Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Trump just yanked the "Russia card" right out of Democrats’ hands

What a difference 24 hours and 59 Tomahawk missiles can make.
    Yesterday if you mentioned the words "Russia and Trump," you were probably having a conversation about how the Russians somehow colluded with the Trump campaign and that they somehow effected the 2016 election.
    But now it's a conversation about how President Donald Trump broke with Russia in his decision to respond to the Syrian nerve gas assault on its own people with Thursday night's missile strike.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump just yanked the "Russia card" right out of Democrats’ hands

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    What a difference 24 hours and 59 Tomahawk missiles can make.
    Yesterday if you mentioned the words "Russia and Trump," you were probably having a conversation about how the Russians somehow colluded with the Trump campaign and that they somehow effected the 2016 election.
    But now it's a conversation about how President Donald Trump broke with Russia in his decision to respond to the Syrian nerve gas assault on its own people with Thursday night's missile strike.

You are correct. Another 24 hrs and it turns out he missed with most, made sure to warn Putin first, (carefully reminding him that this was not collusion in any way), whilst not consulting anyone in the country he is supposedly running and it looks like Asshat can still fly out of the hit airport and drop bombs on his own people. Still not sure what is real anymore. Plenty of children killed by all sides for years but now Trump cries? fake tears? Trump supporters like Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson getting "off the Trump train" and then realising that their twitter followers are dropping and getting back on the Gravy train. Because it all comes down to ...money...money and power.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not happy about the Syria thing but I still wear my trump hat I'm not giving up yet. If Assad did use chems the bombing was probably reasonable but I'm not sure he did. Giving Russia the heads up considering they have military in Syria was probably a good move

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm torn about America being the world police but it is a role we have had for sometime. Russia has a GDP equilivilent to Italy's but they remain the big dad boogie man

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#NoFalseFlag

nonsense. What does it accomplish? Nothing

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Listening to the anti-Trump mob reluctantly support his actions and the pro-Trump mob now having a pop at him just highlights what a diabolical mad existence this all is. You have to laugh (unless you're the poor sods getting gassed/bombed of course).
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Listening to the anti-Trump mob reluctantly support his actions and the pro-Trump mob now having a pop at him just highlights what a diabolical mad existence this all is. You have to laugh (unless you're the poor sods getting gassed/bombed of course).
    Trump cornered himself into this position when he called Obama weak for not attacking the Syrian government so he had to get himself involved. He has only himself to blame.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you'd all sit idly by whilst infants and women are Sarin nerve gassed? Russia couldn't give a toss apparently and had to be complicit, as they are in charge there, its their ally. You don't hear Russia saying "it was a false flag by America".

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The mainstream narrative is lies though. Assad did not use chemical weapons. Chemical weapons owned by the rebels was hit by Assad The media won't talk about that. It's bogus and has helped ISIS (what a surprise). The objective has always been regime change.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how are your sources legitimate? What are your sources that bombs hit a weapons Depot and that is what caused the chemical released?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also you are waffling in flip-flopping. You said it was a false flag conducted by American covert operations. Now you are saying that Assad it is. Which one is it?

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also you are waffling in flip-flopping. You said it was a false flag conducted by American covert operations. Now you are saying that Assad it is. Which one is it?
    You yourself claimed that both the US and Russia tricked Assad into carrying out this attrocity so hold the bullshit about flip flopping you are the flip flop king.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You yourself claimed that both the US and Russia tricked Assad into carrying out this attrocity so hold the bullshit about flip flopping you are the flip flop king.
    That illogical comment of yours makes no sense and has no bearing on my question to miles

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still say that Assad did it, ass wipe.

Also asswipe since when do you answer questions for miles?

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you'd all sit idly by whilst infants and women are Sarin nerve gassed? Russia couldn't give a toss apparently and had to be complicit, as they are in charge there, its their ally. You don't hear Russia saying "it was a false flag by America".
    Again bullshit fake concern, where on God's fucking earth were you, Trump and everyone else when the 55, 000 other innocent children and babies were being killed in Syria by Assad? Where is your fake outrage now that the missiles fired in retaliation by Trump have also killed civilians including children?

You don't get to constantly harangue, mock and poor derision on people for doing all they can to help those men, women and children targeted, injured and bereaved by the war in Syria, and then claim the moral high ground five years later when a president you supported on the basis of him not helping those same people pulls a publicity stunt.

What kind of opportunistic scumbag are you?
    Hidden Content

Thread Information