Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Indians are taking over the country

He ALSO last week said and I quote:

"Blacks and Hispanics dont know how to go online"

........can you imagine if Trump had said that?
    It shows the true hypocrisy of the US media. One of Joe’s previous presidential runs got sunk when he made that remark about Indian accents at 7-11 stores etc. in 77 he was saying he doesn’t want his kids going to the “jungle school” when they were talking school choice or some shit. Joe was basically fighting integration in the late 70’s. But remember Trump was a terrible racist for his landlord practices in the 1970’s? Biden is mentally shot and I feel bad about that and take no joy in seeing someone slide like that but If that has not uncovered the media and it’s agenda, they are covering for the dude.

How about the “armed insurrection” at the capitol. How many were arrested with guns. None. But the media calls it “the armed insurrection” kinda sad. Just filled up my gas tank first time I payed over 3 bucks a gallon. Market acting strange. Still I wish Joe well and hope he does good things but damn if they are cutting out his speeches like that, going dead air on him, how bad is this guy? And why is kamila making calls on his behalf. They are already coming out with excuses for him not doing the state of the union. Better talk about Trump can’t say too much about this.
    Biden said a few years ago: "YOU CANT GO INTO A DUNKIN DONUTS OR A 7-ELEVEN UNLESS YOU SPEAK WITH AN INDIAN ACCENT".

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Indians are taking over the country

He ALSO last week said and I quote:

"Blacks and Hispanics dont know how to go online"

........can you imagine if Trump had said that?
    It shows the true hypocrisy of the US media. One of Joe’s previous presidential runs got sunk when he made that remark about Indian accents at 7-11 stores etc. in 77 he was saying he doesn’t want his kids going to the “jungle school” when they were talking school choice or some shit. Joe was basically fighting integration in the late 70’s. But remember Trump was a terrible racist for his landlord practices in the 1970’s? Biden is mentally shot and I feel bad about that and take no joy in seeing someone slide like that but If that has not uncovered the media and it’s agenda, they are covering for the dude.

How about the “armed insurrection” at the capitol. How many were arrested with guns. None. But the media calls it “the armed insurrection” kinda sad. Just filled up my gas tank first time I payed over 3 bucks a gallon. Market acting strange. Still I wish Joe well and hope he does good things but damn if they are cutting out his speeches like that, going dead air on him, how bad is this guy? And why is kamila making calls on his behalf. They are already coming out with excuses for him not doing the state of the union. Better talk about Trump can’t say too much about this.
    Biden said a few years ago: "YOU CANT GO INTO A DUNKIN DONUTS OR A 7-ELEVEN UNLESS YOU SPEAK WITH AN INDIAN ACCENT".
    Xi must be laughing his ass off he has four years to run circles around us. At least Joe made the vaccine we didn’t have any of that before he came to office

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, the last two elections have been more about who you lost to... rather than who won.

In 2016, Hillary Clinton lost to a bombastic, orange-haired clown nobody took seriously. That alone warranted her immediate retirement and self-banishment to Siberia. How the hell do you show your face in public after that?

This time around, Trump became the 1st one-term President to lose his bid for re-election in the last 28 years. AND... he lost to a 78-year old man with problems expressing his thoughts without tripping over his own words.

How must THAT feel.

Damn.... that's gotta hurt.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey! Then there's this......

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wash...ry?id=76280583

Washington's latest political war? It's over 'Neanderthal thinking'

So it's the GOP's turn on the saddle, getting all indignant and butthurt over a "non-PC" comment.

That's funny. I thought this was exclusively the realm of the leftist SJW's.

Shit... even Marco Rubio, who one time a few eons ago was thought to be a halfway decent, halfway intelligent candidate.... but has since dropped like a Mafia-executed snitch in the Hudson River... had this to say on Twitter about Biden's Neanderthal comments.

"President Biden’s use of an old stereotype is hurtful to modern Europeans, Asians & Americans who inherit about 2% of their genes from Neanderthal ancestors.

https://cnn.com/2020/01/30/africa/af...scn/index.html

He should apologize for his insensitive comments and seek training on unconscious bias."

LMFAO!! This fukking squirt of a U.S. Senator is funny as shit. Given enough time, some of these bozos manage to implode all by their moronic selves.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Yeah, the last two elections have been more about who you lost to... rather than who won.

In 2016, Hillary Clinton lost to a bombastic, orange-haired clown nobody took seriously. That alone warranted her immediate retirement and self-banishment to Siberia. How the hell do you show your face in public after that?

This time around, Trump became the 1st one-term President to lose his bid for re-election in the last 28 years. AND... he lost to a 78-year old man with problems expressing his thoughts without tripping over his own words.

How must THAT feel.

Damn.... that's gotta hurt.
    Not even thinking of that I’m looking at the dude in office I have concerns for him that run greater than “mean words” and such. I’m just in awe how little attention it gets. I seriously I’m not think “wow Biden may have some very serious health issues it hurts Trump lost.” I’m thinking “wow the guy who is currently my president may be failing in front of our eyes.” Biden is president, this is the Biden thread right? We still have a trump thread. Seriously what is going on with Biden and why are we already hearing talk he may not do state of the unions? I find it worrying, I’m not attacking him I’m like really concerned.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirkland always right

By Kirk and his mother

Kirk is always right, out of sight
    Shows the light
    Kirk is never wrong
    Just ask him he will sing the song
    Smack that el kabong
    Who’s never right
    Kirk got sight
    He will tell everyone
    Very humble real nice fellow
    They say in 89
    He made a mistake
    But after a double take
    Kirk can not be wrong
    It takes so long
    To read his pompous bullshit
    But his accuracy is never in doubt
    On his throne he always sits
    Master and beanz agree
    Kirk knows the US better than we
    Trump is now in jail
    Cause Kirk said so
    High and low
    Don must be doing time
    Cause Kirk told us
    In many fits
    Kirks mama told him he’s great
    Told him son for you
    Don’t have to wait
    If they ever catch you wrong
    Just type even longer song
    You can’t dazzle them with brilliance son
    So cover them in your bullshit and run
    You will work on Wall Street one day
    It’s another thing you can say
    Just never shut your mouth
    Don’t let them question you
    Just keep spinning nonsense as fact
    If you talk a lot they can’t look back
    If you find yourself attacked
    Call them racists the morals they lack
    You are the chosen one
    Deny deny deny
    Justify
    Rationalize
    Keep them off their game
    There just peeons they are all the same
    Just copy and paste mother jones
    Don’t look at facts always attack
    A great man in deed
    Full of shit certainly
    But what’s it matter if no one sees

Copyrighted by @NoSavingByTheBell buster
    I got ptsd
    It can’t be me
    A soldier you see
    Shit blowin up all the time
    Screwed me up
    I hope you agree

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hey! Then there's this......

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wash...ry?id=76280583

Washington's latest political war? It's over 'Neanderthal thinking'

So it's the GOP's turn on the saddle, getting all indignant and butthurt over a "non-PC" comment.

That's funny. I thought this was exclusively the realm of the leftist SJW's.

Shit... even Marco Rubio, who one time a few eons ago was thought to be a halfway decent, halfway intelligent candidate.... but has since dropped like a Mafia-executed snitch in the Hudson River... had this to say on Twitter about Biden's Neanderthal comments.

"President Biden’s use of an old stereotype is hurtful to modern Europeans, Asians & Americans who inherit about 2% of their genes from Neanderthal ancestors.

https://cnn.com/2020/01/30/africa/af...scn/index.html

He should apologize for his insensitive comments and seek training on unconscious bias."

LMFAO!! This fukking squirt of a U.S. Senator is funny as shit. Given enough time, some of these bozos manage to implode all by their moronic selves.
    That the same wet turd who opposed Bidens nominee based of her 'mean tweets' . I mean ffs you need a super sized front end loader to shovel the amount of nerve and hypocrisy that'll be steady bubbling up overtime. It's literally sadly laughable. Hey it only took over 4 yrs for supposed Conservative reps to bark about record deficits that they bent over and grabbed the ankles for, better late than never I spose . But the damage is done.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AP-NORC poll: Americans largely back Biden’s virus response

WASHINGTON (AP) — Joe Biden is enjoying an early presidential honeymoon, with 60% of Americans approving of his job performance thus far and even more backing his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

At a moment of deep political polarization in America, support for Biden’s pandemic response extends across party lines. Overall, 70% of Americans back the Democratic president’s handling of the virus response, including 44% of Republicans.

https://apnews.com/article/d365bff57...75bcbd051780aa

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    AP-NORC poll: Americans largely back Biden’s virus response

WASHINGTON (AP) — Joe Biden is enjoying an early presidential honeymoon, with 60% of Americans approving of his job performance thus far and even more backing his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

At a moment of deep political polarization in America, support for Biden’s pandemic response extends across party lines. Overall, 70% of Americans back the Democratic president’s handling of the virus response, including 44% of Republicans.

https://apnews.com/article/d365bff57...75bcbd051780aa
    Only 60%? LMAO

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Yes but Trump wasn't Biden. Biden had 80 million completely real and legitimate people honest to God registered voters elect him.....only 60%? Only 60%? Surely not good for America's historically popular President.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This conversation prompted me to look at the "Historical Gallup Polling comparison" of Presidents since FDR.

Some interesting shit in there.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"He walked in the shadows"

by Dia and Miles Teamwork LLC

The Eggman walked in the shadows
    Of the streets of Tikrit,
    Breathing controlled,
    Someone too was watching him check it,
    They had each others backs,
    Friends and comrades together,
    Beanz was back in the mess by the barracks,
    Ordinary folk like Laing look lowly,
    As the rebels take pot shots and confess
    And leave pipe bombs and IEDs slowly,

Prepared to die for brothers,
    Some did near and far,
    Whilst the fortunate others,
    Emotional scars

The veteran wears his beret with pride
    On parade day, or when he lands on the beach:
    With a top-notch parachute that cost quite a pretty penny ---
    Paid for by the legion.

El Kabong Guest

How it started: FINALLY doggies are back at the White House HOORAY!!!!!

How it's going: https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/08/polit...ogs/index.html

El Kabong Guest

Also....

Do ya feel that? That's the unifying unity uniting us all into the great dystopian future of totalitarian rule.

Thread Information