Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

I have never met people so afraid of showing even the tiniest glimpse of human empathy or solidarity with their fellow man than that displayed here.

I am so glad a friend shared that article with me because nobody is immune to knee jerk reactions or being ignorant. I am sure many will know the story but most will not.

Even now the mistreatment of Aboriginals and their death at the hands of white police in Australia is shocking. Much like the treatment and deaths of Palestinians at the hands of an extreme right wing racist Israeli police force.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have never met people so afraid of showing even the tiniest glimpse of human empathy or solidarity with their fellow man than that displayed here.

I am so glad a friend shared that article with me because nobody is immune to knee jerk reactions or being ignorant. I am sure many will know the story but most will not.

Even now the mistreatment of Aboriginals and their death at the hands of white police in Australia is shocking. Much like the treatment and deaths of Palestinians at the hands of an extreme right wing racist Israeli police force.
    Answer Lyle's questions and quit pivoting. You brought it all up so address him like a man.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i've never seen so many clowns manipulated by their emotions
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Are you high? Your posts don't make any sense. At present I'm stone cold sober and you've gone from

This:
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    Still refusing to debate anything like an adult then? There are about 15 posts that you refuse to reply to . A list of questions in one and still it is too much for you.

To this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    The article which you would do well to read is absolutely bang on in addressing the subject of this thread. You seem incapable of addressing your own hang ups about race and it may help you move on instead of living a life in denial.

To this:
    Why are you distracting and defecting in an attempt to avoid actually reading something that would help you address one of your most disabling blind spots?

Read it and address the thread. One foot in front of the other. That way progress is made. Save your games for those who would indulge you.

It makes no sense what so ever. You seem to be experiencing some sort of inability to relay coherent thoughts. Please calm down and try to explain what the actual fuck you're talking about you raving lunatic.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i've never seen so many clowns manipulated by their emotions
    That is because you do not have enough empathy. Apparently.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

& some need tissues
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Answer Lyle's questions and quit pivoting. You brought it all up so address him like a man.
    That was a professional level dodge. The friend who manipulated you with the article do you zoom frequently? Is this a “crew” effort? Or is it me and my new accounts? Are you zooming with me and not even aware? Just how deep have I gone. Next I’ll be sending you articles of Christians being pushed off the cliffs in South Korea

Here is a vid for your aboriginal friends you have always cared about

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great song, that. Also a superb protest song about a genocide every bit as thorough as that against the American Indians, the San bushmen and Amazonian tribes.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Great song, that. Also a superb protest song about a genocide every bit as thorough as that against the American Indians, the San bushmen and Amazonian tribes.
    If I’m I’m not mistaken it was written especially for the aboriginals. I must admit I’m not a big midnight oil follower but I remember reading that

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    @SlimTrae - The UK is nothing like the US.

We need to stop feeding people - every person regardless of colour/ethnicity - envy, paranoia and hate. You're not going to be Michael Jordan, it's OK, you can still have a fantastic life.
    Very rare to see a post from you! Sir we are in agreement. Somewhere I stated to @Gandalf that I know nothing of what is happening over there-let alone about the John Butcher shop. Don't expect you to see or read (everything) I write. Just lettin ya know we are in agreement! (US & UK are different in racial issues)
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AJ has lost loads of fans over his racist remarks, you only have to look on social media to see that the vast majority are routing for Fury to beat him.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    AJ has lost loads of fans over his racist remarks, you only have to look on social media to see that the vast majority are routing for Fury to beat him.
    I wonder if he will go to Saudi Arabia and lecture them when unlike the UK they do have serious human rights problems for women, gays and don't really allow many Anglican churches to pop up.

You are right though, looking even at The Sun, most of the commenters think he is a bit silly. Maybe they are all racist as they are not only silent but vocal (Silence is violence apparently). Maybe they need to be disenfranchised.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11810...acist-critics/

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I try not to get involved in horse shit race baiting threads like this.
    Name me a problem that gets better by not talking about it

but who is “they”?
    "They" are the white supremacists and they are most powerful ppl on the planet.

When you hear ppl talk about the illuminati, the Jews the bilderbergs or the rothchilds and saying that they run the planet. They may well be right but they're still talking about the white supremacists.

If racism was burgers, white supremacy would be McDonalds. It's the most powerful brand of racism and it's been that way for 400 years. And its been transported across the planet.

That's why blk ppl dont have any allies bcoz the global transportation of white supremacy has made many Asians and Latinos have the same anti black views as many whites.

Black ppl are the engine room for freedom and justice. Thats not no ego shit. Thats just what it is.

We are the only race who have consistently gone head to head against the white supremacists. We have to regulate their madness.

And have you noticed something?

Ppl are starting to act a little bit right now.

In Sport, the most successful and rich Sportsmen are Black!
    But the problem is the sporting industry are not the industries most blk find themselves in.

Sports are fairly objective. You either can hit three pointers or you cant. You either can run the 100m in under 10 secs or you cant.

But in the industries most blk ppl find themselves this is far from the case.

Will this person “fit in” with the company?
    Do they have “enough” experience?

They're judgment calls.

So if you have a system of racism that teaches you that blks are lazy, dumb and violent whose gonna get the gig ?

Whether or not a person can hit a three-pointer, score a touchdown, get pole position, knock some one out is not nearly as subjective.

Not to mention, whites have always been willing to let black people entertain them, even at the height of racism.

The question is, how have they felt about blacks being their bankers, doctors, bosses ?

d deservedly so. Look at Mayweather, Joshua, Hamilton , Tiger, Jordan, And so many others both now and in the past. The list goes on and on and on!
    And you could have gave a list of top blk sportsman 50 years ago.

White supremacy is all about being in a position to punish or reward.

The white supremacists can take down any of those names you mentioned if they want. Take Tiger, when he got out of line, with banging too many white women. The white supremacist humbled him, made apologise and cry like a bitch on TV.

The white supremacists are very sensitive about blk playboys. Of course the white playboys like Charlie Sheen and Leo Di Caprio are no problem. But ask Bill Cosby what happens to blk men when he's banged a lil bit too much white pussy.

It's not a coincidence that the leading blk male actors in Hollywood - Will Smith, Denzel, The Rock and Idris Elba are all happily married.

That's not a coincidence .
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 06-12-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[
    AJ has lost loads of fans over his racist remarks
    But you still get the job. You still get the loan. You still get the house. You still get the car. You can still travel anywhere in the world and racially speaking you'll have zero problems.

So tell me how is AJs alleged racism affecting whites ?

Plus I find this ironic when race is more important than money to many whites. I'm pretty sure you know that whites will hire whites with a criminal record than black ppl who are clean.

I'm pretty sure you know that.

If black people produced a car, most whites would not buy that car, no matter what. Lets just start talking real.

you only have to look on social media to see that the vast majority are routing for Fury to beat him.
    Most ppl were rooting for Fury anyway.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

start talking real? start talking for yourself

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information