Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Judah disses Alfonso Gomez.

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Judah disses Alfonso Gomez.

"I don't even know who Alfonso Gomez is," Judah would respond to the challenge posed by Gomez. After informing Judah that Gomez was from the "Contender", Judah then replied by saying, "Ah...come on. I don't play with little kids. Tell him to do something then maybe we can do it [fight].”

What do you guys think about this? Has Judah been reduced to fighting a reality tv fighter?

If Gomez can some how squeeze by Ben Tackie, would the boxing fans like to see Gomez/Judah? I personaly would love to see this. Judah is such a crazy starchild, there is always something funny or strange going on when Judah is involved. I think Gomez could get past Judah too. Gomez is a little something like Baldomir and you all seen what happend in that fight.

Holla.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Judah disses Alfonso Gomez.

Gomez is the only Contender I like. You asked if Judah is reduced to fighting reality guys; I ask is Gomez{who I think is a quality fighter} reduced to fighting has-beens,lol I'd like to see the fight as I think it would be good for Gomez and when he beats Judah you can finally kiss Zab goodbye. Zab needs to stick with FNF's and he can do well.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Judah doesn't like pressure fighters no matter what skill level...Gomez defense is good enough too avoid a KO....Zab would quit in this fight, Gomez by 8 round TKO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would'nt care if Judah ever fought again...so you can imagine my thoughts on Judah vs Gomez.

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Judah beats Gomez handily. Easy Judah fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I enjoy it when Jab wins and Loses . He is like his own boxing Soap Opera, and his fights are usually entertaining.

I like to sit on the sidelines and just grin at his antics myself.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Judah beats Gomez handily. Easy Judah fight.

I would think so but you almost never know anymore really.

But I don't rate Gomez at all as a fighter, so Judah should be able to do work against the guy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No way Judah gets KNFO come on Alfonso

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Judah destroys Gomez. To much speed. Plus Gomez ain't exactly a big puncher. Judah would have nothing to worry about with Gomez

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Judah destroys Gomez. To much speed. Plus Gomez ain't exactly a big puncher. Judah would have nothing to worry about with Gomez
    But Judah's so called too much speed was posed to destroy Baldomir, PBF, Cotto, and the other 2 cab drivers Judah fought on ESPN. Gomez reminds me of Baldomir. I don't think much of Baldomir and so there you have it, he still beat Judah.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who knows with Judah, like somebody else said he's ass against pressure fighters, as long as you can take his shots early.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    Who knows with Judah, like somebody else said he's ass against pressure fighters, as long as you can take his shots early.
    I guess it all depends on which Judah shows up right? I am still curious, how many Judah's are there anyway?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    But Judah's so called too much speed was posed to destroy Baldomir, PBF, Cotto, and the other 2 cab drivers Judah fought on ESPN. Gomez reminds me of Baldomir. I don't think much of Baldomir and so there you have it, he still beat Judah.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Gomez knock out Judah. Just to end this Judah circus once and for all. I just don't see it happening.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a close fight as far as I'm concerned. Survive Judah's early onslaught,pressure him,and you can win. You don't have to be a big puncher,heck Baldo,who is little more than a glorified journeyman did it.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gomez knock out Judah. Just to end this Judah circus once and for all. I just don't see it happening.
    I'd love to see the end of Judah now too. I thought it came with the loss to Floyd,then Cotto. Shame really. I used to think he would add to the WW division but he doesn't.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    This is a close fight as far as I'm concerned. Survive Judah's early onslaught,pressure him,and you can win. You don't have to be a big puncher,heck Baldo,who is little more than a glorified journeyman did it.

I'd love to see the end of Judah now too. I thought it came with the loss to Floyd,then Cotto. Shame really. I used to think he would add to the WW division but he doesn't.
    Ah a little harsh he's still one of the best fighters out there on his day, he did completely dominate Cory Spinks and knock him out after all.

I think his mental strength has been eroded and he no longer truly belives he can win the big fights. Maybe he needs some softer opposition for a while instead of just trying for the big fights.

I still think that fights with guys like Margarito, Cintron, a Spinks rematch, maybe Hatton at 140 would all be very entertaining and competitive.

I've always found Zab entertaining to watch in the ring, irrespective of whether he wins or now.

I remember posting over a year ago that he was in danger of becoming the next Fernando Vargas, a whupping boy for the world's elite. Sadly that prediction has now come true, but he's still going to be an excellent gatekeeper to the truly elite level and I suspect guys such as Berto, Cintron, Williams and Margarito etc will have to come through him in order to be considered worthy of challenging the likes of Floyd, Cotto and Mosely.

And I still think he has one great performance left in him and a chance to get back in the mix.

Thread Information