So I was having a discussion with a female today I think she’s about 60 years old, on SSI, gets a very limited amount of money. She whipped out some brochures of life insurance. Like those 10 dollar a month for 10k type of plan. The reasoning being when she passes she doesn’t want her low income daughter to be stuck with paying her resting fees. Kind of knocked me back a step. I mean it makes perfect sense but that 10 dollars a month means a lot to her. It’s actually a pretty big sacrifice for her. It’s beyond the financial shit it’s like putting others before yourself. It can be difficult to do sometimes. It’s so easy to get caught up in the petty bullshit of everyday life. I, me, mine, as George Harrison wrote. Damn man I struggle with that shit. Why is it so easy to do wrong selfish shit? Within a few month period I saw some serious tragedy strike a couple people I’m close to. Just kind of made me look at things different. In reality there isn’t a lot you can do for the mental anguish of others. People gotta figure that out on their own. I guess just be around. Ask them how their pet is doing, that actually illicits a good response. We are all just navigating our way through right, I used to hate that saying “we are all walking wounded” but I think there is a lot of truth to it. It must have reason, suffering is universal or so it appears. Perhaps Kirk found a life form that doesn’t suffer but I didn’t see that episode yet.