Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If Trump gets stripped at the convention-(DON'T BLAME THE ESTABLISHMENT)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump-Pence '16

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If Trump gets stripped at the convention-(DON'T BLAME THE ESTABLISHMENT)

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Trump-Pence '16
    Trump-Pence Melania '16. Fixed it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Trump-Pence '16
    Trump-Pence Melania '16. Fixed it.
    Trump-Pence-ylvania

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If Trump gets stripped at the convention-(DON'T BLAME THE ESTABLISHMENT)

Ruh roh..someone gave poor Melania a Michelle Obama speech to read

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Ruh roh..someone gave poor Melania a Michelle Obama speech to read
    Yeah, they don't care.

Most interesting to me is how many establishment politicians are speaking. Here at saddo, christie has been ripped..well..... he spoke last night...seats were empty.
    Gingrich called establishment, he speaks.

In 2008 Rudy G was accused of having a sanctuary city for illegals.. He spoke. Where are the alumni from his university? No billionaire peers to attest to his business savvy? No libertarians endorsement?
    Sarah Palin no show
    Just a gold digging wife backing her 70 year old sugar daddy ...his kids...and establishment republicans.

Don't think. ..vote Trump!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Melania

First first lady to speak to college grads...without a degree herself. Camel toe community college? Hooters High? Nope.
    GDU Gold Digging University
    This is the sorriest election yet. Again...RNC head hancho denied a vote by roll call. Voice vote is much more proficient.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It looked more like a high school pep rally with the thinning crowd. I didn't mind Melania prior but the problem starts when making her the center piece roll out in opening night and saying 'I wrote it myself with little help'. Only to see she was fed a script and played along all while 'Obama' was the target and problem by many up there. Ffs, lets get on the same page folks. I've seen better choreography and "sells" at wrestling events.

El Kabong Guest

Betty Ford didn't graduate college, she was a dancer at Bennington College before moving to NYC to dance with Martha Graham. There's certainly no shame in not being a college graduate especially with what is taught now.

I think Melania's speech is a bit of showmanship, it's sandbagging the RNC so that the spotlight really shines when The Donald takes center stage.....plagiarism isn't a huge issue I mean if it was would Joe Biden be Vice President? Would Barack Obama be President? Come on. It's a PLANTED controllable issue obviously a ruse to get people unsettled and when Trump makes his speech and the crowd goes apeshit and starts to believe in him the boost he's going to get after this convention.....it'll be nuts.

I am undecided on what to think of the never-Trump crowd, either they're sandbagging too or they're really salty about Ted Cruz or they're unable to be appeased politically....odd group that.

I tell you who REALLY has had some troubles lately is Glenn Beck.....wow, is the shine off that apple, woah boy.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Betty Ford didn't graduate college, she was a dancer at Bennington College before moving to NYC to dance with Martha Graham. There's certainly no shame in not being a college graduate especially with what is taught now.

I think Melania's speech is a bit of showmanship, it's sandbagging the RNC so that the spotlight really shines when The Donald takes center stage.....plagiarism isn't a huge issue I mean if it was would Joe Biden be Vice President? Would Barack Obama be President? Come on. It's a PLANTED controllable issue obviously a ruse to get people unsettled and when Trump makes his speech and the crowd goes apeshit and starts to believe in him the boost he's going to get after this convention.....it'll be nuts.

I am undecided on what to think of the never-Trump crowd, either they're sandbagging too or they're really salty about Ted Cruz or they're unable to be appeased politically....odd group that.

I tell you who REALLY has had some troubles lately is Glenn Beck.....wow, is the shine off that apple, woah boy.
    All that criticism of Trump..... Would Hillary be better then? Where is that adventurous, riak-taking American spirit in trying something new? Hmmm... Yeah it got all PUSSIED AND SHEEPLED-OUT. THE LIFE SQUEEZED OUT OF IT. yeah, fuck-duck it, just PLAY IT SAFE, AND VOTE FOR CLINTON.

Hashtags are WAY BETTER than a Donald Trump presidency. Its easy to see. Hell yeah. The guy has nothing on him and they want to talk about his hair or his hands. That's what we judge people on now. Or his hat. Or his shoot from the hip style WHICH IS SO FUCKING REFRESHING THAT IT IS TOTALLY LOST ON PUSSIFIED PC SHEEP.

Trump MUST be a Hitler. Its so clear. He even once looked like he gave the Sieg Heil salute, I swear! Plus that Star of David thing, its so obvious.

@Gandalf
    @regional Perrin
    @rim price
    @ron rim-shot
    @LuCifer
    @Soddom Rodham
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 07-21-2016 at 09:34 AM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She used very generic canned phrases. If you look back the same shit has been said since Nancy Reagan and before. Trumps wife will be our empress, wife of our glorious leader. Plus she's hot. Long live trump. The white house will be the new eagles nest.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Clinton's have never made the White House attractive. Sleazy perhaps, but ugly in body and soul. As you say Trump does have an attractive wife and I am surprised this isn 't getting more attention considering our inane lust for triviality.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The Clinton's have never made the White House attractive. Sleazy perhaps, but ugly in body and soul. As you say Trump does have an attractive wife and I am surprised this isn 't getting more attention considering our inane lust for triviality.
    Let's face it: Trump is rich, so he must be a fake. He should give all his money away, change the color of his skin, .....THEN WE CAN TRUST HIM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fellaz....Take that punk booty argument some place else.

If you cats can't relate your comments to the thread's topic...establishment. ..

And the delegates. . who are Trump's biggest nemesis

Oh i know. ... Can't Help rewriting every political topics to suit your emotions.
    I can holla at ya on (your) threads ...and stay on topic..
    But seriously. .. i can dig it....you've spent so many years trashing Dems ..(who deserve it)...
    Can't bring yourselves to look at who you're about to nominate. .. Just to get a repub in.

Gary Johnson supporters. ...deep at the RNC...backed up the fighting delegates. ..But...
    Because they are peaceful...neither mainstream nor conservative media will report it.
    Just some crazy white folk who burned the flag
    And some sorry black folk bringing black lives matter with no resolve.

Will they report the republican who called for clinton to be shot?? Wow...over the top.

If. I am left alone here to state the establishment is anything but Trump foes...that's cool.
    It's the argument i can dig..establishment. ..who are they...and do they really hate Trump more than the delegates whom claim conservativism is lost?

P.s. Rubio spoke...didn't really endorse trump...so some booed him
    And Kasich backed the fighting. Delegates.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-21-2016 at 12:28 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who cares about the " Republican" who called.for Hillary Clinton to be shot?. FFS I'm calling for her to be shot!

El Kabong Guest

Well Ted Cruz has apparently decided to commit career suicide

I don't understand his thought process, politically it makes very little sense, he's alienaTED(couldn't help myself) himself and it plays right into Trump's hands and/or Hillary's hands it doesn't do anything for Ted. Former Cruz supporters are now more likely to vote Trump because though they supported Cruz at the start they aren't going to NOT vote or vote 3rd/4th party and allow Hillary Clinton a clear shot at the White House.

Ted Cruz has given his followers the option....support Cruz and do ?? or support Trump and try to keep the Clinton's from getting back in office.

I think The Donald will need to really hit at the whole Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Clinton idea hard eventually....this is America, we don't do royalty

Thread Information