Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alligator Steaks are popular in Florida and South Carolina -- care to try one?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Alligator Steaks are popular in Florida and South Carolina -- care to try one?

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Alligator Steaks are popular in Florida and South Carolina -- care to try one?

Never had a gator steak, but have had gator tail which is a typical appetizer down south.....it's like a cross between over done calamari and chicken, very chewy.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Alligator Steaks are popular in Florida and South Carolina -- care to try one?

I have had duck and I did not like it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I have tried gator and crocodile , not the best , but each to their own.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You don't drink, you don't smoke, you don't like eating duck.....what do you even do? WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!

I've had black bear, venison, rabbit, duck, bison, alligator, squirrel, sea urchin, conch, squid, calamari, a lot of other stuff I am sure everyone has had and bobcat which I'm fairly certain not a lot of people have had. I like it all. I am eager to try new things as well.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    You don't drink, you don't smoke, you don't like eating duck.....what do you even do? WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!

I've had black bear, venison, rabbit, duck, bison, alligator, squirrel, sea urchin, conch, squid, calamari, a lot of other stuff I am sure everyone has had and bobcat which I'm fairly certain not a lot of people have had. I like it all. I am eager to try new things as well.
    I eat chicken, pork and pussy what more would I want?

El Kabong Guest

No fish? No Beef? No game? It's boring, boring boring....do you not enjoy new experiences?

I mean box yourself in all you like I just like to experience more things I guess.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No fish? No Beef? No game? It's boring, boring boring....do you not enjoy new experiences?

I mean box yourself in all you like I just like to experience more things I guess.
    Yes all types of fish and love steak n kidney pie.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good list, Lyle. I've had some of those myself (see below).

I've had black bear (no), venison (yes), rabbit (yes... delicious), duck (yes... meh), bison (yes... once), alligator (no), squirrel (no), sea urchin (yes... raw... by the beach), conch (yes... often... scrumptious), squid (see conch), calamari (see conch and squid), a lot of other stuff I am sure everyone has had and bobcat (no) which I'm fairly certain not a lot of people have had. I like it all. I am eager to try new things as well.

Have also had octopus...... delicious.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd try it but can't imagine liking it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master as with all English enjoy big sausage

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've had
    alligator steaks & burgers
    ostrich
    swordfish
    squid
    lobster
    kangaroo
    boar
    venison
    duck
    rabbit
    Chicken heart

If it's meat the I'm quite happy to try it, I know a lad who ate monkey brains in China, I think I'd draw the line at that.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I ate scorpion in China. @Master I can't beleive you don't like duck. Have you ever had Peking duck where it's roasted absolutely delicious. What don't you like about it, is it too greasy

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I ate scorpion in China. @Master I can't beleive you don't like duck. Have you ever had Peking duck where it's roasted absolutely delicious. What don't you like about it, is it too greasy
    or Duck Confit which is fucking ridiculously good with a nice glass of Pinot Noir

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    It was like eating rubber and not tasty.

Thread Information