Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd haters..just respect the game

Anyone who thought ortiz was winning any of the rounds is crazy.
    Ortiz put up a good fight but there was nothing he could do.
    From the 4th round he went into survival mode and in thr 5th roind he should have been DQ or a point deducted for a blatant disgraceful headbutt.
    Referee said continue and floyd knocked him out.
    There were no complaints from victors team and victor had no intention of getting up..he knew he could not outbox floyd or break the defense.
    I know people really hate floyd but be real..pac is going the same way.
    Floyds chin is granite. His reflexes are still on point and he pressed the action..what more can he do?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd haters..just respect the game

I m not hating on Floyd I was ro oting for him. That was just a real pussy move
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some people respect a game that's on a little higher level than "win no matter how unclassy it is"...

Me for one... So unfortunately i'm not rewarded by how this fight ended... It's the game, yes, but few should have to respect that...
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Dog View Post
    I m not hating on Floyd I was ro oting for him. That was just a real pussy move
    I concur. We real men do not sucker punch people. We do not need to. That was disgraceful, unBritish. What would the Queen say?
    5 foot 4 inches and 154 lbs of PURE MAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again the confusion of actual reality and someone liking another person or team. If your brother kills your mother its not legal because you still love him LOL

Floyd was classless. A real champ who has skills doesnt need to take a road like that even if it was done to them. Basic ethics of strength. Those of you that defend this because you like him are part of the reason boxing is a shadow of what it was 20 years ago and seen by most as a joke. And I am a boxing fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    From the 4th round he went into survival mode and in thr 5th roind he should have been DQ or a point deducted for a blatant disgraceful headbutt.
    There were no complaints from victors team and victor had no intention of getting up..he knew he could not outbox floyd or break the defense.
    Floyds chin is granite. His reflexes are still on point and he pressed the action..what more can he do?!
    accept his opponent got the point take, touch gloves, stick your gloves to your face, then box on and continue to completely outclass your opponent as you have done for the previous 4 rounds..

Instead while your opponent has his hands down appologizing, sock him two quick ones when he head is turned, then yell in the face of a 70 year old who's paid to ask you questions that you are too much of a b!tch to answer...

You proved the point as well, he was winning this fight easily with his class.... But just accept that he WON it with his classlessness...

I would say that of any fighter out there, whether i'm their biggest fan or if I completely loathe them..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why should I respect a sucker punching, 80 year old bullying coward? Fuck Floyd. Ortiz was starting to get to him. Glad he didn't. Rather see Manny fuck his cowardly ass up,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cant say I respect that at all. I wanted to see a good clean fight. Victor didnt complain seemed like he was happy the fight was just over

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here we go again.... if someone doesn't just insert floyd's ball into their mouth after every victory.. then they are "haters".... yawn....

It was a bitch move... shouldn't be a surprise because he did the same thing to Gatti in the first round. What's funny is floyd is a bitch for his move yet somehow Victor isn't for the headbutt... go figure...
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather View Post
    Here we go again.... if someone doesn't just insert floyd's ball into their mouth after every victory.. then they are "haters".... yawn....

It was a bitch move... shouldn't be a surprise because he did the same thing to Gatti in the first round. What's funny is floyd is a bitch for his move yet somehow Victor isn't for the headbutt... go figure...
    He also hit Mayweather 2x while he was defenseless looking at Joe Cortez

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If your in the heat of battle and the ref utters something like fight on what are you supposed to do?

I wanted to see more rounds and i wanted to see a longer fight but the ref said box on..why no complaining from victors corner?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ortiz was punished for his crime, JT. Floyd pretended to get cuddly with Ortiz and then knocked him out with a 1-2 whilst undefended, it was a low quality punk move that even Mayorga would have thought twice about. There was just no need for it.

Shame on Mayweather and more so if he now goes and takes another year off of decides to fight someone like Berto next.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I fail to see how Ortiz isn't the villain here. HE began this whole thing by taking a flagrantly illegal shot. Then he compounded that by being stupid.

Floyd was merely opportunistic and vicious.
    Hidden Content Bring me the best and I will knock them out-Alexis Arguello
    I'm not God, but I am something similar-Robert Duran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Too bad he's too pussy to fight Pac then. Blood test what? He's never demanded the shit before Manny. A Welterweight scared to fight a light welter Manny(he ain't really a welter) but who goes on and fight JMM without any demands. Go figure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by marbleheadmaui View Post

I fail to see how Ortiz isn't the villain here. HE began this whole thing by taking a flagrantly illegal shot. Then he compounded that by being stupid.

Floyd was merely opportunistic and vicious.

I agree.. Ortiz fouled then got legally sucker punched. I guess most just held floyd to a higher standard where he would have just punished Victor all night. What's funny is that the headbutt was deliberate yet Victor went out of his way to kiss and make up....
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Thread Information