Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  110
Dislikes Dislikes:  13

Poll: Some Cultures are better than others

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusively

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusi

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I have no issue calling Islam. Domestic violence is still an issue here and a very serious one at that.
    Master....the West doesn't celebrate spousal abuse THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE!!!!! We don't say "here's how you hide abuse" we arrest perpetrators of that kind of abuse!!

Holy fuck man!

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusi

Women are not allowed to drive in some of the countries, yet they have the highest proportion of women as judges and doctors than the west.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Women are not allowed to drive in some of the countries, yet they have the highest proportion of women as judges and doctors than the west.
    ...and

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YEAH BUT if all them lady judges can get smacked around by their hubbies at night, then who really cares about their paychecks? Are you saying HIGH PAID BATTERED WIVES ARE DESIRABLE, MASTER? That is like saying HERE TAKE THIS $1000/HOUR JOB, NOW IT'LL BE OK TO GET DOMESTICALLY ABUSED.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    YEAH BUT if all them lady judges can get smacked around by their hubbies at night, then who really cares about their paychecks? Are you saying HIGH PAID BATTERED WIVES ARE DESIRABLE, MASTER? That is like saying HERE TAKE THIS $1000/HOUR JOB, NOW IT'LL BE OK TO GET DOMESTICALLY ABUSED.
    No i am not, i am just pointing out the contradiction in their society which occurs to some extent in all societies. Women are celebrated for having plastic boobs and huge asses over here in the west.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No i am not, i am just pointing out the contradiction in their society which occurs to some extent in all societies. Women are celebrated for having plastic boobs and huge asses over here in the west.
    Plastic boobs, CALF-REDUCTIONS (SICKO KOREANS DO THIS---WOMEN HAVE 1/2 THEIR CALF MUSCLES CUT OUT!!! HIGHEST SUICIDE RATE IN THE WORLD OVER THERE, SICK SICK KOREAN SOCIETY) MAKE ME SICK, as does any kind of cosmetic plastic surgery unless it is needed due to an accident.

What I was saying sir, was merely that I'd prefer seeing a cashier who doesnt get beaten than a judge who gets beaten. As I am quite sure you would prefer as well. BTW @Master I got that written consent form, here it is:

11-4-17, Jackson Heights, Queens, NY

প্রিয় স্যার, শিক্ষক আমাদের ফটো সম্পর্কে অনুমতি দেওয়া আছে। ধন্যবাদ.

অনুগ্রহ করে আমাকে কল করুন. কোন প্রশ্ন.

বিনীত,

SK Fazlur Mohd Alam

মোহাম্মদ রহমান
    (551)358-3890

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IMG_20170226_165833.jpga very large Bengali group of 22 adults this past session @Master

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IMG_20170226_161705.jpgThe Dhaka Career Development Workshop, formerly Bangladeshi Adult Foundation of Queens (B.A.F.Q.) @Master @El Kabong @TitoFan

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Nocookies | The Australian

But according to @Beanz you can't tell if one culture is better than another culture OR all cultures are equal....you beat your wife? Why not? All cultures are equal after all OR you can't tell if one is worse than another....why don't you beat your wife?
    Wrong. According to YOU "Some cultures are better than others". This is your premise and not something that i have put forward. I don't have to prove all cultures are equal because I don't believe men and women are equal or black people and white people are equal, or any of that nonsense. You are the one reducing everything to such simple terms. If you can only see the world like that then that explains a lot. You have said yourself that you do not consider your culture the best culture, but if you are going to suggest that some cultures are better than others you better identify the gold standard. You need to do this. You need to prove the ultimate benchmark so that other people can grade cultures below it accordingly, and decide which cultures are better than others. You would not even or could not identify which culture was your own. You are using a fuzzy double standard in order to prove a strawman point.

Picking and choosing single elements to define a culture as huge, expansive, diverse and varied as Islam just so you can make your self feel superior.

You get enraged when Master suggests you would not like to be judged by an extreme organisation like the KKK but you have no problem using an extreme example to judge the whole Islamic world.

You are also incredibly ignorant in so many of your assumptions because you are searching only for things to support your position. It seems to matter not to you that only conservative interpretations of the Quran suggest that wife beating is allowed and that other interpretations suggest that one should leave or separate from her and hitting is not allowed. Those Muslims are dismissed because you are not interested in anything but "winning" .

Impossible to answer just does not compute for you because you live in some binary black and white world just as backwards and unsophisticated as those people you are mocking.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Plastic boobs, CALF-REDUCTIONS (SICKO KOREANS DO THIS---WOMEN HAVE 1/2 THEIR CALF MUSCLES CUT OUT!!! HIGHEST SUICIDE RATE IN THE WORLD OVER THERE, SICK SICK KOREAN SOCIETY) MAKE ME SICK, as does any kind of cosmetic plastic surgery unless it is needed due to an accident.

What I was saying sir, was merely that I'd prefer seeing a cashier who doesnt get beaten than a judge who gets beaten. As I am quite sure you would prefer as well. BTW @Master I got that written consent form, here it is:

11-4-17, Jackson Heights, Queens, NY

প্রিয় স্যার, শিক্ষক আমাদের ফটো সম্পর্কে অনুমতি দেওয়া আছে। ধন্যবাদ.

অনুগ্রহ করে আমাকে কল করুন. কোন প্রশ্ন.

বিনীত,

SK Fazlur Mohd Alam

মোহাম্মদ রহমান
    (551)358-3890
    An American cannot call out Korea for plastic surgery considering Michael Jackson and Joan Rivers as two examples of complete freaks. What's with all the weird orange people and elongated shiny teeth as well. Does Trump think he is in a Kpop band with all that orange makeup going on? Does he leave great orange stains on the pillow?
    Weird.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

But according to @Beanz you can't tell if one culture is better than another culture OR all cultures are equal....you beat your wife? Why not? All cultures are equal after all OR you can't tell if one is worse than another....why don't you beat your wife?
    Wrong. According to YOU "Some cultures are better than others". This is your premise and not something that i have put forward. I don't have to prove all cultures are equal because I don't believe men and women are equal or black people and white people are equal, or any of that nonsense. You are the one reducing everything to such simple terms. If you can only see the world like that then that explains a lot. You have said yourself that you do not consider your culture the best culture, but if you are going to suggest that some cultures are better than others you better identify the gold standard. You need to do this. You need to prove the ultimate benchmark so that other people can grade cultures below it accordingly, and decide which cultures are better than others. You would not even or could not identify which culture was your own. You are using a fuzzy double standard in order to prove a strawman point.

Picking and choosing single elements to define a culture as huge, expansive, diverse and varied as Islam just so you can make your self feel superior.

You get enraged when Master suggests you would not like to be judged by an extreme organisation like the KKK but you have no problem using an extreme example to judge the whole Islamic world.

You are also incredibly ignorant in so many of your assumptions because you are searching only for things to support your position. It seems to matter not to you that only conservative interpretations of the Quran suggest that wife beating is allowed and that other interpretations suggest that one should leave or separate from her and hitting is not allowed. Those Muslims are dismissed because you are not interested in anything but "winning" .

Impossible to answer just does not compute for you because you live in some binary black and white world just as backwards and unsophisticated as those people you are mocking.
    The KKK isn't an accepted and valued part of our culture. How many times must I explain that to you? Are you that fucking dumb?

Holy shit, I guess you actually are.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The KKK isn't an accepted and valued part of our culture. How many times must I explain that to you? Are you that fucking dumb?

Don't be so disingenuous. Wife beating and the terrorist acts you are so keen to attribute to Islam are also not accepted and values parts of Islamic culture for millions of Muslims across the world. You have to suggest I am dumb because your whole argument is built on the same stupid prejudices as Denilson. You are no better. At least he is honest about it
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IMG_20170226_165833.jpga very large Bengali group of 22 adults this past session @Master
    How incredibly unprofessional of you
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Don't be so disingenuous. Wife beating and the terrorist acts you are so keen to attribute to Islam are also not accepted and values parts of Islamic culture for millions of Muslims across the world. You have to suggest I am dumb because your whole argument is built on the same stupid prejudices as Denilson. You are no better. At least he is honest about it
    Haha, I swear

You don't see news articles about the next lynching do you? Hell knowing how you "debate" maybe you do.

You are in absolute denial if you don't see the wife beating issue in Islam....but hey out of sight out of mind. Sure the news is giving out makeup tips for women to cover their bruises instead of hinting at pressing charges....oh wait, it's not illegal to beat your wife (or wives in the case of Islam) in places like Morocco. Yet anything to do with the KKK is pretty much considered the lowest of the low here in America.....but hey YOU know better than I do why? Because you're Beanz and you don't debate you just fucking say it's so.

Pathetic

Thread Information