Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Cultural Degeneracy - USA Edition - The Saga Continues

While I don't necessarily oppose people getting sex change operations if that's what they choose to do (and they're not related to me, nor will I ever have to have any type of contact with them) I do feel strongly that one should be mature and of able mind to make such a catastrophic, life changing (damning) decision.
    Apparently, the lefist bastion we know as Oregon doesn't feel the same....

Oregon allowing 15-year-olds to get state-subsidized sex-change operations | Fox News

For those who don't have the stomach to read the above article, I'll offer up a brief summary

The headline of the article is not an elaborate hoax. In the great state of Oregon, a 15 year old can actually go out and get a sex change AND it's state subsidized, AND they can do so without parental permission.
    Obviously a 15 year old is mature enough to make such a decision, BUT, is not allowed to buy a pack of cigarettes, obtain a driver's license, go see an R rated movie by themselves, purchase a copy of Grand Theft Auto V, etc.,

First it's Oregon, where will this be approved next?
    it seems as though it's only a matter of time before this movement seeps eastward ravaging the nation with the force of the tsunami that devestated Japan a short while back.

The end is nigh

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cultural Degeneracy - USA Edition - The Saga Continues

GuY
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid-702 View Post
    While I don't necessarily oppose people getting sex change operations if that's what they choose to do (and they're not related to me, nor will I ever have to have any type of contact with them) I do feel strongly that one should be mature and of able mind to make such a catastrophic, life changing (damning) decision.
    Apparently, the lefist bastion we know as Oregon doesn't feel the same....

Oregon allowing 15-year-olds to get state-subsidized sex-change operations | Fox News

For those who don't have the stomach to read the above article, I'll offer up a brief summary

The headline of the article is not an elaborate hoax. In the great state of Oregon, a 15 year old can actually go out and get a sex change AND it's state subsidized, AND they can do so without parental permission.
    Obviously a 15 year old is mature enough to make such a decision, BUT, is not allowed to buy a pack of cigarettes, obtain a driver's license, go see an R rated movie by themselves, purchase a copy of Grand Theft Auto V, etc.,

First it's Oregon, where will this be approved next?
    it seems as though it's only a matter of time before this movement seeps eastward ravaging the nation with the force of the tsunami that devestated Japan a short while back.

The end is nigh
    Yes, the same demographic who can not yet consent to sex can now get sexual mutilation paid for by the state. I think this is a leftist agenda to rid the US of males. If there are no longer any males than it stands to reason women will receive equal pay. What group of idiots sat down put this law together and actually thought it was a good idea let's give fifteen year old children who are still trying to figure sexuality out the right to self mutilation and have the state bat for it.
    Last edited by walrus; 07-10-2015 at 03:49 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@El Kabong

It's the PUSSIFICATION of the American male.

AM

I

FUCKING

RIGHT?

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you want a sex change operation, knock yourself out. Do what you have to do to get yourself where you think you need to be. But pay for it yourself. If the government cannot pass laws against you; if your sexuality is nobody's business but your own...then pay your own way.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pay for your own penis or pay for your own vagina because you are all a bunch of mental f*** ups with nothing better to do than listen to Boy George

Thread Information