Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Article Valuev attacks helpless old man!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Article Valuev attacks helpless old man!

I think i can post this its from the StPetersburg Times

Guard Accuses Giant Hairy Boxing Champ of Assault
    By Carl Schreckmitskiitchjy
    Staff Writer

MOSCOW — Giant boxer and recently crowned World Boxing Association champion Nikolai Valuyev recently said he had no idols in boxing, only the greatest respect for some of his favorites, including controversial former heavyweight champ and ear muncher, Mike Tyson.

Valuyev presumably admires Tyson’s exploits in and out of the ring, after an incident Thursday reminiscent of Tyson’s notorious outside-the-ring altercations, the Russian boxer — who at 7'3" tall and 167 kilograms has been dubbed the “Beast from the East” — could be facing criminal charges.

St. Petersburg police said Friday that they were investigating claims from a handicapped 61-year-old security guard, Yury Sergeyev, that Valuyev beat him up outside the Spartak Ice Palace in St. Petersburg after the boxer’s wife parked illegally and Sergeyev, who was working as a parking attendant, asked her to move her car.

“According to the victim, Valuyev grabbed him by the throat and began beating him over the head and continued to beat him even after the attendant fell to the ground unconscious,” the police said in a statement, Interfax reported.

Sergeyev was hospitalized in critical condition, the statement said. Officials at City Hospital No. 3 in St. Petersburg could not be reached for comment Friday, but one of the hospital’s doctors, Alexander Komarov, told NTV television on Thursday that Sergeyev had suffered a concussion as well as brain swelling and several broken bones and severe bruises on his face.

Police have questioned and interrogated Sergeyev but have yet to question Valuyev, who flew to Germany after the incident, the police statement said. In reported interviews, Valuyev has denied hitting the guard in spite of many eye witness who stated that the "beast" had beaten the poor old codger mercilessly.

In an interview broadcast on NTV, Sergeyev said he had done nothing to provoke an attack and simply informed Valuyev’s wife, Galina, that the spot where she had parked was reserved for buses.

“She told me that it was her business and not to interfere,” he said in the interview. She called her husband, who arrived 10 minutes later, Sergeyev said.

“She pointed her finger and said ‘That’s him!,sick em’ and stepped off to the side,” Sergeyev said, Sovietsky Sport reported Saturday. “And Valuyev took me by the back of my neck and dragged me into a ventilation shed. He beat me for a long time, and several times I lost and regained consciousness.”

In an interview posted Friday on Gazeta.ru, Valuyev, wearing a blood soaked shirt, said that shortly before he was to fly to Berlin, his wife called him in tears and said that as she parked her car at the Spartak Ice Palace to take their son to the ice rink, the parking attendant had mocked her saying her breath smelled like "Bigfoots dick"and yelled at her and demanded to see her breasts. He then hurried over to Spartak.

“I sincerely regret the conflict, but you have to understand: I acted like any normal caveman in my position would have, whether he was the world champion or a simple minded neaderthal,” he said. “I stood up for my wife, Galina, and my 3-year-old son, Grisha who is now 6'9" and weighs 210lbs.”

Valuyev added that parking attendants had hassled his wife on previous occasions. “making lewd "buckin" motions with their hips” he said.

In the Gazeta.ru interview, Valuyev did not elaborate on how he resolved the situation. Interviewed by Berliner Zeitung, he denied hitting Sergeyev.

“He insulted my wife, and then I grabbed him by the throat to try and squeeze the life out of him,he's so old he'll die soon anyway!,” Valuyev was quoted as saying in the German newspaper. “I did not have sex with this man.”

ok ok i "editted" it a wee bit...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Article Valuev attacks helpless old man!

Reminiscent of the bums Valuev has been fighting all along .

Guess that makes him 46-0 now ??,. hehehehe that padded fucking record ! Jesus !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“She pointed her finger and said ‘That’s him!,sick em’ and stepped off to the side,” Sergeyev said, Sovietsky Sport reported Saturday. “And Valuyev took me by the back of my neck and dragged me into a ventilation shed. He beat me for a long time, and several times I lost and regained consciousness.”

Really so is Valuev lik ea dog? OR like Beast in beauty of the beast. If he lost and regained consciousness then he wouldn't know if he was beat for a long time.

Sounds like a bs story.

SigmaMu Guest

the parking attendant had mocked her saying her breath smelled like "Bigfoots dick"and yelled at her and demanded to see her breasts.
    LMAO!

Just crazy

SigmaMu Guest

BTW, how the phuk would the attendant know what bigfoot's d1ck smelled like?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This guy Valuev is growing on me - anyone who beats the shit out of traffic wardens deserves applause IMO.

Can you imagine the guy's face when 7'2" Valuev turned up? Priceless.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    I
    ok ok i "editted" it a wee bit...
    A little bit ?? :P Comeon now... is that the whole truth?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G

Actually Valuev's smell has been scientifically tested and is said to be identical to that of a camel.

Apparently on a trip to the Sudan he attracted over 1000 female dromedaries, some from upto a 100 miles away.

Whether he mated with any of them was not confirmed.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G

Actually Valuev's smell has been scientifically tested and is said to be identical to that of a camel.

Apparently on a trip to the Sudan he attracted over 1000 female dromedaries, some from upto a 100 miles away.

Whether he mated with any of them was not confirmed.
    You know the rules bilbo, you have to link to your sources. Here it is anyway www.thecairoinquirer.com/beastmates

And personally, I just think that Valuev must have been goaded. Maybe they tied him to a stake and put the dogs on him or something!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That article is bs.

The only bad mark on Valuev, is that as a youth, he was the leader of the Russian chapter of the Crips.

He wore a pair of super sized pants, that would hang halfway down his azz. He also sported a doo rag, gold teeth, air jordans, and a laker jersey. Hanging from one of his multiple gold chains was a Mercedes mag wheel. How many people Valuev wacked during drive bys is unknown. The baddest of the bad. Moscow Kong.

He made just as much money dealing crack in Moscow as he does now as a boxer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know, Valuev only attack that man, after he found out that the old guy lost his last two street fights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isnt this an old story anyways? I am pretty sure I read this story right after his fight with Ruiz and all types of stuff was being about him. Besides who cares?
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

handicapped security guard, please

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hackey100
    handicapped security guard, please
    That pretty much gives it away that the story is bullshit....

in Russia they don't hire handicapped security guards...that is only done in this country.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bet he was handicapped after that monstor finished with him.

he might not be able to box, but what a handful I bet he is on the street!!!!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information