanted to throw the plastic pieces of crap in their face....

Okay second question then,,, what is the crappest thing you've got but were expected to smile about as to not hurt someone's feelings??
    Dizaster, are you familiar with the book, and the ideas of it's author, at all? Ever read it? If you are then you know there is a bit of an asterisk beside the word perfect.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post
    If anyone wants to buy me a new portable ring,I promise to be very appreciative.
    Honestly,my wife,my kids,my fighters,and my pets are healthy and happy,not alot more to ask for
    me too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marg Helgenbergerconsidering she is now single!Hmmmmm

"Please Santa,make my wish come true.After all i've been a good little boy this year!"

ICB Guest

I don't ask for nothing so i don't get nothing pretty simple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonito Donaire View Post
    I don't ask for nothing so i don't get nothing pretty simple.
    if you don't ask for nothing, does that mean you ask for everything?

just busting Ice.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Um an iPod, I just hope I get one and I don't break it again.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well shes actually standing next to me at work right at this moment....makes it a point to wear scrubs that are one size too small and has all the right curves,even the hair is hot...whoops,out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To go on a lovely warm holiday........................with Marg Helgenberger

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just once, after almost 20 years in the same place, I want my landlord to say, don't worry, just pay me when you can. Ain't gonna happen.

The only thing I really need these days, besides a an improved cash flow, is some good winter shoes.

Looking forward to hanging out with my parents and my sister and her kids. Lots of good food, drinks, and a nice little turkey take home package when I return to the city.

Thread Information