Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Huge List of Trump's accomplishments to-date, which the Media will never report:

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Huge List of Trump's accomplishments to-date, which the Media will never repo

Tito I will explain this again ...Mexico will pay for the wall. That doesn't mean they're going to hand cash to the United States to pay for it. It means the balance of payments deficit will be adjusted from our side to match the cost of the wall. There is a trade deficit of something like 80 billion dollars with Mexico right now. The wall is only going to cost about 5 billion at the most. we will just write down five billion dollars worth of accounts payables to Mexico. That is exactly the same thing as Mexico paying for the wall. they are not handing cash to us that is simply semantics. Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Trust me.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Huge List of Trump's accomplishments to-date, which the Media will never repo

Wow... 5 billion. I'm guessing project cost estimating is not your forte, right?

You've even managed to undercut Trump's ridiculously low estimates. I'm sure he'd be happy to hear that. I don't want to rain on your parade, Brock..... but more knowledgeable people than you (imagine that) have estimated as much as 40 billion for the wall.

Regardless, about who's gonna pay the bill. You keep drinking that Kool-Aid there, bro. Hey yeah... it's just that simple. Write 5 billion worth of account payables to Mexico and.... WALLA!..... problems solved. Wow. How you're not already on Trump's financial advisory staff is beyond me.

Don't worry, though. Being told Mexico is going to pay for the wall is good enough for a certain percentage of Trump followers. It lets them sleep better at night. It's not a high percentage, however. A recent poll found that 85% of Americans, including about 75% of Republicans, feel the U.S. will end up paying the bill. But forget I even said that. The Mexicans are going to pay for the wall.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude it is more important for me for the wall to be built dude I will gladly pay for it none of us really cared. But I do think Mexico will pay for it one way or the other believe me. it is more important for me for the wall to be built. That is why we voted for Trump

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And I'm telling you we're not in 800 BC when China started building its Great Wall. We're in the 21st century, and there's better, more effective, LESS COSTLY ways to patrol a border and control illegal immigration than just building a 2,000-mile, 30-foot high wall. Unless of course Trump wants to throw in a dragon-filled moat as well.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    GDP currently running at an annualised rate of two percent. Not going to build a wall. Sessions ramping up the war on drugs, going for dope amokers soon.

How will tax reform help anything?
    GDP is moving in the right direction 1.2 in the first quarter and 3.0 in the second quarter.

If no wall is built he'll have to endure the consequences of a base which would no longer trust him. I make the assumption that re-election is something he values ergo there will be A wall at some point in the future. (How do you go from "He's turning his back on what he did with DACA" to "The will be no wall." and then there's no commentary after that, uit's full stop there will be no wall....nah, there will be 1 thing A) A Wall or B ) Consequences for inaction on the wall.....1 of those will happen).

Well then good news for Jeff Sessions, there's not a whole lot of dope "amokers" around chubby fingers. And no he hasn't moved on any state with legalized pot either....very silly especially when considering the tax burden that eases...

How will tax reform help indeed....I'm ever so worried about it helping....I just said he planned to work on that and therefore that's on the list of things he's scheduled to work on.
    GDP numbers go up and down all the time. It's currently running at 2% which is where it's been for years. It may pick up a little at some point due to the stage of the business cycle we're in (look it up) but Trump hasn't actually done anything that's changed the economy since he took office. Job creation is slowing down. Less jobs created in Trump's first six months than in Obama's last six months.

Sessions is getting the DOJ geared up to go after cannabis.

And you said tax reform would help. How will it help?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I am not sure what he is meant to have achieved, Brock. I watched the clip, but it was things like the stock market being high and deregulating finance even further. I am not sure how those can be considered achievements. How has he quantifiably improved the quality of your life? Unless you are in the 1% how are any of these things of any tangible benefit to you?
    Miles u dont see Veterans health as important? TPP? women's entrepeneurship? Dodd-Frank weakening? Shale? (just to name a few) etc as important to everyday Americans
    He hasn't really done anything you've listed here that wasn't going to happen already other than pull out of the TPP agreement (which was dead in the water long before he took office) other than have a few press events to make it sound like he's doing something.

Apart from weakening Dodd Frank. You say it like it's a good thing. Why is weakening it a good idea, hmmm?

*crickets*

El Kabong Guest

GDP numbers go up and down all the time. It's currently running at 2% which is where it's been for years. It may pick up a little at some point due to the stage of the business cycle we're in (look it up) but Trump hasn't actually done anything that's changed the economy since he took office. Job creation is slowing down. Less jobs created in Trump's first six months than in Obama's last six months.

Ummm did I say the GDP numbers DON'T go up and down all the time? ....do you just want to argue because Trump is President because it seems like you just want to argue because your feels are hurt....sad. "It may pick up a little at some point"....yeah and you're saying that because why? To remind yourself to think up an excuse for if/when that happens?

Trump has removed a lot of regulations which will help businesses in the future....apparently he's of the belief that all regulations are not good regulations, but I'm certain that won't help or hurt anything economically, it's not as if red tape hinders business growth. Oh noes job creation is slowing, BLAME TRUMP EVERYTHING IS TRUMPS FAULT! Childish.

Sessions ain't doing shit. Marijuana (Medicinal and/or Recreational) is legal in 30 states, Jeff Sessions will not do jack crap about it.

I said and I quote "he needs to do tax reform" is that legible? Can you read that? Do you comprehend that? Because I'm kinda thinking you're just trying to be a stickler and play gotcha because you're a prick....that's OK, but own it and don't try to play this "Duuuuuh, did I misread something on purpose to attempt to win points?" bullshit we argue enough already there's no fucking need to stir the turd like that.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito of course there are more efficient ways to do everything in the world of course there are more efficient ways to protect the border of course there are more efficient ways. But he's going to keep his campaign promise he said he would build a wall and that is what I want and that is what the people who voted him in want.

El Kabong Guest

MSNBC’s Joy Reid: Trump Era Is the ‘Worst Time to Be a Human’
    http://freebeacon.com/politics/joy-r...time-be-human/

....well I guess you don't need those reparations after all then due ya?

The Trump Era is worse than Segregation or Slavery Yall!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ummm did I say the GDP numbers DON'T go up and down all the time? ....do you just want to argue because Trump is President because it seems like you just want to argue because your feels are hurt....sad. "It may pick up a little at some point"....yeah and you're saying that because why? To remind yourself to think up an excuse for if/when that happens?

Trump has removed a lot of regulations which will help businesses in the future....apparently he's of the belief that all regulations are not good regulations, but I'm certain that won't help or hurt anything economically, it's not as if red tape hinders business growth. Oh noes job creation is slowing, BLAME TRUMP EVERYTHING IS TRUMPS FAULT! Childish.

Sessions ain't doing shit. Marijuana (Medicinal and/or Recreational) is legal in 30 states, Jeff Sessions will not do jack crap about it.

I said and I quote "he needs to do tax reform" is that legible? Can you read that? Do you comprehend that? Because I'm kinda thinking you're just trying to be a stickler and play gotcha because you're a prick....that's OK, but own it and don't try to play this "Duuuuuh, did I misread something on purpose to attempt to win points?" bullshit we argue enough already there's no fucking need to stir the turd like that.

The economy may pick up a little. That's due to the stage we're at in the buasiness cycle. If it does pickup it's likely that the Fed will raise rates anyway which will cut growth, a lot depends on the four picks Trump has for the Fed board. I could explain it more but little shelf, pointless. Like I said Trump hasn't done anything significant to the economy to change things from where they were under Obama.

Trump has ended a lot of regulations over businesses like allowing mining firms to dump their waste into streams and allowing agro firms to again sell pesticides which get into food and damage childrens' brains and financial firms to be able to sell fraudulent products to their customers without facing any legal sanction and so on. All of these things help businesses cut costs and make profits! The people Trump got elected promising to help, not so much.

Here's the escalation in the war on drugs from a source you may believe:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/24/ma...from-sessions/

And here's what you said about tax reform, copied and pasted:

he needs to do tax reform, and he needs to end the war on drugs....those things would help a great deal.

How would tax reform help a great deal?

El Kabong Guest

The economy may pick up a little. That's due to the stage we're at in the buasiness cycle. If it does pickup it's likely that the Fed will raise rates anyway which will cut growth, a lot depends on the four picks Trump has for the Fed board. I could explain it more but little shelf, pointless. Like I said Trump hasn't done anything significant to the economy to change things from where they were under Obama.

Trump has ended a lot of regulations over businesses like allowing mining firms to dump their waste into streams and allowing agro firms to again sell pesticides which get into food and damage childrens' brains and financial firms to be able to sell fraudulent products to their customers without facing any legal sanction and so on. All of these things help businesses cut costs and make profits! The people Trump got elected promising to help, not so much.

he needs to do tax reform, and he needs to end the war on drugs....those things would help a great deal.

OK, so the economy is on autopilot QUICK COMPLAIN SOME MORE!!!!!

Yes, I am CERTAIN that is what all of them do

And have you read the comments in that article you posted? Those are Trump voters.

You could ask yourself "Help WHAT a great deal?" but you didn't, you ASSume I mean the economy (which lowering taxes has helped before see JFK & Reagan) but in that particular post I was talking about his poll numbers/popularity/odds of being reelected....take your pick dear heart

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK, so the economy is on autopilot QUICK COMPLAIN SOME MORE!!!!!

Yes, I am CERTAIN that is what all of them do

And have you read the comments in that article you posted? Those are Trump voters.

You could ask yourself "Help WHAT a great deal?" but you didn't, you ASSume I mean the economy (which lowering taxes has helped before see JFK & Reagan) but in that particular post I was talking about his poll numbers/popularity/odds of being reelected....take your pick dear heart
    Tax reform doesn't lower taxes. It keeps the overall tax take the same but changes who pays for it. The last tax reform was in 1986. Reagan put up taxes on low/middle income people and cut business/corporate taxes, telling Americans that this would result in supercharged economic growth that would shower them all with broadly shared prosperity. (Reagan actually raised taxes on low/middle income people twelve times in eight years including the single biggest tax increase in American history which led to this:

Yeah.)

Anyway, tax reform then led to the worst period of economic growth since WW2 for the end of Reagan's term and all through Bush 41's term. It didn't pick up again till Clinton raised taxes in 1993 and growth returned to normal. So you're trebly wrong on that one statement. Even Reagan's gigantic tax cut did nothing to help the economy. Reagan made the biggest cut in history by about ten times in 1981 and the unemployment rate jumped from seven to eleven percent.
    With the cannabis thing I'm just pointing out Sessions has no intention of ending the war on drugs. He's going to do the opposite, not just with cannabis.

And once again, all I do is comment on current events. I could post endless stuff about Trump every day and I don't bother. Remember back when Obama was prez and you started endless threads and made endless posts about what a shit job Obama was doing. I haven't done anything like that. You post more about Hillary than I do about Trump.
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 09-15-2017 at 08:41 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Tax reform doesn't lower taxes. It keeps the overall tax take the same but changes who pays for it. The last tax reform was in 1986. Reagan put up taxes on low/middle income people and cut business/corporate taxes, telling Americans that this would result in supercharged economic growth that would shower them all with broadly shared prosperity. (Reagan actually raised taxes on low/middle income people twelve times in eight years including the single biggest tax increase in American history which led to this:

Yeah.)

Anyway, tax reform then led to the worst period of economic growth since WW2 for the end of Reagan's term and all through Bush 41's term. It didn't pick up again till Clinton raised taxes in 1993 and growth returned to normal. So you're trebly wrong on that one statement. Even Reagan's gigantic tax cut did nothing to help the economy. Reagan made the biggest cut in history by about ten times in 1981 and the unemployment rate jumped from seven to eleven percent.
    With the cannabis thing I'm just pointing out Sessions has no intention of ending the war on drugs. He's going to do the opposite, not just with cannabis.

And once again, all I do is comment on current events. I could post endless stuff about Trump every day and I don't bother. Remember back when Obama was prez and you started endless threads and made endless posts about what a shit job Obama was doing. I haven't done anything like that. You post more about Hillary than I do about Trump.
    Tax reform doesn't lower taxes. It keeps the overall tax take the same but changes who pays for it.
    That's some of the dumbest posting you have ever done AND it's completely, I say, I say, COMPLETELY out of left field...I never said anything about what tax reform does all I said was it would be good if Trump did it because it's what he promised. And in the second sentence you've just refuted what you asserted in the first sentence.

Durrrrr durrrrrr I don't watch videos....Yes I'm well aware of HW Bush being torpedoed by the Congressional Democrats

Yada yada yada yada when do you get to JFK awww you don't?!?!?! Golly gee I wonder why

And I'm pointing out if Sessions moves forward on what you say he's going to do well then there will be a LOT of trouble, a LOT of trouble because that has been a huge boon to the states where it's legalized.

Member your posts about Obama, MEMBER? You post more bout Hillary MEMBER? I don't MEMBER typing the exact same thing in the previous post so I'll do it again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Having predicted Trump and Brexit as winners, despite my daughters telling me that I am a stupid old man. I am happy that Trump is fighting for change although the odds are against him. Best thing about Donald is that he is a fighter and wont give in. Similarly, BREXIT in the UK is under attack from sandal wearing meusli eaters and the EU club. Watch unelected and pathetic president Junckers on youtube. Just put in Junckers drunk and see why the UK wanted out. Against the EU the UK are not fighting above their weight but it would be nice to have rallying cheers from around the world.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed

Thread Information