Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Noggin

Or if you like the Head, Oral Cavity. Its importance on Neuropyhsical response in Boxing, or anything else for that matter. Having been for the last few years concentrating on muscle adaptabilty as regards the thing with Hair on top, Id like to get your thoughts on it, I find it fasinating. Im in agreement with a guy called Dr Dean Howell.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Noggin

Im not certain what your line of work on it all involves to be honest.

There are some ways to naturally balance the hemispheres about whats going on inside the noggin these days though. Those verbal sounds meditations etc types of exercises seem to eventually reactivate the pineal gland (the only thing in the noggin that isn't physically duplicated each side as are the hemispheres of the brain.

While its true we only probably use about one tenth of brain at a time;we cant live without the remaining 90% of it ;the whole thing is electrically firing all over itself so we do use all the components of it quite often.

We know about as much about some of its workings as we do about deep outer space and they are both linked as well.

Whole brain thinking is another form of getting and maintaining a core balance of types,but it isnt a physical balance, its a spiritual and a mental one prior to having some effects into the physical self, once again they are also linked completely into health and reaction.

I know I just barked up a totally different tree, but my guess is they are both linked as well .

Unbalanced is being not at ease.. thus, dis eased at its worse limit.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Noggin

1,000,000 % agree
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Thread Information