Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Negativity on YouTube

You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Negativity on YouTube

Just subbed to you mate.

Yes there are a LOT of trolls on YouTube, there's a shit ton of them and they are going to be there whether you are talking positive about something or negative about something or even if you're fucking indifferent to something, if you have NO FUCKING FEELINGS on a subject one way or the other people will still come to you and crap on your channel. Now I'm not one of those sad sack trolls, or a shitlord or edgelord or a whatever they want to call themselves. I'm just a dude with views of my own and I am going to attempt to help your channel at the very least with my views. I may not comment on everything, I may not get the chance to thumbs up everything, but I've subscribed, I'll watch you when I can, and I'll help out as I see fit.

Don't take the negativity personally, it's going to come whether you deserve it or fucking not, just delete inappropriate comments or if you're doing it just for US close the comment section, post on here, and tell people to like/subscribe comment only on here.

Could you even fucking imagine if I ran a YouTube channel.....I wouldn't have my job anymore, I get people that fucking riled up. It would have to be an all or nothing deal for me. You're an affable guy and even keeled (strange for a Scotsman to be so levelheaded....I'm Scots Irish, I'd fucking gut someone if they gave me shit...I'm the type of bastard who is all "My Dad taught me to never hold a grudge....I've always hated him for that!")....don't let the bastards get you down or dissuade you from making more videos. Also cracking fucking accent man, how can they hate a man with such a marvelous accent?

El Kabong Guest

My crack about you being even keeled as a Scotsman reminded me of a joke....

A Brit, an Irishman, and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The bartender pours them all pints....the Brit looks in his Fuller's London Pride sees a fly in there and says "This is distasteful, there is a fly in my beer, I shan't drink in here again. Good day to you sir!". The Irishman looks and sees a fly in his Guinness, he takes the fly out and proceeds drinking. The Scotsman looks in his glass of McEwan's sees a fly and he turns beet red.....he picks up the fly holds him up and says "ALRIGHT, SPIT IT OUT YA BASTARD!"

.....well I thought it was funny

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    My crack about you being even keeled as a Scotsman reminded me of a joke....

A Brit, an Irishman, and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The bartender pours them all pints....the Brit looks in his Fuller's London Pride sees a fly in there and says "This is distasteful, there is a fly in my beer, I shan't drink in here again. Good day to you sir!". The Irishman looks and sees a fly in his Guinness, he takes the fly out and proceeds drinking. The Scotsman looks in his glass of McEwan's sees a fly and he turns beet red.....he picks up the fly holds him up and says "ALRIGHT, SPIT IT OUT YA BASTARD!"

.....well I thought it was funny
    I appreciate both posts mate and I thank you. The joke is brilliant and true lol.

I never used to be levelled headed is was once a guy who drank in the street, got in trouble with the police and didn't have much sense.

I hit my early 20s and something clicked. Let's hope my future vids impress you.
    You say tomato,

El Kabong Guest

The wise words of Joseph Campbell come to mind "Follow your bliss".....if it brings you joy, a true and positive joy do it. The very second YouTube gets it's hooks into your everyday away from technology life you need to take a step back and remind yourself. This is just the internet, some people on here are assholes, some people have had bad days, some people just want to project their anger and frustrations from everyday life out on to someone, on to some thing and you should NEVER take it personally.

Another bit of wisdom...Patrick Swayze from Roadhouse
    Dude: "Being called a cocksucker isn't personal"

Swayze :"No, it's two nouns combined to elicit a prescribed response"

Dude: "I wonder if somebody calls my Mama a whore?"

Swayze: "Is she?"

That's the attitude you have to have in order to put yourself out there. I've not posted YouTube videos but I have sold my own I did it myself painted and created with my own two hands art and hell man, there's very little in this world more humiliating than having work that doesn't even get a response from people. Patrice O'Neal (amazing comedian RIP) once said the following about women's hatred and this is the same for everything

Hatred is PASSION, negativity is PASSION....don't take it personally, just understand getting a response positive or negative is someone expressing their passion and energy. Maybe that's FOR YOU or maybe that's just projection from their shitty personal lives, but either way accept it for what it is and don't allow it to get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are a lot of morons on the web who say vicious and vindictive things. They are not worth the energy to worry or concern yourself about. Never worry about things out of your control but if you are going to do videos then you have to be prepared for idiots unfortunately.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The wise words of Joseph Campbell come to mind "Follow your bliss".....if it brings you joy, a true and positive joy do it. The very second YouTube gets it's hooks into your everyday away from technology life you need to take a step back and remind yourself. This is just the internet, some people on here are assholes, some people have had bad days, some people just want to project their anger and frustrations from everyday life out on to someone, on to some thing and you should NEVER take it personally.

Another bit of wisdom...Patrick Swayze from Roadhouse
    Dude: "Being called a cocksucker isn't personal"

Swayze :"No, it's two nouns combined to elicit a prescribed response"

Dude: "I wonder if somebody calls my Mama a whore?"

Swayze: "Is she?"

That's the attitude you have to have in order to put yourself out there. I've not posted YouTube videos but I have sold my own I did it myself painted and created with my own two hands art and hell man, there's very little in this world more humiliating than having work that doesn't even get a response from people. Patrice O'Neal (amazing comedian RIP) once said the following about women's hatred and this is the same for everything

Hatred is PASSION, negativity is PASSION....don't take it personally, just understand getting a response positive or negative is someone expressing their passion and energy. Maybe that's FOR YOU or maybe that's just projection from their shitty personal lives, but either way accept it for what it is and don't allow it to get to your heart.
    I understand mate and I never take it personal but I feel bad for pitying the person for being so sad that they need an anonymous outlet to vent.

I'm Scottish, if I don't like you, you will know 3 minutes after we meet.

I say what I mean and I mean what I say and you better be prepared for some truth because that's what I give you.

I'm not hard and im not a gangster but I will not under any circumstance fold my opinion because you may say "fuck you".

I welcome your challenge and im prepared.

My videos are no exception
    You say tomato,

Thread Information