Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mayweather v Pacman?

We are having a debate on another website and i want your opinions please.One of the guys posted this message which has been edited down but you get the jist:

it is because i'm no longer a fool & will not be fooled i'm predicting a monkey called mayweather will return to boxing & all the fools will be lining up to watch him. pacman will win & fight mayweather its a sure bet oscar will lose a close decision & claim he was robbed which could be true but boxing either way will be setup so mayweather fights pacman. oscar has gone from warrior to smart business woman , no fan on this site should get the ppv if anything do all u can to spread the word we will not be fooled watching him hug & smile with pacman after the bell rings for the final bell. the are fighters who fight in boxing that deserve respect

I think he makes a good point i would pay to see mayweather pacman if pacman one.So my question is could this be a setup?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather v Pacman?

Mayweather would be to much for Pac Pac is mainly effective when coming forward and his opponents are their to be hit but as we know Mayweather is the defensive master i think he would stop Pac similar to Hatton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes but on the surface oscar should be to much for pacman but money is a graet motivator do you think this is a setup to bring back mayweather and make all parties a massive amount of money?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everything Oscar does now is about money so you never know

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Oscar should destroy Pac, but....................... I think Pac will win.

Something just doesn't seem right about it to me, it's just my opinion, but that's how I feel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is a great way to promote a pacman mayweather fight who would not watch it if he beats oscar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If mayweather comes out of retirment to fight the winner i want big time reps from everyone on the site LOL only messin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrodub View Post
    It is a great way to promote a pacman mayweather fight who would not watch it if he beats oscar
    \

True & if Manny were to KO Oscar (as Roach predicts) that fight would even be bigger because his fans would say Manny beat Oscar much more decisively.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

could be, I been saying all along that Mayweather isint really retired, he had said during all the hoopla for the Hatton fight that he wanted to take 2008 off because of his grueling schedule promoting 2 superfights, dancing with the stars etc...

So I am expecting to hear Floyd generate some noise in the Boxing world soon...

On a side note Pac would lose to Floyd big time.. Floyd is in his prime, not some faded Mexican legend who is knackered from ring wars.. He couldnt deal with the speed, quicknesss and power not to mention the defense of Floyd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ye your probally right but oscar would not give a shit if pac loses he would fill him with crap and tell him mayweather has been away and has lost it and so on plus there is the money.For the amount of money that fight would generate i would happily get in the ring with oscar,pac and mayweather at the same time

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've said before that a win against De La Hoya brings in a possible Pacquiao vs Mayweather match. The only reason I see Pac being competitive against Oscar is because he is old; Mayweather is in his prime. P4P this fight is closer, but that isn't the case. I would much rather see Manny fight Hatton next at 140. If he does plan on moving back to 135, I hope he doesn't sap himself like Roy did moving from heavy back to light heavy.

I can't see Oscar losing this fight, but I hope and will be rooting for Manny to win. But I also don't want Manny to win so he doesn't get matched up with Mayweather. I hope it's one fight at welterweight and never EVER see that weight class again!!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manny is obviously just out for money now. If he beats oscar a fight with Floyd would be huge, so he'd do it, but Floyd would win easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mayweather by ko

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The more I think about the fight the more I go back to Floyd has the best right hand in the business in terms of accuracy, and he is faster than Pacquaio he would land it all night, I think PAcquaio might land his left early for 2 or 3 rounds like Judah, but after that I think Floyd would have a relatively easy time against him.

I don't think Manny is out for money, why can't people accept that he is a warrior who fought everyone, and now wants to take a challenge of epic proportions. They sure didn't treat Henry Armstrong this way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think oscar is gonna lose by decision it will be an ugly fight oscar will just hug him.
    Mayweather comes back challenges pac man,golden boy puts together the fight, pac man gets raped in the ring and oscar gets more money.
    Oscar would be a fool to win this fight he could earn ten times more if he loses considering he promotes pac man now
    Plus after he loses oscar can make a comback fight to make even more money
    This oscar pacman fight is a fixed fight i can feel it

Thread Information