Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Haye v Chisora... I'm picking Del Boy to stop Haye late.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye v Chisora... I'm picking Del Boy to stop Haye late.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    I can't see Haye losing this one. He'll either stetcher him early or pop shot, grab and run away to victory. Haye demanding it stay at 10 rounds is a cowards move but it's also a smart move for someone who's been out almost a year and has had stamina problems before
    Stretched him early. Just like you said . Good prediction.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had to.fucking read this.on a.shit rbr webcast. I went down to the bar and they told me .....sorry we can't show boxing as it promotes violence? This coming from a nation that beheads people.and stones women..... Well I got this well.wrong seems Haye did a.well.with a deadly finish....and he's always been a good finisher Haye. Let's just hope he has a real.go at vitali and keeps his toe in shape. Judging on Del Boys vitali fight I thought hed do.way better.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I had to.fucking read this.on a.shit rbr webcast. I went down to the bar and they told me .....sorry we can't show boxing as it promotes violence? This coming from a nation that beheads people.and stones women..... Well I got this well.wrong seems Haye did a.well.with a deadly finish....and he's always been a good finisher Haye. Let's just hope he has a real.go at vitali and keeps his toe in shape. Judging on Del Boys vitali fight I thought hed do.way better.
    you judged a guy on losing fights , chisora is garbage and lost to a pikey ,
    FACT
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    FACT
    The problem with judging a guy on a fight against a Klitschko is that VK is a guy who favours defence above all else. He wins fights by not letting punches through, and scoring shots and KOs while maintaining that defence. If you have a decent chin and are willing to swing a bit, then you will probably look good losing a wide decision against him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

told u so

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FACT

We all.make mistakes.....ask your parents...;-).

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FACT

We all.make mistakes.....ask your parents...;-).
    that is over stepping the mark , never bring my parents into it. never
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just when it was getting interesting, Haye's legs were shaky but the finish was brilliant.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Ah your just coppying what iv been saying

Althought he lay off wont help Haye I dont think it will effect him as much asthe slow shitty pace he always fights at or the shitty stamina hes always had. Chisora will just work him over and boss him around until Haye quits.

Haye will have confidence while he believes he could still rip off a right hand but when he starts tiring and has no steam to put in to his punches I think he will quit between rounds with a bullshit excuse.

Cisora will beat Haye and so could Fury and Price. Hes not even the best heavy in England but some would have you believe hes the 3rd best heavy in the world
    Good call @ross. You were 100% right.

You told us 10,000 times that - Haye is shit. No chin. No stamina. No heart. Overrated power. Fragomeni. Lolenga mock.

Chisora will win easy. Fact.

Last edited by Fenster; 07-15-2012 at 12:48 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Althought he lay off wont help Haye I dont think it will effect him as much asthe slow shitty pace he always fights at or the shitty stamina hes always had. Chisora will just work him over and boss him around until Haye quits.

Haye will have confidence while he believes he could still rip off a right hand but when he starts tiring and has no steam to put in to his punches I think he will quit between rounds with a bullshit excuse.

Cisora will beat Haye and so could Fury and Price. Hes not even the best heavy in England but some would have you believe hes the 3rd best heavy in the world
    Good call @ross. You were 100% right.

You told us 10,000 times that - Haye is shit. No chin. No stamina. No heart. Overrated power. Fragomeni. Lolenga mock.

Yep I was wrong.

I overestomated Chisoras ability but still believe that Haye wouldnt last the distance had he had to fight the 10 rounds. Against Vitali, Chisora didnt dare open up like he did against Haye and he got silly. I rate this a better win for Haye than any other hes had at heavy though and just feel dissapointed with Chisora as had he not been so open to get caught in those dying seconds, Haye was breathing out his ass.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good call @ross . You were 100% right.

Yep I was wrong.

I overestomated Chisoras ability but still believe that Haye wouldnt last the distance had he had to fight the 10 rounds. Against Vitali, Chisora didnt dare open up like he did against Haye and he got silly. I rate this a better win for Haye than any other hes had at heavy though and just feel dissapointed with Chisora as had he not been so open to get caught in those dying seconds, Haye was breathing out his ass.
    I think we both figured Chisora would come in shape and push the pace like he did against Helenius and Vitali. Instead he came in heavy and looked solid but he was huffin and puffin himself and wasn't the volume puncher we expected. He was letting Haye fight his fight and only in the 3rd and fourth did Chisora crank it up a bit, but was still being outworked by Haye. Chisora squared up like a dummy, threw slop and got countered by David.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah that's about right,

Chisora lost because of his mistakes it had nothing to do with Haye's ability
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah that's about right,

Chisora lost because of his mistakes it had nothing to do with Haye's ability

Ah yes... Chisora. The fourth in a unique list of victims for Haye:

• Circus act freak
    • Worst HW "champion" in history
    • Fraudley
    • Journeyman
    And in between, he found time to run and cower from Wlad for 12 rounds.
    Astounding resume!! Vitali must be chomping at the bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those arm punches looked horrible coming from a professional boxer in this caliber of fight. But, then again, Harrison.
    That four punch combo that Haye threw was beautiful.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good call @ross . You were 100% right.

Yep I was wrong.

thats not really true, chisoras hands were down a lot against vitali, his defence was arguably worse

one thing that was shown this weekend is that vitali v haye would be very interesting

but were not gonna see it and it seems like it's vitali who doesnt want it, which is understandable as he is about to retire and after the carear he has had he deserves to go out on a high

why take such a dangerous fight in your last fight
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Thread Information