1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default eRIK mORALES Prediction on Larios-Pacman

http://forums.doghouseboxing.com/ind...howtopic=66655

Erik Morales prediction for Pacman vs Larios

LOOK who’s predicting a Manny Pacquiao win over Oscar Larios?

No less than Eric Morales himself.

In an interview recently in San Diego, California, the legendary Mexican warrior whom Pacquiao dealt his worst career beating in a titanic duel in Las Vegas, Nevada last January, said his heart belongs to Larios, his compatriot from Guadalajara, in this Sunday’s scheduled slugfest at the Araneta Coliseum.

But his mind tells otherwise.

“I hope Larios will win because he’s Mexican,” said the 29-year old native of Tijuana. “He (Larios) is a good fighter and he’s fast. But I still believe Pacquiao will win.”

The adjustment of fighting from super-bantamweight to super-featherweight could take its toll on Larios, according to Morales.

“Going up in weight which Larios will be doing is a big adjustment. Fighting heavier will be a problem,” said Morales.

The former three-time world champion knows where he speaks of. Just a year ago, he moved up a division higher at 135 lbs (lightweight) and paid dearly for it after performing sluggishly in a unanimous decision loss to former Olympian Zahir Raheem.

Larios is fighting at the 130-pound division for the first time, a weight class which, he and his camp said is ideal for him after having a hard time meeting the required 122-pound limit at the super-bantamweight class.

In his last fight at 122 lbs., Larios lost via a third round technical knockout against Israel Vaszquez to yield his World Boxing Council (WBC) title belt.

Of the two, Morales admitted, “Manny is technically a better fighter.”

But that doesn’t mean he’s putting aside a possible Larios upset.

“Larios has a chance if Pacquiao doesn’t prepare well,” Morales said.

Morales won by unanimous decision his first meet with Pacquiao in March of last year, before the Filipino ring idol squared things up with a sensational 10th round knockout win this January.

They are set to clash for the third time this coming November.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: eRIK mORALES Prediction on Larios-Pacman

but of course senor game porque senor morales necesita pacman to ganar in order to redeem himself in the rubber match, but we all know the rubber match gonna be a worse beat down for senor morales. personally id rather see MAB vs PacmanII but i dont want to wait till 07 hahahaa. meet me at the rubber match yo ill be ringside hollaaaaaar. pinays galore.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    but of course senor game porque senor morales necesita pacman to ganar in order to redeem himself in the rubber match, but we all know the rubber match gonna be a worse beat down for senor morales. personally id rather see MAB vs PacmanII but i dont want to wait till 07 hahahaa. meet me at the rubber match yo ill be ringside hollaaaaaar. pinays galore.
    I'd loooove to be at ringside for either fights man and yeah,I agree,even though I want EM to win,I think he's going to get a beat down!! You hear what else he has been saying about Pacman?? He called him slow and he's going to beat up Pac worse than he did the first time!!Roach said he can't wait to KO EM again. IF EM and Pacman fight,the crowd is going to be fillllllllllled with hot chicas bro!!! You need to get some on my behalf too man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Roach is HOF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope that Morales is wrong again.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    I hope that Morales is wrong again.
    Wrong with his prediction? Hmmm,what if Larios was to win,his style would suit EM to Oscar's advantage in my opinion!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guess EM was right!!!

Thread Information