Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I Will Never Have Bad Thoughts About Warren Again

Hatton

Im one of his biggest fans, a massive fan, was there to see him beat Tszyu, did NOT mind him fighting Collazo, because I understood all the circumstances, but...

For FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!

Juan Urango?

Are you F****** kidding me....

I mean we are well look after by Sky for big fights, and I will always pay £16 to see Hatton, but again its a poor fight, against a mediocre fighter....

I dont mind him going back to Light Welter, but for the love of god, Juan Urango, he would have had more respect for facing the actual F****** winner of the fight, Ben Rabah.

Its all a load of bullshit.

Hatton left Warren to get the big fights and he fights utter shite.

Urango might be a champion, but he is only slightly more of a star than Muassa.

Cottos there, they could have signed if they 100% wanted the fight, He would have demolished Corrales, but if the money was right, Corrales would have fought, and it would have atrracted more PPV numbers, and Im sorry but Jose Luis Castillo, well he is doing F*** all and we all know he is going to be a a Light Welter, so why not make the damn fight.

My friend is a mediocre boxing fan, he knows the main players, I said he was fighting IBF Light Weltereweight Champion, Juan Urango, he said...Who?

Next thing he said I thought he was fighting Castillo.......

Nuff Said...

Pisses me off, because he said he was going after the big fights, yet he doesnt....

He was better of with Waqrren, least we all knew Warren Cotton Wooled his fighters, now he doesnt have an excuse, least Warren got him Tszyu....

He should have stayed with Warren....I understand the money, and ultimately he deserves it for what he does, but he is losing fans rapidly....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I Will Never Have Bad Thoughts About Warren Again

Dam right he could have fought Cotto,Miguel mentions him in an article,I'm trying to find it now. Miguel was also upset at Arum for not getting him more big fights. As for Hatton,well,h is shceduled to fight Castillo next year,that should be big I guess and he needs a fight at 140 just to get re acclimatised I guess??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Hatton was looking to build a legacy he just planted C4 at it's base...and If he doesn't win by KO by the 2nd round he might as well detonate that C4.. He is fading faster than hat on the car dashboard.
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And he cant be bothered about the belt, as he won it then gave it away....

Thread Information